xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 32

Author Topic: Banned! - Using Ixtreme (newest)  (Read 2409 times)

Zod5000

• Archived User
Banned! - Using Ixtreme (newest)
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2007, 09:56:00 PM »

Damn.. I got banned during the first wave.. I was planning on buying an arcade pack to get back on live and get hdmi (and the falcon i suppose)... suppose waiting a little longer to see what the fallout is and whether it can be circumvented will do.

syntaxerror329

• Archived User
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »

Not Banned,

Hitachi 47 with iXtreme 1.3 This xbox has the new heatsync and i got it from a RROD warranty return.
I have played a copy of every game made in last 6 months at least once.
I have had one person that i modded report being banned today. Not sure what hardware he is using.

Good luck everyone!

HackMy360

• Archived User
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2007, 09:21:00 PM »

well I was banned today grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  but i guess it was my own fault kinda weird though because I didn't get banned on the first wave but then again I never played a backup online then call of duty 4 comes out and I play the backup online and now Im banned so it must be the DL DVD's being detected so much for ixtreme.
current firmware is the xtreme 1.6 for hitachi 78

Nasscar][

• Archived User
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2007, 09:59:00 PM »

keep in mind that MS has been monitoring for some time and you don't "just" get banned. It can happen if your console or backup disk falls into the critia that MS is monitoring.

Remember the last time banning occured was the security sectors and PFI wasn't created on some backups.

So if you are holding out hoping that you will not get banned if that is the case, guess what?

Also has anyone that has been banned tried to restore their firmware back to their orginal firmware.

If not give it a try and report back.

Nas,

misterhoangdai

• Archived User
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2007, 10:00:00 PM »

haven't been banned, yet. i logged on a few hours ago with my backup of Naruto and played for a few rounds and played another few rounds of original halo 3. backup was burnt at 2.4x on verbatim DL+R.

my drive is an ms28 flash with ixtreme 1.2//slow speed firmware

This post has been edited by misterhoangdai: Nov 21 2007, 06:02 AM

LiLj438

• Archived User
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »

Daam just got banned about 20 min ago. I was using Sam. MS25 with iXtreme 1.2c FW. But i have never played a burned game on the 360 because the laser is not good enough so all i have been using is the retail game disc of halo 3 for about a month and half now and thats the only game so it looks to me as if they are detecting modified DVD drives

AnonymousUser

• Archived User
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(LiLj438 @ Nov 21 2007, 12:02 AM) View Post

Daam just got banned about 20 min ago. I was using Sam. MS25 with iXtreme 1.2c FW. But i have never played a burned game on the 360 because the laser is not good enough so all i have been using is the retail game disc of halo 3 for about a month and half now and thats the only game so it looks to me as if they are detecting modified DVD drives

Very helpful...

evans112682

• Archived User
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2007, 10:06:00 PM »

banned on sammy ms25 spoofed as ms28.  have not played backups online since last bann,  all was good till now.  ixtreme,  COD4......

another point,
i have not had an ethernet cable plugged in untill 2 days ago.  and never had a backup in the drive when i did so.  i was using media center.
they must not have got info from the console.

This post has been edited by evans112682: Nov 21 2007, 06:13 AM

momhoener

• Archived User
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »

Hitachi ixtreme 1.2 flashed with firmware toolbox 4.0. Played rockband for about 4 days straitght (before release date) and still not banned. Although i never played online with rockband just played campain while sighned in to xbox live.

Cilix

• Archived User
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2007, 10:09:00 PM »

Just got off Assassins Creed using an MS28 with iXtreme 1.2, all good here.  NTSC-US console.

bubbafett4hire

• Archived User
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2007, 10:09:00 PM »

I havn't been on live since the ixtreme 1.3 release cause it seamed strange to me that the next day xbox live was down for a few hours with *updates*  i run a ms25 with ixtreme 1.2 and did not go onto live until my system was modded i run memorex dvd+r dl use Xbox Backup creater to rip and burn and use the Nero format since that was the only program that would let me book type to DVD-ROM on another note I thought bad thoughts when 1.2c came out only cause i saw the potential in that firmware for people to mod halo3 and other games which has been happing according to Bungie and as they had stated about a month ago that a banhammer whould be coming. Halo2 XBox 1 gets Banned Xbox360 Halo3 gets bans kinda of makes me worried about Halo Wars

spivey8

• Archived User
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2007, 09:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(LiLj438 @ Nov 21 2007, 07:02 AM) View Post

why would you mod your firmware and not play backup games...... they are trying to fix the problem so dont come on here and lie about it, saying you have NEVER played 1 backup game in your 360... how would you know how BAD the laser is if you never put a backup in.... how did you test it to make sure the firmware got modded if you didnt try it with a backup   get real

bubbafett4hire

• Archived User
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »

I havn't been on live since the ixtreme 1.3 release cause it seamed strange to me that the next day xbox live was down for a few hours with *updates*  i run a ms25 with ixtreme 1.2 and did not go onto live until my system was modded i run memorex dvd+r dl use Xbox Backup creater to rip and burn and use the Nero format since that was the only program that would let me book type to DVD-ROM on another note I thought bad thoughts when 1.2c came out only cause i saw the potential in that firmware for people to mod halo3 and other games which has been happing according to Bungie and as they had stated about a month ago that a banhammer whould be coming. Halo2 XBox 1 gets Banned Xbox360 Halo3 gets bans kinda of makes me worried about Halo Wars

VanydotK

• Archived User
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »

so far no ban... ms25 1.3 12x

nka04a

• Archived User
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2007, 10:19:00 PM »

Haven't been banned but I updated my ms25 to ixtreme v1.3 5x about a week ago and that was the last time I logged into live. I survived the first ban hammer with a really old version xtreme firmware. Does anyone think that they could be banning people who play games before the release date? With the early slip of Mass Effect? I just think its strange that some people are getting banned just by signing on the live but some are getting banned while playing backups and others aren't getting banned at all. Also the first ban wave came after the update why has this one come without an live update?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 32