xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Jews  (Read 396 times)

oswald

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »

closing thread, this and the other one.

this forum is for discussion of politics, news and religion.

NOT RACES.

you might argue that this thread is valid, and it may be, but I'm not allowing this discussion to go any further.  no good will come of it.  

discuss politics, discuss news, discuss religion, but xbox-scene is not the place to discuss which race has the upper hand, which race bothers you or which race you feel gets all the breaks.

Colonel32

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(EverythingButAnAnswer @ Jan 5 2005, 08:27 PM)
You don't dare to step over shit; this is the internet you are a fucking coward, using the internet as an outlet for your bigotry and hate. You wouldn't dare, you wouldn't fucking dare to say any of the things you say here on the internet in the real world, in front of real people, because you fear their reaction to your foolish ideology. Where is your fucking integrity? Who gives a shit what someone thinks? If you think the way you feel about this topic is excusable in the least bit you are sadly mistaken. What always starts out as "complaining" quickly finds itself in the form of uncontrollably violent persecution.

rms2001

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(Baner @ Jan 4 2005, 10:28 AM)
Can you name something the Jews have done, that didn't involve the Nazis?

melon

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2005, 01:48:00 AM »

Wattman I have no hatred towards any religion and this thread wasnt neccessailly aimed at Jewish people themselves.

It was more aimed towards American people who in one sentance declare every Iraqi or Palastinian a terrorist and then in the next scream racist because someone offends Israel.

There seems to be a belief among some people that hating Israel because of its foriegn policies makes you anti-semetic I was hoping that could be explained by someone.

gronne

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2005, 05:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(melon @ Jan 6 2005, 10:19 AM)
Wattman I have no hatred towards any religion and this thread wasnt neccessailly aimed at Jewish people themselves.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »

I see Jewish people as a different race.
The very definition of race is
A group of people of common ancestry with distinguishing features

Following the opinion of the creator of this blatantly ignorant topic, and following the rules of this forum, this topic should be banned. Yet this topic gets re-opened, while mine remains locked. I suppose it hit a little too close to home.

Either way, fuck these forums.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2005, 10:52:00 AM »

this topic is about a double standard, your topic turned into 'which race is smarter than the other'... yours had a greater chance to turn into something ugly...

Baner

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(EverythingButAnAnswer @ Jan 5 2005, 02:27 PM)
You don't dare to step over shit; this is the internet you are a fucking coward, using the internet as an outlet for your bigotry and hate. You wouldn't dare, you wouldn't fucking dare to say any of the things you say here on the internet in the real world, in front of real people, because you fear their reaction to your foolish ideology. Where is your fucking integrity? Who gives a shit what someone thinks? If you think the way you feel about this topic is excusable in the least bit you are sadly mistaken. What always starts out as "complaining" quickly finds itself in the form of uncontrollably violent persecution.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2005, 11:30:00 AM »

rotfl.gif Please enlighten me on what I have previously said that was racist.

Baner

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(EverythingButAnAnswer @ Jan 6 2005, 02:01 PM)
Racist? rotfl.gif Please enlighten me on what I have previously said that was racist.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(Baner @ Jan 6 2005, 08:39 PM)
Calling all Islamic extremists fucking cowrds... hmm not quite a race, but discrimination none the less.

Baner

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »

Are they not cowards? What have they done to deserve my respect? Where am I wrong in that statement?

You're a moron who just realised he was wrong. wink.gif

I can't see the picture, websence has a tendency to block things, and that picture is one of them, prolly the host.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(Baner @ Jan 6 2005, 09:29 PM)
You're a moron who just realised he was wrong. wink.gif

SKoT

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »

You're right, I do use the internet to voice my opinion of how pussy us whites can be

That's from you Baner. Is that not racist? Yea, because whites are the only ones who can be pussys... bigot

Baner

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »

When did I say we are the only ones that can be pussys? I said we can be, jsut as any other person form any other race and any other religion(or lack there of). If I said us whites are the only pussys, then call me a bigot.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5