xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Easybuy2000  (Read 1399 times)

SxualVnilla

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2003, 09:59:00 PM »

But we have to remember that it is not Easybuy's fault that shipments are late.  It is Team Xodus.  All Eausybuy can do is plan on when shipments are coming in and plan accordingly.  Team Xodus takes way to long to ship out thier chips and when the are delivered, it is either not enough or somehow get stuck in customs.  So Easybuy does deserve some blame, but not the amount that they are getting.  Even though it has been almost two months now, and I haven't gotten it yet.  Come to thnik of it, I am pissed.  Just screw both easybuy and Team Xodus, in my @$$.  Just buy a xecuter2 pro at extreme-mods and avoid all the worry.

dem0nseed

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2003, 10:10:00 PM »

Screw Easybuy2000.com.

From the way they seem to go here, I think they're run by anti-American French Canadians with some half-assed agenda to drive the US public up the wall with a barrage of "it will ship next week" "customer service" (and I use that term VERY loosely) bullshit.

After 3 weeks, 3 "it'll ship next week" replies, and 1 "you haven't been charged" excuse (even though I was charged a day after the order), I canceled my order with them. I now have 2 chips, one installed, one spare. One ordered from mods4less.com ($60.04 total with next day delivery, still more then $4 cheaper than easybuy) and another from basic88 from this board.

The only way I'll order from them again is if all BIOS become 256+k and they are an exclusive chameleon dealer.

SxualVnilla

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2003, 07:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (medievil @ Apr 13 2003, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (SxualVnilla @ Apr 13 2003, 05:59 AM)
But we have to remember that it is not Easybuy's fault that shipments are late.  It is Team Xodus.  All Eausybuy can do is plan on when shipments are coming in and plan accordingly.  Team Xodus takes way to long to ship out thier chips and when the are delivered, it is either not enough or somehow get stuck in customs.  So Easybuy does deserve some blame, but not the amount that they are getting.  Even though it has been almost two months now, and I haven't gotten it yet.  Come to thnik of it, I am pissed.  Just screw both easybuy and Team Xodus, in my @$$.  Just buy a xecuter2 pro at extreme-mods and avoid all the worry.

ummm..incorrect. Team Xodus doesn't make the matrix, Easybuy2000 does. They are sole maker/distributor. Team Xodus only leased them the design of the Matrix. Thats why Team Xodus doesn't go to a different distributor.

All delays are due to Easybuy's hardware side. In all truth, the delays are because they got caught selling satelite hacking items and had to close for almost a month.

Easybuy is the sole distributor, but the sattelite equiptment only held them up for one month and things are running a bit better.  If Easybuy did make the chips the feds would have shut the site down quicker than isonews.

SxualVnilla

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #183 on: April 13, 2003, 02:48:00 PM »

Read the DMCA, and then tell me wether or not any chip blank or not is illegal.

devotshka

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #184 on: April 19, 2003, 06:40:00 AM »

smile.gif

halo_king

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #185 on: April 19, 2003, 09:20:00 AM »

so are things getting better with easybuy200? have they straightened things out? i sure hope they have cuz i ordered from them......

Peter North

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #186 on: April 24, 2003, 11:53:00 PM »

biggrin.gif  beerchug.gif At least with EB2K you will eventually get the product.  biggrin.gif Matrix rules!

y220186

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2003, 12:30:00 AM »

easybuy chnaged my order from pending to checking, got an email from them yesterday asking for more I.D. even though I'd used the same credit card to buy from them in Nov. Anyway its 3 Months and 15 days and still no chip, I wouldn't recommend easybuy anymore, its a shame coz they were good last year...

sulfur

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2003, 03:01:00 PM »

penis...

still waiting for my refund....

jdahill

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2003, 10:55:00 PM »

I placed a order for a matrix chip from easybuy2000, before I read all the mixed reviews about them.  I placed the order on 5/6.  They billed my CC and sent me a email with a tracking number on 5/10.  Then on 5/16 they updated their website with this message

"We would like to inform all those who recently placed an order with us and who selected Priority Shipping, that your package will be delayed for delivery due to US Customs newly implemented restrictions. They informed us that they will be checking all packages coming into the United States as a safety precaution.

Please be advised that this is totally out of our control, and is required by US Customs. Your order has been shipped from Canada and is now in the US Customs authority.

Arrival for your package may take anywhere between 1 and 3 weeks time. We apologize for this inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience."

So I hope I get my chip sometime.  I just thought a update would be nice to see if they have changed their act.  I will update this post if and when I get the chip.

Also does customs care about Mod chips?  Will they sieze it?

jdahill

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #190 on: May 23, 2003, 02:21:00 PM »

I got the chip on 5/22.  So it just took a while but I got the chip and it works.

Droid

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #191 on: May 25, 2003, 03:33:00 PM »

I placed an order for the chameleon almost a month ago, still haven't received it. Anyone else received their chameleon yet?

SatanicStan

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #192 on: November 15, 2003, 09:05:00 AM »

ph34r.gif

Mast3r Ch13f

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2003, 08:06:00 AM »

laugh.gif wow a whole 6 DAYS.  My god, Easybuy should be shot.  OMG 6 DAYS and the fact that they refuse to work on non-business days is unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  jester.gif

Just for being an impatient idiot, lets hope you don't get your chip at all muhaha.gif .

SatanicStan

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #194 on: November 17, 2003, 03:40:00 PM »

sad.gif
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]