xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: ~haze~ Mods For *360**wii**xbox**ps2** Any Type Of Mod!  (Read 2654 times)

ishx360

• Archived User
~haze~ Mods For *360**wii**xbox**ps2** Any Type Of Mod!
« Reply #300 on: April 02, 2008, 02:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mattpd @ Mar 28 2008, 12:39 PM) *

I got my Xbox back today.  Whoever packed it did a bad job and the circuit board from my broken dvd drive that I sent to be fixed is now cracked in half.  There was also a "Clifford learns to read" children's book in the box too, kind of weird.  It doesn't seemed to be flashed, because when I put in a backup game it says "to play this disc, put it in an Xbox 360 console." Can anyone confirm that this is the message you get when you try to play a backup on an un modded system? Maybe I just burned them wrong.

How are u testing ur backups with a broken circuit board from the dvd drive? If the boards messed up the drive wouldnt turn on

enixidfrag

• Archived User
« Reply #301 on: April 02, 2008, 03:38:00 PM »

Its horrible that jerk-offs like this exist

they totaly screw it for all the rest of us moders out there

ioio32l

• Archived User
« Reply #302 on: April 04, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »

got my wii back today, packed well.

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
« Reply #303 on: April 04, 2008, 03:10:00 PM »

You guys realize he started a modding biz to scam. He's not been around for longer than any of us regulars here. He just started to play off your guys' emotions. He made a website and started this thread back in October, and just followed the popular trends and exploited it. He saw popularity in the wii and offered cheap prices and gained your trust. He probably was loosing money at first because...lets face it...going to the post office and keeping records and all that jazz was time-consuming.  His installs I know were crap. He probably didn't know how to solder for shit. But still managed to make it work(how long is anyones guess). Then the rest is history. His website sucked by the way...anyone could make a site with a domain name like crazygamerworld. It's catchy...and it appealed to you guys. So, it seemed legit. I mean there's other factors here at play I admit. So, I'm not saying that just because someone's website sucks means he's a scammer. But take into account how long he's been a modder with a recognized name on a forum,  and the fact that his website was poorly put together. I don't think he's a modder for that long. Yes he's been on xbox-scene for a long time, but has he been modding for a long time? I didn't see him before October. Besides, he just popped up elsewhere after he scammed another place. I believe Wiicatz mentioned it to you guys. He did the investigation but no one listened.

This post has been edited by deilzfcjk: Apr 4 2008, 10:22 PM

rgiles

• Archived User
« Reply #304 on: April 04, 2008, 04:32:00 PM »

I paid xboxhaze by PayPal on the 28th of February. He emailed the address for me to send my PS2 to. I sent it by UPS and UPS returned it back saying they tried to deliver 3 times. I have emailed him 3 times regarding this issue and he has ignored them. So far I am out $45. I will be contacting PayPal if he doesn't respond soon.

peter7431

• Archived User
« Reply #305 on: April 04, 2008, 07:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(rgiles @ Apr 4 2008, 06:32 PM) *

I paid xboxhaze by PayPal on the 28th of February. He emailed the address for me to send my PS2 to. I sent it by UPS and UPS returned it back saying they tried to deliver 3 times. I have emailed him 3 times regarding this issue and he has ignored them. So far I am out $45. I will be contacting PayPal if he doesn't respond soon.

Read this thread...Haze was arrested for scamming. Paypal wont give you your money back so go to your bank and try to dispute the charge.

Zain

• Archived User
« Reply #306 on: April 05, 2008, 07:21:00 PM »

I posted in support of Haze earlier in this thread after I personally had a positive experience with his services. However, after reading all of these posts I can no longer endorse him. Good luck to everyone who are still awaiting resolutions to their problems.

This post has been edited by Zain™: Apr 6 2008, 02:22 AM

nimaim

• Archived User
« Reply #307 on: April 05, 2008, 10:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(Zain™ @ Apr 6 2008, 02:21 AM) *

I posted in support of Haze earlier in this thread after I personally had a positive experience with his services. However, after reading all of these posts I can no longer endorse him. Good luck to everyone who are still awaiting resolutions to their problems.

Ditto, it seemed that he used us early birds for the mods so that he could gain the community's trust and scam everyone else.  I hope everyone gets their boxes back as well.  He got what he had coming ... persistence pays off guys, good job catching him.

monteca820ce

• Archived User
« Reply #308 on: April 05, 2008, 10:57:00 PM »

one thing i don't get...he knew the heat was coming down...had warning...and still left everything at his house so he could get busted with it.......makes no sense...if he were truly intending on scamming why didnt he sell all the wii's when the ebay price was up and take the money.....he just sat on them, almost like he just fell so far behind he just said screw it and did nothing

Although it sucks that this happened to everyone i dont think he deliberatley intended on scamming everyone....there was much more money for him to make just doing the mods than stealing a dozen peoples consoles and selling them

ihateu3

• Archived User
« Reply #309 on: April 05, 2008, 11:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(monteca820ce @ Apr 5 2008, 11:57 PM) *

one thing i don't get...he knew the heat was coming down...had warning...and still left everything at his house so he could get busted with it.......makes no sense...if he were truly intending on scamming why didnt he sell all the wii's when the ebay price was up and take the money.....he just sat on them, almost like he just fell so far behind he just said screw it and did nothing
Although it sucks that this happened to everyone i dont think he deliberatley intended on scamming everyone....there was much more money for him to make just doing the mods than stealing a dozen peoples consoles and selling them

i understand what you are saying, it makes sense, and i have thought of this as well, but i then keep remembering that the saluda sheriffs dept. confirmed that he is a klnown scammer and has even scammed local townfolk.  He always got away with it cuz he usually scammed people on ebay one at a time.  One call to the sheriffs dept is not gonna do shit, but this is the first time he scammed many at one time, also further proof of him being a scammer is the fact that he has scammed on this site before, and he also reg his website with false info.  So even though it doesn't makes sense to do what he did, he still scammed us intentionally.....maybe hes just stupid

nimaim

• Archived User
« Reply #310 on: April 06, 2008, 09:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(monteca820ce @ Apr 6 2008, 05:57 AM) *

Although I hate to admit it since he DID mod my Wii for me and got it to me in a week, this is how a typical scammer works.  He fixes / mods consoles for a while and does a great job (for the members who posted very early in the thread including myself) until he builds the trust and respect of the community.  Then, when he starts getting tons of boxes delivered to him, he takes the $ and you never see your console ever again.  Sure I'm happy to have received my Wii back in modded condition, but what he did to the majority of you was very screwed up so I'm glad he got caught.  Go steal someone else's $.

Mattpd

• Archived User
« Reply #311 on: April 06, 2008, 07:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(ishx360 @ Apr 2 2008, 04:18 PM) *

How are u testing ur backups with a broken circuit board from the dvd drive? If the boards messed up the drive wouldnt turn on

No. I sent him an xbox to mod and also a circuit board from a separate drive to repair.

Well he did give me confirmation that my drive was flashed and it would ship the next day. When I finally got it back it was not flashed, therefore he was either scamming or trying to buy time for whatever reason. Whatever I am happy others are getting there shit back.

I just sent my newly returned xbox straight to another modder (Ranger72).  I haven't got it back yet but this guy received it at around 3:30 and had it FLASHED AND IN THE MAIL at around 4:15.  Decent price too.  Should have it back in the next two days. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

ctkubik

• Archived User
« Reply #312 on: April 08, 2008, 06:20:00 AM »

I send a pre-paid USPS label to Robert Shorter and received my Wii back in about 5 days.  If you have not done this I highly suggest you do.  

I have not heard of any charges filed against Haze, so I am closing this chapter in my life.  I am thankful to all of you that helped with this situation and I am very happy its all over!  

Good luck and take care.

WeeeKatz

• Archived User
« Reply #313 on: April 09, 2008, 07:59:00 PM »

I'm still BANNED

This post has been edited by chorizo1: Apr 10 2008, 09:56 PM
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]