xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Jews  (Read 395 times)

melon

• Archived User
Jews
« on: January 04, 2005, 07:11:00 AM »

I have just come back from a festive mash up in Amsterdam. I thought I would do the culture thing as well so I went to a few museums and galleries while I was there, one being the Anne Frank House.
For those who don’t know the Franks hid in a couple of rooms during the Nazi invasion during WWII. That is until they were found and sent to concentration camps. Anne was a little girl who kept a diary which was found afterwards.

Anyway the house was very interesting and all but at the end you could go into this room which had a big video screen showing this film about free speech. It basically compared Eminem to the neo-Nazi party in Germany and condemned Palestinian immigrants for protesting against Israel.

As well as pissing me off this got me thinking.
I see Jewish people as a different race.
The very definition of race is
A group of people of common ancestry with distinguishing features
As you have to be born Jewish, you can not convert, then they must share a common ancestry. As for distinguishable features I feel that is also true.

As I was saying, I began thinking that Israel and a lot of Jews in general seem to think they can do what they want but no one can say anything negative in response. Just look at half the moronic statements from Jews and Jew lovers on past similar topics.
Even the Moderators on this forum are at it. The obnoxious Ben Jeremy, the ex marine who thinks you should kiss his arse because he used to play with guns??? changed a poll because some people dared to say fuck Israel!!

It seems you can happily call Palestinians/Iraqi's cowards and towel heads (both ridiculous), but as soon as you criticise Israeli's or Jews then your a racist scum. And people are too thick to see the hypocrisy.

I would just like to add, Fuck Israel

brandogg

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 07:32:00 AM »

Not badmouthing anyone, but I too can see Jews as a seperate race - not all, but direct descendents or Isreal all have very discerning facial features.

thepissedoffman

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 07:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(brandogg @ Jan 4 2005, 10:03 AM)
all have very discerning facial features.

melon

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 07:50:00 AM »

Congratulaions pissedoffman for proving my point. I could say Swedish people have discerning facial features or Chinese people, but as soon as some one says Jewish people do, a reference to Nazism or WWII comes out.

Grow a fucking brain!

Baner

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 08:57:00 AM »

As I was saying, I began thinking that Israel and a lot of Jews in general seem to think they can do what they want but no one can say anything negative in response.

Many "Minorities" expect this... We have to give them all they want, with no resistance, or they plea discrimination... They can create Tv channels made entirely for them... clothes "Made by them, For them"... Hold rallies, to express thier "strengths."
What would happen if I were to go out, and start a rally of Striaght White Young adult males? I'd be tossed in jail in moments. Would I get read me rights? No... Would I be able to use Racism as a plea in court... Hell no. This bullshit discrimination shit starts from those who use it to benefit, and these people are fucking scum. Will anybody ever do anything to fix it in this "Great Nation" we live in (Using Us as an example, but I'm sure this happens elsewhere)? No... and why? Cause they're to scared... Fucking pussies.
(Don't get me started on those scholarships... Equal rights my left nut)

Sorry for getting off topic, but that has been on my chest for awhile. As for jews, I have nothing against them, nor isrealis, nor Iraqis, but I do hate those who abuse the rules(they shouldn't even be considered rules, but more as common sense...) we put in place to make this world more peaceful...

Edit:
The Nazis thought the same thing.

Can you name something the Jews have done, that didn't involve the Nazis?

SKoT

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(Baner @ Jan 4 2005, 05:28 PM)
Many "Minorities" expect this... We have to give them all they want, with no resistance, or they plea discrimination... They can create Tv channels made entirely for them... clothes "Made by them, For them"... Hold rallies, to express thier "strengths."

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »

rotfl.gif I guess we can agree the Nazis succeeded at one thing. It seems that majority of the world now view "Jews" as a race, not a religious group. You can't change your race, but you can change your religious affiliation. By being accepted as a race, you cannot hide, enabling the Nazis to institute their macabre sense of justice, exterminating the entire "Jewish" race. You fuckers disgust me.

Wolfblade13

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2005, 10:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(melon @ Jan 4 2005, 03:42 PM)
I have just come back from a festive mash up in Amsterdam. I thought I would do the culture thing as well so I went to a few museums and galleries while I was there, one being the Anne Frank House.

SKoT

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(EverythingButAnAnswer @ Jan 4 2005, 06:21 PM)
rotfl.gif I guess we can agree the Nazis succeeded at one thing. It seems that majority of the world now view "Jews" as a race, not a religious group. You can't change your race, but you can change your religious affiliation. By being accepted as a race, you cannot hide, enabling the Nazis to institute their macabre sense of justice, exterminating the entire "Jewish" race. You fuckers disgust me.

Baner

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2005, 10:37:00 AM »

I guess we can agree the Nazis succeeded at one thing. It seems that majority of the world now view "Jews" as a race, not a religious group. You can't change your race, but you can change your religious affiliation. By being accepted as a race, you cannot hide, enabling the Nazis to institute their macabre sense of justice, exterminating the entire "Jewish" race. You fuckers disgust me.

They are viewed as a race due to the features jewish people show. You know what they are... big noses, black curly hair. That, and thier religious views. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to be born into the Juedism(sp?) religion?

QUOTE("From Dictionary.com)
1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.

Let's go over this...
1. They have distinguished features, ie thier noses and hair.
2. They all have the common history of having a Jewish religious background.
3. The majority of Isrealis are Jews, and a large percent of jews are Isreali, allowing them to have common nationality.

-well first, i... third, i hate you

Excelent conclusion Watson.

thepissedoffman

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2005, 11:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(melon @ Jan 4 2005, 10:21 AM)
Grow a fucking brain!

pegasys

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »

One of my best friends is Jewish, so it's  not like I hate Jews or anything.  What pisses me of is that a Jew can make a joke about Jesus, and say how that Christians are stupid for believing that he was the messiah, and the second I say well Jews are stupid for not bellieving he is they get all offended.  And maybe Jews wouldn't be considered a nationality if Isreal's flag wasn't a Jewish star, and they weren't a "Jewish state."

melon

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »

Actually Wolfblade they were comparing Eminem to neo-Nazis because of his misogynistic views towards women and frankly I dont give a fuck if you hate the last sentance it is my view and that of many people. And im so upset you hate me, I dont know how i am going to cope knowing there are some people who hate me on the internet. I dont even have any feelings towards you, just indifference.

And you are born a Jew, I cant become one if I wanted to be. I could become American if I wanted but not a Jew. That makes them a race.

Off topic I agree with Baner's first post.
Where I live there was an influx of Iraqi refugee's into a Pakistani community. There was a near riot and the Iraqi's were battered on the streets. The police called a public meeting were the Pakastani's accused the Iraqi's of raping there women and being racist. Funny thing was it was all over drugs. The young Pakistani lads who deal didnt like some Iraqi lads moving in on there territory. The police knew this but were too shit scared to actually say it.
The result was the Iraqi's were moved out of the area.

Some minorities are far, far too happy to play the race card and accuse you of racism while being blatantly racist towards you. Its a fucked up situation but our Governments (because of the war), are scared of being labelled anti-Muslim so bend over backwards to help any Muslim community and are to scared of offending them. Its not even a religious issue but a cultural one as there are no problems with Indian or Bangladeshi communities.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »

Nobody says they "Hate all Muslims", though, nor do they blame every Muslim for something one Muslim has done. This is much unlike what you are doing. So maybe you should stop blaming an ENTIRE race for whatever it is a single jew may have done to you lately.

I'm sorry that a Jew stole your job/wife/dignity, but try not to blame all of them.

Wolfblade13

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2005, 01:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(Maximumbeing @ Jan 4 2005, 10:15 PM)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5