xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Did Someone Sell You A FAKE Xenium? Post Your  (Read 588 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Did Someone Sell You A FAKE Xenium? Post Your
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »

BTW.. this is an XENIUM forum.. not a FAKE or CLONE forum.  The fakes are not XENIUM produced.. therefore are not XENIUM.

Do not POST FAKE or CLONE shit in this forum.  I won't argue whether they are higher quality this or that.. cause it doesn't matter when there are problems with them.

Temp Close

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (cool_guy @ Mar 19 2004, 02:44 AM)
HSDEMONZ, maybe you can take some HIGH RES pics of one of the fakes, and of a legit chip and put them in your archive gallery there?

I was one of the first to receive a clone.. and forwarded what I had to the OZX guys to have them verify them.

When I get them back.. I'll gladly post some monster size pics.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2004, 10:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (master enolc @ Mar 19 2004, 03:02 AM)
There seems to be some major panicing in the Ozxdous camp right now,it will be good to see the feed back from genuine people that have the clones and not just biased people that get free chips etc like the moderators here etc who will say what ever they feel and not just give the facts.
I thought this whole forum was for factual stuff not just bullshit from a few lame people who won't earn money from the clone chips etc.
This situation has turned everything on its head as these chips seem to be 100% working etc and even better quality than the offical ones.
The gold plating shows how much thought has gone into these as the pcb quality is much better than the offical one(i have the offical one here as well).
I am happy to do a full review on the forum and give a totaly unbiased approach to the these!

1. tested on on v1.4 xbox
2. fitted chip using the LPC pin header adaptor,LED working to show its fitted OK!
3. Came with os 1.0 so i upgraded using the official os 1.1,upgraded fine with no(LAG! lol).
4. burned bios cd's as stated on the Ozoxdus site(ev0xd7 and xecuter2).
5. Loaded both bios's onto the chip without any problems(256m versions).
6. Selected xecuter2 bios to use and then booted new james bond game(a real favourite of mine!).
7. Game loaded without stutter etc(maybe this guy had a shagged disc or loader as its a common xbox problem).
8. Played the game for around 2 hours without a problem,got up this morning and loaded it up again without any problems.
9. Very happy and saved a few $$$'s!
10. Still have the offical chip here and will use it in another xbox my friend has!

I'm glad your chip appears to work fine.  I had 3 chips.. and none worked 100%. 2 of which were HORRIBLE.

I've got a few more of these WONDERFUL gold plated fakes coming.. we'll see how they end up.

BTW.. I've used just about every chip on the market.. and make money on all of them. My problem with FAKES and CLONES.. is that there is no support for them.  Since they are not made by OZXodus,, if I have a problem.. they won't help.. since it isn't their chip.  My customers feel the same way.

They want chips.. knowing someone will be there to help them.  Not save 5$ and get screwed when things don't work.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2004, 10:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (cool_guy @ Mar 19 2004, 03:07 AM)
Why are posts being removed?  huh.gif
I am 110% sure that master enolc posted just before I did.

not sure.. as I just got in.. but it could be because all the mods were told that CLONE CHIP or FAKE CHIP POSTS,, REVIEWS, or SPAM/ADS have no place in any forum on XS.

These aren'y XENIUM Chips.. and this is an Unofficial Xenium Support forum.  Come here to post and discuss the real chip from the real manufacturers.

Same with our Xecuter forum.  People selling Clones.. and posting there.. will find their posts removed. (and accounts removed as well.)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2004, 10:58:00 AM »

QUOTE (cool_guy @ Mar 19 2004, 03:14 AM)
LepPpeR, you also are not posting on the quality of the chips.  And as we all know, because HSDEMONZ posted it in the smartxx forum, he has gotten free samples from ozxodus, xecuter, and others.  (just not smartxx, and certainly not from the 'cloners')

LepPpeR, you also are not posting on the quality of the chips.  And as we all know, because HSDEMONZ posted it in the smartxx forum, he has gotten free samples from ozxodus, xecuter, and others.  (just not smartxx, and certainly not from the 'cloners')

.. actually.. a birdie got me samples of the clones in the xecuter situation.. and in this one as well. smile.gif

Worse.. there might be a suspected SMARTxx clone.. I should know next week.

You'd be surprised what comes my way. So don't make assumptions.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2004, 11:19:00 AM »

What is even more interesting.. is first MASTER ENOLC "CLONE" implies some sort of bias.. but if you look at him.. we notice his connection to ripper2gold.com in his email.. and if you look around.. his connection to evolutionmods is clear. A known cloner.

So.. if you have a FAKE or CLONE of an Xenium.. then by all means.. contact the person whoe sold it to you.. and get your money back.  If they refuse... and you used a credit card.. contact them (espceially VISA) and report a fraudulant sale.. they are excellent about reversing charges.

Do not accept shops that say "we did not know"... because they know exactly who they bought from.  Just like in the Xecuter CLones last XMAS.

There is only one way you paying for a CLONE or FAKE is acceptable.. and that is if the shop in question listed it as FAKE XENIUM or CLONE XENIUM for sale $x.xx

If they didn't do that.. then they blatantly ripped you off.. passing off their chip for an authentic chip.

It really doesn't matter if the FAKE has gold contacts... if the chip has a high failure rate.  It doesn't matter whether or not the PCB is "higher quality" than a stock XENIUM.. It doesn't matte that they claim their buggered LED is good enough.. when clearly they burn out.

If you bought a FAKE XENIUM and it was not listed as a FAKE XENIUM.. you got ripped off.. and deserve a full refund.  Not an Exchange.. a refund.

Furthermore.. as I previously stated.. XS is not the place to promote sales of FAKE or CLONE chips in the forums.  We have no CLONE of FAKE chip forum.. so there will be no discussion supporting those chips. (and definitely no more bums with clear ties to the cloners pumping threads with slaes pitches that are designed to drive up sales of what is clearly BAD CLONE CHIPS.)

Buyer Beware. Caveat Emptor.

Tidusblitz111

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »

I believe HS has cleared this subject up...is it going to be moved to the clone forums?

I have a feeling we should pin a 'This is not a clone forum". thingy if we do not already have one in here...

Thanks HS, we are now Clone Aware....

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

smile.gif good idea.

Tidusblitz111

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »

wink.gif  No prob!

I guess this subject is over with... until Clone Man comes back and decides to kill the Xenium forum with more Clone crap.

Now to rape the Xbox Media Center with another "No
sound on my divx movies."

Tommy Vercetti

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2004, 12:08:00 PM »

mad.gif

Tidusblitz111

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2004, 01:06:00 PM »

jester.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2004, 01:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (GodCoolin @ Mar 19 2004, 04:52 PM)
If you bought a Xenium and were given a fake thats fraud...

YUP. Pure and simple.

If they are proud of their chip.. lable it properly. They don't.. cause they know there are problems with it.

As for support.. you are correct.. no forum on XS for clone/fake chip support.

Contact the sellers. (then listen to the lies, misdirection that will follow.. )

Josh Adams

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »

fucken theiving pricks.

Tidusblitz111

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2004, 03:05:00 PM »

wink.gif

Tidusblitz111

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2004, 03:24:00 PM »

QUOTE (master enolc @ Mar 19 2004, 08:02 AM)
There seems to be some major panicing in the Ozxdous camp right now,it will be good to see the feed back from genuine people that have the clones and not just biased people that get free chips etc like the moderators here etc who will say what ever they feel and not just give the facts.
I thought this whole forum was for factual stuff not just bullshit from a few lame people who won't earn money from the clone chips etc.
This situation has turned everything on its head as these chips seem to be 100% working etc and even better quality than the offical ones.
The gold plating shows how much thought has gone into these as the pcb quality is much better than the offical one(i have the offical one here as well).
I am happy to do a full review on the forum and give a totaly unbiased approach to the these!

1. tested on on v1.4 xbox
2. fitted chip using the LPC pin header adaptor,LED working to show its fitted OK!
3. Came with os 1.0 so i upgraded using the official os 1.1,upgraded fine with no(LAG! lol).
4. burned bios cd's as stated on the Ozoxdus site(ev0xd7 and xecuter2).
5. Loaded both bios's onto the chip without any problems(256m versions).
6. Selected xecuter2 bios to use and then booted new james bond game(a real favourite of mine!).
7. Game loaded without stutter etc(maybe this guy had a shagged disc or loader as its a common xbox problem).
8. Played the game for around 2 hours without a problem,got up this morning and loaded it up again without any problems.
9. Very happy and saved a few $$$'s!
10. Still have the offical chip here and will use it in another xbox my friend has!

LOL,  hey scan-c   post pics as soon as you can so HSDEMONZ can show people in the news section what a so called "100%" WORKING  Xenium Clone is like! laugh.gif

How pathetic, the "Cloner" can't even make good clones(Really I don't know why I am criticizing being that I do not know how to code in anything if my life depended on it.... Why, why are there no good tuts on how to learn C, or anything else for that matter dry.gif )

Anyways, does the Burned out clone have any obvious signs of its crappy making(Melted marks crispy corners, anything?)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8