xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?  (Read 761 times)

Ripasser

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« on: December 13, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »

Just wondered what everyone here likes.

FektionFekler

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »

Talking about cars is for homosexuals.

krustytheclown

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »

Then why are you in the automotive forum? Are you gay? It would appear so.

Shut the fuck up.

FektionFekler

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 12:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (krustytheclown @ Dec 13 2004, 08:44 PM)
Then why are you in the automotive forum? Are you gay? It would appear so.

Shut the fuck up.

You read me like a book. smile.gif

yaazz

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 12:34:00 PM »

QUOTE (FektionFekler @ Dec 13 2004, 08:15 PM)

WTF? your in the automotive forum dude. If you don't like talking about cars, there are plenty of other forums here on X-S.  Chances are you can find something you like to talk about here at XS (hey, maybe Xbox! tongue.gif).
Just a warning though, if you flame entire Forum topics, especially when you are new here, you are going to get banned pretty quick.

Anyhoo back on topic, I personally drive a ricer ( just because I am in love with the car tongue.gif), but I like muscle cars too. A freind of mine has a Z28 Camaro, that is suped up, and it is damn awesome!

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »

QUOTE (FektionFekler @ Dec 13 2004, 08:15 PM)

Then stay out of this section of the forum. Frankly I've yet to see you post anything of any real use in any post yet. Unless calling everyone gay is your idea of an intelligent post.  dry.gif

Baner

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »

Just a warning though, if you flame entire Forum topics, especially when you are new here, you are going to get banned pretty quick.

He ain't new. wink.gif

fishlord

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2004, 11:22:00 PM »

I have to say import... Nice to be able to go fast and still get better than 10 mpg.

I find this to be something of a myth. Generally increasing HP in a car increases gas consumption. You're gonna get nailed one way or the other. I also find it amusing that ther 200HP S2000 gets similar gas mileage to a Z28 with an LS1 engine. There's a pretty decent HP difference. And displacement difference.  

This post has been edited by Rylinkus: Dec 14 2004, 09:50 PM

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 12:22:00 AM »

Out of the 2 i say muscle, nice to be able to go fast without spend 10k on mods.

Plus i like the feel/noise of muscle cars. I cant stand the buzzing noise imports make plus you dont get that feel of power.

Altough i really like big cars (Lincolns, Caddys).

blueshogun96

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »

He ain't new. 
December 2 is new to me wink.gif

I'm not much of a car person, but calling us all gay is going a bit too far dry.gif

Anyway, I prefer imports because they last longer and the ricers go the extra mile for the customers.  Muscle is good too, but that just doesn't matter to me.

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2004, 03:40:00 PM »

American Muscle all the way i love the feel of the car torqueing from the sheer power of the big block just idling

nemt

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2004, 05:36:00 PM »

GTOwn

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2004, 03:56:00 PM »

I tend to be more of an import person myself.  Simple reason=handling.  It is true that no import will give you as much as an american vehicle (for your money) on a dragstrip, but I just can't stand the handling systems of american cars.  I know that improvements can be made but I just don't like them as much.  As for gas consumption, that kind of depends.  If a good chunk of your HP comes from a big turbo then you can still get decent gas milage provided you keep your RPMs low.  So you could still get decent gas milage while you aren't racing.  With that said I do love the classic muscle cars.  love.gif

arowana1027

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2004, 07:44:00 PM »

FORD MUSCLE! Nothing like doin' 155(fastest I've had her up too then lifted off the pedal) in a 347ci supercharged, nos injected  94 Stang!That's with the Warlock mufflers capped!And it HANDLES too.Been to Road Atlanta on many a track day with her.I also have a 72 Maverick Grabber that'll do 147mph in the 1/4mi.I love the big cam lumpy idle it has too.MPG in both kinda sux, that's why I also drive an '87 Honda.

the black box

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »

I like muscle cars a lot better than ricers, just the sound and power of them compared to a ricer. Those shitty so called performance exhuasts with like 8 iinch tips that you put on ricers just make it sound worse than it already is. My favorite thing is to see a true muscle car pull up beside a riced out Civic and rev it up, frame almost tearing apart from the power and not to mention the rumble it makes....unbelievable! And this is stock. Then the ricer revs it right out and it sounds like shit, the buzzing from the exhuast makes you wanna go up to it and tear it off.

Well I like muscle cars better and I would chose one over a ricer any day.

My favortie muscle car is the 1967 Shelby GT500E, you might know it as "Eleanor" if you seen the movie "Gone In 60 Seconds" That car is amazing, and then you can get a supersnake model with a supercharged engine which produces 750hp....ohhhh what a car.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4