xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: A What Not To Do With Your Tsop  (Read 543 times)

trigga71

• Archived User
A What Not To Do With Your Tsop
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2006, 09:32:00 PM »

sorry but i am new to this as well, But i take it that the TSOP BIOS's are just modchip BIOS's or do i need to download specific BIOS's?

DeeZS

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2007, 03:47:00 PM »

Ooooooooook....so here's my problem: I have an old Xbox (that I already bought modded, no chip)...recently my hdd(retail) got fried, changed it with a new one. No problem. I just slammed the hdd in, used slayer and everything is fine. The only problem is that it won't load EvoXdash.xbe, it goes directly to msdash. I know I have an old bios in it (evox d6 ejfix) but it should theoretically look for evoxdash.xbe first and only then load msdash. I ftped evox over again....nothing....any suggestions?
Do I have to reflash with newer/other bios? (I'm not that eager to solder s**t onto my motherboard)

DeeZS

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2007, 12:04:00 PM »

Nevermind.... the evox that came with slayer's 2.6 was just screwed. I dled the original 3935 and it works like a charm...

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(chopshopxbox @ Nov 9 2007, 02:58 PM) View Post

When I try .06 it tells me Manufacturers ID 09 Flash not writeable? I have a V1.1. I tried a couple others and it tells me the same?

That is because your write enable points are not bridged properly, has nothing to do with the bios you are using.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]