xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Patched Xdvdfs_maker With Cross-linking  (Read 698 times)

Yuuko

• Archived User
Patched Xdvdfs_maker With Cross-linking
« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2006, 03:36:00 AM »

Could be very nicey.

mwg40

• Archived User
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2006, 11:18:00 AM »

I was actually the one who started CloneCD using .DVD files. Trouble is, I then progressed onto MDS and it stuck with .DVD.
Back then, DL weren't around and so there was never a need for the layerbreak value to be put in the file.

I will look into adding support for this newer type of .DVD file and it'll be in the next release.

Oh and you guess correctly, I can't give out the MDS file format info  wink.gif

So I'll start making these .DVD files along with the ISO files in DL mode, they won't be supported yet by imgBurn but sooner or later they will be, meanwhile we'll still enter the layer break manually or if you have clonecd i guess you can burn them with it, but i still think imgburn is better for this job.

He also mentions i can pass the layerbreak info directly to the program as an argument, however i think this is a bit out of the scope of _maker and perhaps mooGUI (or any new GUI being developed) is the right program to do this... you can determine the location of imgburn.exe in this reg. key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ImgBurn\
Name = 'InstallDirectory'
then pass the arguments /SOURCE and /LAYERBREAK

Yuuko

• Archived User
« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2006, 11:54:00 AM »

I agree with you, it should be done via a GUI, even if I will stick with the current system.
I pretty gave up on MooGUI, and the two only things I wanna see are file size check and new version of ImgBurn.

mwg40 for president.  smile.gif

IG_Chris

• Archived User
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »

Hello. Long time no post. I've been busy in the gamedev world, but I decided to check to see how XDVDFS maker development was going. It looks pretty good, but there haven't been any releases with the updates in a while. Is the project dormant/dead? And how goes the built-in layer break support? It'd be nice to see development continue on this execellent project.

moltres

• Archived User
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2010, 08:23:00 AM »

hey! what happened to the layout site?? is off for a long time....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]