xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Assigning Icons To Menu Items?  (Read 164 times)

Corspegrinder99

• Archived User
Assigning Icons To Menu Items?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2004, 05:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (p.h.x @ Apr 9 2004, 05:19 PM)
Here's an idea:
Add the icons to the skin itself.
It's certainly not a flawless solution, since these icons will not be enlarged and displayed on the right side of the screen. Of course, you should then have an icon for every item in your launch menu - or else the icon "attached" to the skin will shine through.

user posted image

oh well ...

good idea

p.h.x

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2004, 01:56:00 AM »

wink.gif

The skin itself was designed by me, wohoo. If you want the menu.png, click here: http://c-moos.de/jo_...singer/menu.png
You'll have to add the fake icons yourself - everyone has a different menu, i guess ...

kronicspender

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2004, 08:45:00 AM »

i have icons on my ava just go to xbox-skins.net and download the icon pack by Tweagr it has every thing and it works

ThaCrip

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »

wink.gif

xmn

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2005, 01:10:00 AM »

hi , i was goin through post forums about adding icons to the main avalaunch menu by adding them to the actual skin. ive downloaded icons from allxboxskins but i dont understand how to install the icons.

eg. Icon install instructions for:
   Avalaunch
   MXM
   UnleashX
   XBMP

Avalaunch:
Instead of editing your XML manually you can choose from 2 different tools out there. AvaXML or XConfigurator, You still require reading AvaXML explains it pretty well. Anyways, now you need to make a 128x128 Picture in PNG format. Put the converted image into the same directory as the .xbe and, name the icon “avalaunch_icon.png” after a reboot it will show up correctly.

would u noe how i would add icons to my skin so that they show up on the main menu. would i jus rename woteva icon, eg application.png and copy that into the designated skins folder.

ive thoroughly read through the forums b4 i posted this, but im noob, any help wuld b appreciated, thanks
sorri guyz im new =d,
Pages: 1 [2]