xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: X.ploit Modchip  (Read 199 times)

thewickedjester

• Archived User
X.ploit Modchip
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »

So all other, Ankarah, Xenium, SmartXX, are only small players, and will stay like this, probably for ever... as the Xbox life time isn't very long from now.. may be those team will take the lead later on xbox2, or any others.

well, i just have to throw my two cents in relating to this, ankarah are the cheap mod guys, with 15-20 dollar chips that work as well as an xecutor (as long as you get a genuine one and install it right), for those paintball players out there (this is the only thing i can relate it to as paintball is the only other thing i do except video games really), you can relate autococker and brass eagle, they both do the same exact thing, they both shoot .68 calliber paintballs out of a marker, but brass eagle goes for the cheaper section, they make the guns out of cheaper parts so that they are more affordable, while autococker does the same thing, but with some different things, like the fact that its quieter.

ankarah will be there, and they should stick to making cheap chips and stop trying to compete with xecutor, they have a good market with the alladin, if they focus to much on features it will drive the price up.

but what features can we cram into these little tiny chips any more? who needs the (someone correct me if im wrong) 4 mb of bios space the X3 supposedly has? i have 1 mb and still only use 2 diff. bios configurations, the biggest thing i can see coming along is support for an external usb hdd (is there anything being done for that?), there seem to be so many pointless features, next we are going to have chips that will fly your xbox to whatever room your in then hook it up for you  tongue.gif (acctually, that would be kinda cool)

smartxx and xenium will be there for a while to, is becoming just a matter of good marketing, and who can make the cheapest and best built chips and what you think has more features.

personnally i dont like ankarah, i had a personal bad experience with there chips, and i hope they do a better job with the x-p.l.o.i.t (if it ever gets here, like the X3), but like i said, that would just drive up the price and then they would loose there market.

just had to throw my 2 cents in.

Da Termin8ter

• Archived User
X.ploit Modchip
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2004, 03:56:00 PM »

x.ploit crap,Xenium better

bucko

• Recovered User
X.ploit Modchip
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2004, 03:19:00 AM »

x.ploit crap,Xenium better

what a f*cking fan boy.

haha just noticed he was banned, goodie.
Pages: 1 2 [3]