xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: ==== Texas Based $10 Firmware Flash ====  (Read 1541 times)

godofwar2k

• Archived User
==== Texas Based $10 Firmware Flash ====
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 11:12:00 AM »

I shipped you my xbox 360 today....
Hopefully things go well, and I'll be sure you refer you to anyone I find looking for a flash.

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »

beerchug.gif  BUMP for today!  beerchug.gif

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2006, 08:12:00 PM »

godofwar2k your system has been shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight with Saturday delivery and will reach you Saturday!  Total came out to $30.61 (and that's after 75% off!!!  blink.gif  ).  Imagine that price x4 if i didn't have the FedEx hookup, ouch!  Here's your tracking:   FedEx Homepage

8595 6260 6732

Please let me know when you get it and everything checks out!  Happy holidays bro!

===========================================================================

bigfuzz7 your drive has been shipped as well.  Your package was shipped via FedEx Express Saver and should reach you shortly after Xmas, thanks for being uber cool and understanding!  Here's your tracking:
FedEx Homepage

8595 6260 6743

============================================================================

Things got a little hectic as i just found out thru my buddy that getting something delivered thru Next Day (overnight) to arrive on Saturday gets charged significantly higher.  If anyone plans on getting their system or drive done thru me please plan to ship your items on Friday or Saturday my way so that i can receive them by Tues to reach you on Thurday or Wednesday to reach you on Friday.  This will help keep my pricing the same and still get you the kickass overnight shipping and great service you'll get from me!  

Now i got about 12 XBox 360s here waiting to get done for family, friends, and local customers so I will be a busy bee tonite!  Times like this I wish i had an extra XCM opening toolkit... wait a sec, I do!!!  

"Hi Ho, Hi Ho, a flashin' I will go..."  laugh.gif   Happy Holidays everyone!  Keep safe, stay warm, and don't drink too much egg nog!  Peace out!  

=Xtreme=
 beerchug.gif

godofwar2k

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 10:51:00 AM »

This guy is the real deal! I just got my system in, and it's working great. Absolutely no damage to the case from opening.  He sent my system off last night and I got it this morning. Fantastic service and super nice guy. If you need your system flashed this is the guy to go to. Thanks a bunch!

steve1680

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 08:54:00 AM »

ok, i want to get my 360 flashed. I bought my system last night, and im pretty sure i have the Hitachi drive. Can you flash this drive?? Where do i send it and how much? my e-mail is

[email protected]

let me know,  thanks    

Steve

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »

Sent ya a reply Steve!  Thanks for you interest and everyone else's!  Glad to know you all got the coolest video game system this Xmas and are looking to get it flashed by me!  Peace!

=Xtreme=

bigfuzz7

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2006, 04:59:00 PM »

Hey everyone,

I figured I'd drop on here and give my review of xtreme_360fw's service.

His communication is absolutely great, his shipping times cannot be beat, and his rate is an absolute steal. Packing was superb and the drive runs like a dream.

A++ in my book. I'm recommending him to everyone who needs a flasher.

Keep up the great work bro!

xxmegainfernoxx

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 10:08:00 PM »

Hey Everyone,

I sent my drive to Xtreme last friday, and today he flashed it and sent me the original bin for the drive. He says he will ship it out tommorrow and i would recieve it on friday, when i get it back, ill tell everyone how it went, but so far its been great. This dude def knows what he is doing and I would def come back to him if i needed to flash any more drives!

xxmegainfernoxx

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 12:07:00 PM »

This guy is the man!

I sent my drive last friday and i got my drive back this friday and let me tell you something for 20 bucks, plus 5 dollars shipping to get the drive to him, i got my drive professionally "maintained." It runs everything! If you need to get your drive "maintained" this is the guy to go to! Not only it is so cheap, you get overnight shipping back to you!  This guy is awesome and very friendly! If you need someone, this is the guy to go to!

bump!

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2006, 03:58:00 AM »

Early morning bump!  Thanks for all the kind words you guys, it means a lot to me to know i'm helping you guys out!  There is no shipping on Monday (New Year's Day) so if you shipped me your drive or system please make sure it will reach me no later than Wednesday or Thursday so you can get it on Friday.  FedEx charges twice as much for Saturday delivery (on top of the 75% discount i already get) so if you plan on wanting it on Saturday let me know so i can get you the exact shipping quote and adjust the shipping price accordingly after the 75% discount i get off of shipping (but remember, my service to backup and flash is still $10 and will always be $10!!!).  As long as you ship your drive or console via Priority Mail on Friday or Saturday, i should receive it by Tues or Wednesday so consider that when you plan on sending things my way.  

MY GOAL IS TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET RIPPED OFF BY REDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED 10 MINUTE "FIRMWARE FLASHES" AND THAT YOU GET YOUR DRIVE OR CONSOLE BACK ASAP!  Thanks for everyone's feedback!  Please leave me feedback here or thru my Heatware link on my sig!  Peace out and Happy New Years!!!  This is gonna be one kickass year coming up!  

=Xtreme 2007=

worldanh

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »

I would like to send you my xbox 360, my manufacture date is August 2006, how should I pack my xbox 360 in? can kind of box I should use. Thanks. What is the price if I send whole system in. Thanks

rj18181a

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »

Bump and Thanks!!
You got PM

goonoob

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 04:27:00 AM »

PM sent

xbox360n

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 05:08:00 PM »

~Just showing some love. This guys the real deal. I live in MT, sent my drive to him, got it back the next day all flashed w/ the the new 5.2 fm and ready to go. Not to mention for only $20!~ Thanks a lot dude A+++++ ~

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 01:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(rj18181a @ Jan 2 2007, 09:54 PM) View Post

Bump and Thanks!!
You got PM

Replied bro, hope to help ya out with your 360 needs!  Keep me posted on if and when ya ship!

QUOTE(goonoob @ Jan 3 2007, 05:34 AM) View Post

PM sent

Replied as well bro!  Keep me posted and look forward to helpin ya out!

Quick Note:
========

For the meantime, I'm going to have to request that those sending me a Hitachi 78fk jobs to please plan on shipping the core console as I have been having trouble with my VIA card on 78fk drives and won't be able to test out your drive on my system with my key to verify my work.  An issue has arised in which i might not be able to reflash your drive once i test it out with my key and the problem lays with getting it back into mode B after i'd spoofed it to my ms25 system and injected my key into the Hitachi for a thorogh testing of a successful dump and flash to your drive's chip.

To avoid any delays until i get my new PC in and tested for 78fk flashing, this will be necessary to guarantee a working job on your system as i would originally test them out on my system to ensure the ensuing flash with your key and upgraded firmware will work (as you will just pop in your drive and rock n roll when you get it).  Just so you know, the service is still $10 for the backup, firmware upgrade, and testing, then assured reflash to your system.  I can easily backup and reflash a Hitachi 78fk to work on your system, but that would mean that i will have to ship it out back to you without testing and I wouldn't feel right to offer half assed service like that since i guarantee my work 100%.  

I figure the extra $10 to cover the overnight shipping and weight of your 360 console is better than getting back a flashed but untested dive from me.  Either way, if you wanna save the $10, I'll still accept just the drive but keep in mind that it will be shipped back without testing.  I just wanna save ya all time and take that extra measure to make sure your Hitachi 78fk drive and system are working together in harmony.  Either way, all Toshiba Samsung and initial Hitachi drive flash jobs are unaffected; this is ONLY for those who have a Hitachi drive that has the 0078fk firmware.  Thank you all for your interest and feedback so far!  Peace out!

=Xtreme=
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14