xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Chevy's Dash  (Read 745 times)

world in an oyster

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« on: August 20, 2004, 04:13:00 PM »

Chevydash, is another msdash mod. But a very good one, which unfortunatly has incurred the wraith of Jbone. You can see more about it on the xboxdash.net forums (on x-s). I highly recommend it.

EDIT: came to my senses smile.gif
fight the power! for real!

SSChevy2001

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 10:07:00 AM »

Chevy is here to stay!  I'm trying to get the first part of the skinning system ready for the dash and then I will upload it.

alphaxav

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2004, 10:14:00 AM »

good to see it chevy

continue the good job ! wink.gif

SSChevy2001

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2004, 10:57:00 AM »

alphaxav thanks.  If you want anything from my mod please go ahead and add it to yours, there is no copyright here just fun.  I want what everyone else wants. which is the coolest MS Dash we can come up with?

Also just uploaded any update only called Aug22UpdateOnly.rar which included the scrolling systempanel and music timeslider.

alphaxav

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2004, 10:31:00 AM »

yes and you can take what you want in neodash

i can't wait to see what you did !!!  love.gif

Sheriff

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »

Glad to see we are free to talk about it here!
Good to see you are still at it chevy!

Sheriff

world in an oyster

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2004, 11:15:00 AM »

lets not forget to keep on looking foward to FINAL  - which sounds absoloutly amazing.
Chevydash is great n'all, but Jbone's doing a hell of a job and he should be forgiven for getting a little pissed off if he's going to make the best dashboard ever. wink.gif

Sheriff

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

Hey chevy, hitting Y with the update still doesnt do anything? What do you think I am doing wrong?

Sheriff

SSChevy2001

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2004, 12:41:00 PM »

Chevydash is great n'all, but Jbone's doing a hell of a job and he should be forgiven for getting a little pissed off if he's going to make the best dashboard ever.

I told you guys before in my posts that I wanted jbone to finish his work.  Don't you guys remember my post about what's up with final.  I told him there that I was a fan of his.  I had a copy of 2gams dash and just didn't like the feel.  So I just wanted to try to make one?  It just a hobby for me just like motorcycles if I can do something I will.  No one will every replace JbOnE so I don't know why he thinks something is going to change?  JbOnE will make the best dash ever I just want to have fun with modding and that is the main reason I'm here so don't hate me.

Hey chevy, hitting Y with the update still doesnt do anything? What do you think I am doing wrong?

Not sure what going on with that but I will look into it.  I just want to get untextured updated with a skin.xap that works with original, but the main tab is white so there seems to be some bug in the skin code or maybe the placement in the code?  That is my main focus today.  Does the music timeslider work fine?

This post has been edited by SSChevy2001: Aug 22 2004, 08:32 PM

Sheriff

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2004, 12:37:00 PM »

Slider works great! Everything works great for me just the system info bug when I hit Y.
Love the work man!

Sheriff

SSChevy2001

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »

Found the fix for the skin code works good now I going to try something else and out an update for untextured.

Sheriff

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2004, 01:04:00 PM »

WooT  laugh.gif

total_ass

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2004, 01:06:00 PM »

hey chevy, its a shame chevydash was removed from the tHc forums. anyway,

is chevydash at a safe and usable stage. i haven't uploaded to my xbox yet, but is it safe for me to set it as my default dash?
oh and you know that link you posted with the halo 2 background taken from the Halo2 trailer with MC standing on the left holding a machine gun on the ship etc, where can i find that pic and how do i set it as the background picture? i want it to look exactly like that picture did. it has the silver outlined tabs etc.

thanks and keep up the good work, don't let people like jbone stop you lol.

Sheriff

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »

What is the difference between the texured and untexured dash? I am not understanding why you have two kinds? The untextured you just released just black screens on me

Sheriff

Infamous_One

• Archived User
Chevy's Dash
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2004, 04:28:00 PM »

ohmy.gif  nice , i like it , the System Panel is back and with more info.

found a bug , if you turn off Auto Dash Music , then you reboot , Hit X , the clock hides but theres no Control Panel and the dash gets laggy , but if i press the Left Stick for the secondary Player and play a song , then the control panel works again until i reboot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8