xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 32

Author Topic: Banned! - Using Ixtreme (newest)  (Read 2408 times)

joblow

• Archived User
Banned! - Using Ixtreme (newest)
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(santa09 @ Nov 21 2007, 05:34 AM) *

But who mods their firmware without intentions of playing backups? That would be a good test to run tho?

For those who bought the console that initially came with the original games, got their drive flashed and kept the old games playing online. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Achtung

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »

Being someone who has gone through this already I see an increase in sales of the the Xbox 360 Ban bundle...

I mean Arcade bundle.  dry.gif

rgall0

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2007, 09:40:00 PM »

Banned at 7:15 Pm pacific time using iXtreme 1.2C on Sammy ms28 playing Call of Duty 4 on DVD+R DL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This post has been edited by rgall0: Nov 21 2007, 05:42 AM

Mushy2000

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(santa09 @ Nov 21 2007, 05:34 AM) View Post

But who mods their firmware without intentions of playing backups? That would be a good test to run tho?

If this is any help to the situation I have been playing the Retail Disk of Rock Band all day today on live and Have had any kind of bans or anything... Although someone said there was a Rock Band Update, So I may just lay low for a while until things are figured out....

But To restate I have been on live all day with ms28 I HAVE NOT played any Back Ups today, I was only playing a retail Rock Band disk.

Mastadon69

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »

And just as I was thinking about actually getting live for Rock band...oh well...

Again, my dislike for paying to pay as been re-affirmed.  

My sympathies for you banned guys though...

santa09

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2007, 09:45:00 PM »

COD4 seems to be a common factor for all the bans. No im saying play backups ever not just today. Im sure detection was started like a week ago not today.

lmeyer718

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2007, 09:47:00 PM »

sammy ms 28 1.2b played rockband for a few not banned... signed on n off n still good

dingob

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2007, 09:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(santa09 @ Nov 21 2007, 05:45 AM) View Post

COD4 seems to be a common factor for all the bans. No im saying play backups ever not just today. Im sure detection was started like a week ago not today.

Couldn't MS release some sort of "trojan" scene release that they can recognize and ban people for?  Signature PFI/DMI/SS or something?

cod4fan

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2007, 09:48:00 PM »

I have a modded hitachi 47 with ixtreme 1.2 and so far i havent been banned(Hopefully) but i unplugged my internet cable two days ago, so should i just leave it out until someone can release an updated firmware or should i reflash my box with the original firmware

The Juggler

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2007, 09:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(Achtung @ Nov 21 2007, 05:40 AM) View Post

Being someone who has gone through this already I see an increase in sales of the the Xbox 360 Ban bundle...

I mean Arcade bundle.  dry.gif

You joke, but I don't put this past MS.  Now is a good time to show an increase in sales.  They run the banhammer.  Their console sales jump in November. (Creating artificial demand)  Then they can repeat this next April.  (The other large gaming drive time)

I have not logged in yet, but if I'm banned when I do, It'll be time to increase my PS3 library from then on.

cippy

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2007, 09:15:00 PM »

Banned here. Samsung MS28 only flashed with iXtreme firmwares; v1.0 through to v1.3 (8X Read) that I put on the other day. Always flashed the drive via the xecuter connectivity kit, never started the 360 up without the ODD attached. Used TDK DVD+R DL (only ones i can get here in Perth  sad.gif ) Well easy come, easy go. Back to TF2 on good old pc  biggrin.gif

misterhoangdai

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »

haven't been banned, yet. i logged online a few hours ago and played a few rounds on my backup of naruto and a few rounds on original halo 3.
backup was burnt at 2.4x on verbatim DL+R

i've got an ms28 with ixtreme1.2//slow speed firmware.

hopefully i'm one of the lucky ones that get spared.

This post has been edited by misterhoangdai: Nov 21 2007, 05:56 AM

r1cardo

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2007, 09:55:00 PM »

Been playing today. Everything ok. Online right now.

Hitachi 47
Xtreme 5.3a

Could this be because of the book type?

danwguy

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2007, 09:56:00 PM »

I was not even playing anything.... I booted up my console after being at work all day and it would not connect. Last game I played was Halo 3 last night. I am using a Hitachi-LG GDR-3120-L with the iXtreme1.2_rev2_Hitachi_Sense_Fixfw firmware. got the banned code... wasn not even playing anything just turned my console on... man this sucks, hopefully we will get some homebrew though since I no longer have to worry about playing games on live I will be more than happy to test anything anyone makes to help get to homebrew.

kmx

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2007, 09:56:00 PM »

I didn't get banned yet. Using the newest BenQ.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 32