xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: Imamafackinhokie's *game Icons Full Set*  (Read 1589 times)

imamafackinhokie

• Archived User
Imamafackinhokie's *game Icons Full Set*
« on: February 22, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »

Ok so I saw a lot of people like the custom icons that show the xbox game as an dvd case for each game in Xbox Media Center. (and I didn't want to study for my test, so I decided to work on these for a couple of hours.)

Now here is a file index of both zips.  If any updates occur, I will contue to put the files in this location since neither skinning site will support the large file size.

XBMC ICONS

Please see the other website in this tread for a site that has the game icons seperated into character zips.

Example(s):

(IMG:http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdorney/Xbox/Operation%20Flashpoint.png) (IMG:http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdorney/Xbox/Rubgy%2005.png)

Edited - 2-28-06 (because of server shut down)

This post has been edited by JayDee: Feb 28 2006, 05:44 PM

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »

Wow, 964 game icons...

How long did it take you to do all these?

Nice job biggrin.gif

imamafackinhokie

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 07:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(edwinmcdunlap @ Feb 22 2006, 09:34 PM) *

Wow, 964 game icons...

How long did it take you to do all these?

Nice job (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Ha yeah it did take me quite awhile to do, but I didn't want to study, so I was working on that instead. - I'll leave it at a couple of hours.

For those who dont know, you must rename the icon to default.tbn and place it in the game directory of the game for the icon to display correctly.

djdafreund

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 08:07:00 PM »

WOw, thanks dude. That's pretty cool. Must've taken a while to get all the covers. Have you thought about doing them in the Non-Slanted Square style with the new action posted in the forum here?

That's a cool one too. It still looks nice, and it actually makes icons bigger since they fill much more space. I was going to start doing them all that way, but since you already have the covers all downloaded, i figured i'd ask you instead.

Non-Slanted Squared Action file

imamafackinhokie

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »

I would have done the non slanted style, but I really dont want to go back through the hassle.  I made the mistake of not downloading all of the covers, I just copied and pasted.

I probably should have saved them and done both styles, but that's maybe for another time - maybe over spring break i'll get to it.  (or someone else can take a crack at it.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) )

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »

Yeah I was going to suggest he do both of the other versions as well since he has the cover image files allready (full cover non titled and my square icons as well)
My action has save and close unselected at the end of it so It can be run in full batch mode on a whole dir of images if you enable those

EDIT-----------
oh well I see you don't have the images after all

This post has been edited by Jezz_X: Feb 23 2006, 04:32 AM

Lukenatme

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2006, 08:34:00 PM »

Big thanks for this.  I was about to set aside my next weekend off work to get all of this done, but now I only gotta use a few minutes. beerchug.gif  pop.gif   Popcorn & beer for the Hokie.

imamafackinhokie

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2006, 08:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Feb 22 2006, 10:37 PM) *

Yeah I was going to suggest he do both of the other versions as well since he has the cover image files allready (full cover non titled and my square icons as well)
My action has save and close unselected at the end of it so It can be run in full batch mode on a whole dir of images if you enable those

EDIT-----------
oh well I see you don't have the images after all

Yeah I realized that when I got in the N's that I messed up and should have saved the images, but a bit too late now i guess. (unless someone can come up with a script to pull all of the images from cdcover.cc)

j_guzzler

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2006, 08:58:00 PM »

great job, thanks for these....

heh, maybe you could start doing movies as well, maybe start with the 1970s and work your way up to the present....lol

This post has been edited by j_guzzler: Feb 23 2006, 04:59 AM

djdafreund

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2006, 09:04:00 PM »

I've already just redone the 16 ones i've made to the new format and emailed them to the guy with the website hosting the pictures.

imamafackinhokie

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2006, 09:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(djdafreund @ Feb 22 2006, 11:11 PM) *

I've already just redone the 16 ones i've made to the new format and emailed them to the guy with the website hosting the pictures.

actually the guy running the site is me, I let my friend create a website on my space, so whatever you send will get routed to him, if you want you can send me an email at ckdvt at yahoo dot com

QUOTE(imamafackinhokie @ Feb 22 2006, 10:43 PM) *

Yeah I realized that when I got in the N's that I messed up and should have saved the images, but a bit too late now i guess. (unless someone can come up with a script to pull all of the images from cdcover.cc)

and that isnt going to happen. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by imamafackinhokie: Feb 23 2006, 05:16 AM

djdafreund

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2006, 09:20:00 PM »

Ahhh, gotcha. I resent them to you again. It's including the custom Quake 3 one i made from scratch.

JustinT9669

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2006, 09:30:00 PM »

lusal

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 10:59:00 PM »

Thank you for your time and consideration.  I owe you a bottle of absinthe.

imamafackinhokie

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2006, 05:45:00 AM »

For those of you who have the covers of games, but aren't listed on cdcover.cc yet, you can upload it to my ftp, and I will try and get your game icons back to you within a few hours or a day.

ftp - lostcause.no-ip.org
username - xbox
password - xbox

Create a folder with your x-s name, and place any of the game covers you would like created in it.

I will try and get it back to you within a few hours, but it may take a few days, right now I'm crushed with school.

I'll send you a pm for when you can re-download the files, or I could email you the zip of your pics.
(from the readme.txt)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13