xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?  (Read 762 times)

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2005, 10:28:00 AM »

http://www.fbodyextr.....ice stang.avi

Have fun. This guy cracks me up.

It's taken from the end of the movie Mischief 3000 which is a movie about the gumball rally. Anyway, the video is self explanatory as hell. This guys a joke.

fezzman

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2005, 06:13:00 AM »

I listened to it and it sounds funny as hell.  I can't watch it though.  grr.gif   Windows media won't play it and QT says it is missing some info to play it.  I even tried updating and that still didn't work.  I guess at least I could still hear it.  uhh.gif

Now that my whining is over, check this shit out.  I was in Orlando yesterday checking out a Mustang car show.  Nice turnout and some really nice cars.  Sure as shit, there was this yellow mustang there that had GTR emblems on it.  They had a Cobra R hood and spoiler on it so I guess they figured that the GTR seemed approiate.  Uhhhh...NO!!  There were only 300 Cobra R's made and every one of them were red.  That's just as bad as puting GT emblems on a V6.  rotfl.gif

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »

It could have been repainted......

Ill get pics of my older car later and post them. Ill need to dig them up. Then youll know what true lack of taste is.  wink.gif

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2005, 08:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(fezzman @ Feb 27 2005, 01:19 PM)
I listened to it and it sounds funny as hell.  I can't watch it though.  grr.gif   Windows media won't play it and QT says it is missing some info to play it.  I even tried updating and that still didn't work.  I guess at least I could still hear it.  uhh.gif

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Ricer/Tuner Or Muscle?
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2005, 09:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(jesterrace777 @ Feb 28 2005, 03:56 AM)
Try playing the vid with VLC Media player.  http://www.videolan.org
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]