xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Xboxmediacenter - March 18th 2007 Svn Rev8233 Build  (Read 839 times)

Bomb Bloke

• Archived User
Xboxmediacenter - March 18th 2007 Svn Rev8233 Build
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2007, 03:36:00 AM »

E:\TDATA\0face008\*.*
E:\UDATA\0face008\*.*

Didn't XBMC stop using these folders some time ago?

I'm also not sure about any of the others on that list...

ninjamawwe

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2007, 04:17:00 AM »

@djdafreund and everyone else having trouble with the thumbs:

When selecting a new thumb for a movie instead of the imdb one, it does change, but you need to reboot your xbox, atleast that's how it works for me. Not a solution, the bug is there, but atleast this is a workaround.

turner3d

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2007, 05:18:00 AM »

Also having the manual thumbnail change problem - here are some more details...

Getting movie thumbnails only works from the initial "movie information" imdb query. If you choose "get thumb", it updates while viewing the movie information page, but goes away as soon as you exit to the main list. The new thumbnail is being stored in userdata/thumbnails/videos, but always with the name ffffffff.tbn - seems that the problem lies in the routine that names the manually snagged thumbnail. After the change, there is a huge delay after choosing "movie information" again for that title - possibly timing out trying to find a non-existent thumb?

The only way I've been able to actually change thumbnails with this build is to do a manual "get thumb", find the original thumbnail in the userdata/thumbnails/video folder, delete it, then rename ffffffff.tbn to whatever the original was named. Ugh.

Otherwise, looking sweet! Keep it up guys!

This post has been edited by turner3d: Mar 23 2007, 12:22 PM

Joshatdot

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2007, 01:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Mar 23 2007, 12:10 AM) View Post

That wont do anything its a code problem and has been fixed (we hope) in the current svn so wait for a new t3ch then try again or compile your own

Oh, for some reason it worked on mine.  But soon after this I went back to 3/12/2007 build.

elitegamer360

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2007, 06:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(turner3d @ Mar 23 2007, 11:18 AM) View Post

Also having the manual thumbnail change problem - here are some more details...

Getting movie thumbnails only works from the initial "movie information" imdb query. If you choose "get thumb", it updates while viewing the movie information page, but goes away as soon as you exit to the main list. The new thumbnail is being stored in userdata/thumbnails/videos, but always with the name ffffffff.tbn - seems that the problem lies in the routine that names the manually snagged thumbnail. After the change, there is a huge delay after choosing "movie information" again for that title - possibly timing out trying to find a non-existent thumb?

The only way I've been able to actually change thumbnails with this build is to do a manual "get thumb", find the original thumbnail in the userdata/thumbnails/video folder, delete it, then rename ffffffff.tbn to whatever the original was named. Ugh.

Otherwise, looking sweet! Keep it up guys!

Yes very annoying  sad.gif  sad.gif  I discovered that after an XBMC clean install, now I cant change video thumbnails any more. I hope this get fixed iin the next svn release.

thnx, & kep up the Excellent work.  smile.gif

turner3d

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2007, 01:26:00 PM »

Comments added to the official sourceforge bug report at http://sourceforge.n...amp;atid=581838
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]