xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: ==== Texas Based $10 Firmware Flash ====  (Read 1565 times)

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
==== Texas Based $10 Firmware Flash ====
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2007, 12:35:00 PM »

All PM's replied to!  Inbox cleared up!  Still rockin' and flashin'!!!  Damn it's cold here!

=Xtreme=

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2007, 08:44:00 PM »

Bump for the night!

chorizo1 cruised by tonite and dropped off a box so i'll flash that badboy tonite and test out for ya so i'll be ready first thing in the morning bro (i'm waiting for it to reach room temperature since we were outside for a bit chatting and it was nice and cold)  I'll keep ya posted!  Peace out everyone!

=Xtreme=

mush930

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2007, 01:01:00 AM »

xtreme_360fw definitely hooked it up. I sent my box from cali to him on wed., got it back on fri. and it works like a charm. I couldn't be more excited than I am right now.

I appreciate the good work and customer service!

J.R.

allencc3

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2007, 03:23:00 PM »

can you fix drives? igot one that needs to be "un" bad flashed. its a ms25 and been down for 2 weeks. does not eject but i can't seem to get 10 sec method to work. its already taken apart i am ready to ship soon as you give me the word. my roommate works for fedex so i can ship to you for 3 bux. i am also is texas. pm me and let me know what up.

lilant2398

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2007, 11:36:00 PM »

I sent my 360 off to  him this morning results pending......

dbwang

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2007, 07:13:00 PM »

Sent my console iin this morning, will update and vouch when it arrives back; but so far, he has been extremely helpful and friendly.

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2007, 12:59:00 AM »

When shipping the drive or console my way, please follow these guidelines:

-Ship it properly and securely packaged with tracking or delivery confirmation (I can't stress this enough if you're shipping a console, opt to get insurance if possible)

-Include a paper or note with your forum name or gamertag and your return shipping address with the drive or console (i cannot ship to PO Boxes at all)

-When shipping a DVD drive, remove the eject button piece off of your DVD drive (I almost forgot to ship one back with its drive yesterday and would like to avoid that ever happening)

-When shipping a console do not include any controllers, cables, or power supplies.  If you want the dash and XBox 1 backwards compatibility updates, then include the Hard Drive as well and i'll update it for you free of charge!

Following those guidelines will make everything run much smoother on my part and will get you your drive or console back without any hiccups!  I cannot ship on Fridays for Saturday delivery so anything that comes in on Friday will be shipped out on Saturday via FedEx overnight but it won't reach you till Monday so keep that in mind and take into account the time it will take for your package to reach me (Friday is always a great day to ship so it can reach me on Tues or Wednesday)!

A lot have asked why i cannot take or accept Paypal payments with credit cards.  Truth is since i charge so little for the flashing, and sometimes barely break even on the shipping fees, i cannot afford the Paypal fees incurred with accepting CC payments and would like to avoid fraudulent credit card payments down the line.  I am capable of accepting Paypal payments done with actual funds on hand so that won't be a problem and i don't see myself accepting credit card payments any time soon.  Other than that, I should have covered all i needed to on this post.  If you're interested in my services please send me a PM, email, or catch me on AIM.  Thanks to everyone who's gotten a drive done thru me and left me wonderful feedback about my services, i truly appreciate it!  

With all that said and done, what are you waiting for?!?!?!  Hit me up so i can hook you up!  My prices and service are legit so don't let this opportunity pass you by cuz I won't be doing this forever y'know!  Now are you thinking about sending Nana's 360 my way?  Good choice!  You'll be her favorite grandson!  Peace out and Buck Fush!!!

=Xtreme=

lilant2398

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »

free bump  biggrin.gif   + update

Everything seems to be going well i should get my 360 back 2morrow he said he would ship it out 2day so it would reach me tomorrow. just waiting on the tracking #

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2007, 11:26:00 PM »

Update!  Ok, i got back from doing some PC work and i'm beat!  I'll be crashing out early tonite so here's an update:

da_shatterer - your drive is shipped out and will reach you Thursday

lilant2398 - your system has been shipped as well and will reach you Thursday

I wish i had tracking numbers for you guys but my friend is crashed out when he said he'd call me with them so i'll get them for you in the morning.  Either way, i assure you that your packages have been shipped overnight so you'll get them in about 12 hours from now.  Pretty cool huh?  Gotta love that overnight shipping!  cool.gif

dbwang - My buddy has your package and will be shipping it out on Thursday to reach you Friday, i'll keep ya posted too bro!

Those of you who have a system headed my way will need to make sure they get can reach me today (Thurs) so i can get them shipped out tonite to reach you Friday.  I may have to start only shipping on Mon-Thurs as my girlfriend has been requesting more of my time lately and has become not too fond of 360's lately  laugh.gif  !  Either way, if you plan on shipping anything to me, today and tomorrow are ideal days in which to so so I can get them in early in the week and send them back!  Those expecting packages will be getting the tracking numbers by Thurs afternoon!  And now I'm off for some much deserved sleep  sleeping.gif !  Goodnight everyone!

=Xtreme=

lilant2398

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2007, 01:40:00 PM »

Just got my Xbox 360 in !!! Everything looks great Thanks A!!! Modder Fast also best on these forums.

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2007, 02:09:00 PM »

Inbox cleared up a bit so resend if you've been trying to reach me!  Bump for the day!  Looks like no packages came in today so that's good, i could use a day off!  My girlfriend won't mind I'm sure!  biggrin.gif  

=Xtreme=

dbwang

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2007, 11:39:00 PM »

Just got my system in today, both backups and originals work great. Recommend this guy to anyone needing a 360 flashing. Very friendly attitude, great service.

coyotewolf

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2007, 07:39:00 AM »

Sorry for the late post. I still haven't been able to try my drive with backups but the originals work fine.

xtreme_360fw was very nice and helpful, and he replied to EVERY PM I sent him, really quick too. I also got my drive back quickly after he got both my drive and money (which he got the following day). I'll post again back once I test it with a backup, but so far so good.

lop46

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2007, 04:25:00 PM »

Hey just sent out my xbox 360 to you, I tried to pm but its full.

dabomb506

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2007, 01:28:00 AM »

your service looks great. i will probably give it a try if i cannot find someone local within 20 mins of me. since your pm's are full. would you mod cases for extra? i would really like to do the firmware updates myself without opening my 360.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14