xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Jews  (Read 398 times)

Baner

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »

I am not wrong, and so long as they go around blowing up innocent civilians, and preaching their ideology of bigotry and hate I will not respect them.

So why do you not voice your hate against the whites and thier unibombers? or the blacks and thier murderers? The mexicans and thier gangsters?... that's being racists, and your statements are no different.

tutyet

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »

Okay first of all, I would like to say that im Jewish and I couldn’t bring myself to read the rest because I didn’t want to be pissed off!

let me tell you something, and this is why I understand the Jewish religion.... first I am black and I moved over to uk when I was nine, first off all people took the piss out of me for being Jewish then I moved to secondary school and as well as being the only Jew people started to be racist, and the Jews have been thought allot and we are still here! Are the Nazis? NO! We have our own country and thanks to us there is an xbox because ms have a very big part of their firm in Israel!

so when you say fuck Israel you think, its not like Jews have done anything to you, you can believe who ever the fuck you want, I do not tell anybody who to believe in! and I don’t really believe in anybody not Jesus or mosses and I don’t laugh at anyone’s religion! Some of my best friends are Jewish Muslims English Americans black and white! now if some one white goes around saying niggers are stupid or something like that then I don’t have to do anything, my friends just tell him to stop or if he doesn’t he get what he deserves! and usually its my white friends who do this!

so what im saying is that who the hell are you to say fuck Israel! If you say shit like that it shows how fuckin dumb you are! even i, a Jewish person don’t say fuck the germens or Muslims or Iraq because its not everyone wants a war or hate Jews or want to blow themselves up!

So fuck you! And if you have anything to say to me, pm me!

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Baner @ Jan 6 2005, 09:49 PM)
So why do you not voice your hate against the whites and thier unibombers? or the blacks and thier murderers? The mexicans and thier gangsters?... that's being racists, and your statements are no different.

Baner

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »

so when you say fuck Israel you think, its not like Jews have done anything to you

I'm sure the entire Isreali population isn't Jewish. I'd say fuck Isreal, they bombed the hell out of my country, destroyed our capital, killed many people my family  personally knew, and for what? To fight a stupid war against Palestien? Fuck Isreal, Fuck Palestien!

Baner

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(EverythingButAnAnswer @ Jan 6 2005, 04:09 PM)
rotfl.gif Don't try to spin this mother fucker, the subject at hand had nothing to do with them, it was about pegasys's comment regarding suicide bombers and islamic extremeists not being cowards and worthy of my respect. Nice try bitch. rotfl.gif

tutyet

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »

okay so they killed many of ppl you know........

how would you feel if you were out with your family and you see me with a bomb i blow myslef up and kill all your familily and you.....

okay, still we are aorry for trying to captrue the head of the oporation so it doesnt happen again!

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »

rotfl.gif I feel like I'm on Fox News. WHY WOULD I BRING UP SOMETHING THAT WAS TOTALLY IRRELAVENT TO THE TOPIC AT HAND? jester.gif If that is how it is then you are a racist bigot for your comment about whites being pussys.

gronne

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »

I don't see why not.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Jan 6 2005, 10:19 PM)
My flag, and most other flags are flags for all the people in the country, the star of David is only a flag for jews. Not very inviting, and stupid of a "modern" state.

Baner

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »

okay, still we are aorry for trying to captrue the head of the oporation so it doesnt happen again!

Alls I'm saying is people have a reason to be mad at a nation, and that doesn't mean that they hate the people of that nation. I don't hold a grudge today, it's all water under the bridge.

@Gronne
I agree that it is provacating to other religions, but it's thier history. That isn't way they made the star of david thier national figure, but people won't take the time to realise that the flag means more than Jeudism.

And shouldn't someone ban everythingbutananswers ip?

Rules don't apply on this site anymore Gronne. It's apparent that he had multiple accounts, which should yeild an ip ban, but no. His alter account has been banned, which should yeild a ban, but no. He's been warned before, the reason for his multiple accounts, but still no ban. Oh well, can't get everything you want I guess. beerchug.gif

pegasys

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »

I can say fuck Isreal and that dosn't mean that I'm saying Fuck Jews, I am saying fuck Isreal.  I have had people tell me that, Isreal isn't "just for Jewish People."  But when I say fuck Isreal I am saying fuck jews and I am anti-semitic.  It makes no sense.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Jan 5 2005, 12:05 AM)
It's very easy to label jews with all their distinguished features. Apart from the conflict there's one thing I really can't understand about them; their sick interest in economy. Seriously, check the names of lawyers, producers and economics. Very many of them have jewish names. I don't really care, but it's a strange "phenomena". And that was *not* labeling all jews as lawyers (if anyone felt like picking).

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

gronne

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(EverythingButAnAnswer @ Jan 6 2005, 10:30 PM)
It's a nation founded on the principles of zionism, no one is forcing you to live there.

True. But if you want to be a modern state that welcomes everybody, no matter religion or race, then it's not a smart move to use a jewish symbol as the flag. As I said earlier, you won't see many muslims so proud to live in Israel they wave the star of David. Nobody will do that, and you know it. But maybe you're saying that one should avoid living in Israel? There's not many flags I would feel bothered living under. The israeli flag, I definitely would.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Jews
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »

I think political correctness has gone far enough. People really should find something better to do with their time. There will always be someone offended and something someone finds offensive, and you won't always get your way, so your best bet is just to get over it. What I'm trying to say is that someone shouldn't be so uptight and get so overworked over such insignificant things as flags. If you don't like Israel's flag, you don't have to live there. I recall an episode of south park where the children's parents petitioned the city council to have their city flag changed because they felt it made them seem racist, but in the end the only ones who saw it as racist were them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5