xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: A Sad Event  (Read 398 times)

Cyclone268

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« on: July 07, 2005, 08:31:00 AM »

A very sad event struck the world today,

A series of bombs went off in Londin England killing hundreds

I was going to be on one of those trains that blew up today

i am very happy to still have my life

.:Dino:.

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »

yeah, my dearest simpathy for those affected by the attack. My friends mum heard one of the explosions and so went to another station which had explosions minutes later. luckily she made it out ok. god bless

chilin_dude

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 08:43:00 AM »

Can't wait for us to catch the fuckers... I just hope they kill them and don't bring them back to be put in jail, the sooner we kill whoever did this the better.

Statecowboy

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 08:56:00 AM »

Those fucking cowards!  I hope they blow themselves up making their next cowardly attack.  When they go to hell I hope they get mortars shoved up their asses everyday.  

If you're from London, my deepest sympathies...I apologize for lashing out, but I have no compasasion for immoral cowards who murder innocent people because they can't fight like real men.

pug_ster

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 09:19:00 AM »

These damned terrorists can burn in hell.

bluedeath

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 09:28:00 AM »

CNN reports 33 dead..

Anyone have any idea how bad it was

LepPpeR

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 09:38:00 AM »

The death toll will top out at around 50.  They have not reported the death toll from the bus but there will be some from it.

It is truly pathetic that they strike the citizens.  It truly does not help their cause as it just infuriates the people who then turn to their government for action.  I doubt the British will turn out like the Spanish did and run away from it.  They will stand up and fight.  

I am an American and hope all those affected by this attack receive their justice.

iNSPECTA

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »

www.bbc.co.uk & www.ananova.co.uk seem to have up to date news......

It's a shame, just as london had a cause to celebrate (Winning to host the next olympics) something awful like this happens.

I suppose it was going to happen to us at sometime, i hope the people that caused this realise that we won't take this lying down!

The*galloping*zebra

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 11:03:00 AM »

sad.gif

-XboX-Abuser-

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »

it's called a staged terrorist attack... I'm willing to bet cash money that the MOSAD or MI5 or MI6 are involved.. These attacks were done to take the attention off the Downing Memo regarding the pre-planned military attacks on Iraq.....

-XBA

Statecowboy

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(-XboX-Abuser- @ Jul 7 2005, 02:23 PM)
it's called a staged terrorist attack... I'm willing to bet cash money that the MOSAD or MI5 or MI6 are involved.. These attacks were done to take the attention off the Downing Memo regarding the pre-planned military attacks on Iraq.....

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

ur the same person who posted that 9/11 was staged. IF you think every goverment is lying to you and killing there own citizens, then i suggest you lock ur self in ur old Y2k shelter and wait for the end of the world

nagmine

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »

hey area code... why dont u stop smoking crack and learn to spell before posting.. ok?

Back to subject.

I pray for everyone who was effected by the blast. I hope this dosnt lead to anymore suffering as well.

Area_Codes

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »

i guess i am just upset because all muslims are being branded arcoss the world for being terrorists.......

i hope no1 in this fourm believes that?

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2005, 01:35:00 PM »

edit...you dont need to post  3-4 times in a row that's why they have an edit button..

Also i wasn't talking about u i was talking about -XboX-Abuser- in my previous post

Back to the topic..my prayers go out to all those effected by this terrorist attack

**EDIT ADDED SOME  THOUGHTS

My main question is with ur thought process is why you even put the IRAQ war and this terrorist attack in the same category. If you can even believe this was used to cover up any mistakes, or false evidence used to go to war with IRAQ i truely believe your retarded.  If Tony Blair and Bush knew there were no weapons and still went to IRAQ and got caught i dont believe they'd kill a bunch of their own citizens..Call me crazy but i dont think this would happen within these countries
Pages: [1] 2 3 4