xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Best Dashboard  (Read 637 times)

thejt

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2004, 07:02:00 PM »

Ava is my favorite.  Actually I havent really tried MXM or UX but Ive scoped them out enough to know that Ava is my dash.

Nice filemanager with really fast FTP between ava boxes or Quix PC.  Online features like skin and gamesave downloads..   These are the things that set it apart for me.  MXM and UX are a bit more jazzy with the skinning features but ava with the right skin is almost as seksy.

BloodyMary

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2004, 06:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (thejt @ Mar 9 2004, 12:02 AM)
Ava is my favorite.  Actually I havent really tried MXM or UX but Ive scoped them out enough to know that Ava is my dash.

Nice filemanager with really fast FTP between ava boxes or Quix PC.  Online features like skin and gamesave downloads..   These are the things that set it apart for me.  MXM and UX are a bit more jazzy with the skinning features but ava with the right skin is almost as seksy.

Ya know.. if Avalauch supported preview videos, it might be my dash of choice... I have seen the team posting and say that preview videos will be coming, so I plan to check it out again after that... After EvoX... avalaunch was my second dash that I tried on the xbox... but I only ran it for a very short while before switching to MXM.. and after falling in love with the videos everywhere feature of MXM... I can't seem to live with a dashboard that doesn't support preview videos... then came UnleashX.. which supported preview videos and had a sweet user interface and a file manager... now it seems taht I can't get by without the filemanager... (I know that avalauch has a nice filemanager too.. so I didn't miss that)...  have to see what happens next... will ava support preview videos, before BJ releases the next MXM... what will come from unleashx... and mxm with its scripting... and BJ speaking of dll plugin support in a future project... all in all.. it sounds like some really cool things are coming along the homebrew highway.. and I for one am excited about that...

HoRnEyDvL

• Administrator
Best Dashboard
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2004, 10:24:00 PM »

sad.gif

Anyways i know it be upthere sometime soon

just going 2 leave you guys with
http://xdashos.xbox-...com/dlldash.jpg

cyas

BloodyMary

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2004, 03:09:00 AM »

I dont know y u guys dont give nexgen a chance. Anyways i know it be
upthere sometime soon just going 2 leave you guys with:
user posted image

So, the HoRnEyDvL sends us a picture of the Purple Devil, very ironic.  biggrin.gif

Attention Oswald / other moderators.  If possible, can you combine the posts in this thread with the new updated thread (that includes the latest dashboards), or just lock/delete this thread so people aren't voting/posting in both spots. Like stated above, if possible, and please!

HoRnEyDvL

• Administrator
Best Dashboard
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2004, 03:42:00 AM »

lol not sure whats going on there

man i think the dns is playing up or something try

the iamge can be found on www.xboxopensource.com

i dont know why the f*** barney came up 4 as u can see it redirects me 2 some otehr site.

Morglum

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »

Best dash is between MXM and UnleashX.

celinedrules

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2004, 04:08:00 PM »

UnleashX

mrRobinson

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2004, 04:23:00 AM »

ok, LOCKED.  
To post about best dashboards please use this thread:
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=185614

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2003, 11:26:00 PM »

EVOX - Simple.. clean.. and easy to setup.  

MXM - more Advanced.. with some unique features.  Doubles an an excellent multi-purpose tool.

Avalaunch - Progressive Dashboard.. too many features to list.  Nothing but good things.

NexGen - BEst mimic of the stock dashboard.  Had a clean crisp look. Depending on who you listen to.. either all progress and dev have stopped.. or key people have moved away and started up separate better projects.

shanafan

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2003, 11:41:00 PM »

EvolutionX, only support for Chameleon right now. And, I like its neatness and skins.

brahm2

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2003, 12:29:00 AM »

sad.gif

JD22

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2003, 12:34:00 AM »

Evox is the best working but for looks I would say neXgen.

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2003, 06:34:00 AM »

QUOTE (brahm2 @ Jul 19 2003, 09:29 AM)
null vote, no modchip sad.gif

Wtf? why you at this site?
You got an xbox?

MXM by miles IMHO...although Evo-x is less hassle but if you know what you're doing mxm kicks ass

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2003, 06:42:00 AM »

tongue.gif

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Best Dashboard
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2003, 06:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Jul 19 2003, 03:42 PM)
I don't think anybody should vote for Evo-X unless they've tried the others (latest versions).

Too many people will select that choice out of "habit" and ignorance.

Um, is there any doubt which one I chose? (no offense, Team Ava... you guys rock, too!)  tongue.gif

Yeah plus its because theres tool such as slayers auto installer to use!
Plug: Soon there will be the Ultimate installer that will install every app, dash and homebrew game...coming to the usual places within the next week  biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7