xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Craxtion Beta  (Read 548 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2003, 01:58:00 AM »

smile.gif

Also.. noticed something.  In Multi-Game wizard... it's doing a creat job at NAME grabbing.. and I noticed we can now EDIT the name in the DIR window... but that EDIT does not carry over to the later screen where we have 3 line to fill for that particular title.  The original GRABBED name reappear.. so we need to edit it again!

You should probably remove the EDIT name from the GRAB FOLDER screen of the MULTIGAME wizard.. since we can edit them later in the GAME INFO SCREEN.

2legit

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2003, 02:39:00 AM »

Keep getting runtime error.Downloaded the runtimes but it still doesn't work.Running WinMe.Any help?

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2003, 03:06:00 AM »

smile.gif

007jamesbond

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2003, 03:56:00 AM »

smile.gif  rolleyes.gif

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2003, 11:16:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

anyway, can you send over the new images, I would like to look at them.  I want to allow people to make their own but I dont know if when they make them they will be able to read the menu because they cover that part up.  Send them over to my e-mail and I will put them in =P

[email protected]  <---send them here, i will take a look at them

LepPpeR

p.s - too all of those having problems with the OCX crap please go to my website and download the new update.  Sorry for the inconvience and keep craxtioning away.

LepPpeR

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2003, 07:35:00 PM »

Here's JPG's of the PNG I've been using during the Beta testing..

user posted image
Main Selection Screen... I don't use the Frames... they are ugly.. and ruin any chance of using a nice pic for the background.  This also allow LONG lines to be displayed half decent!

user posted image
Same background.. variation for the LOADING screen.

user posted image
Basic DEFAULT pic...  usually never gets seen.. as XBOX pics for GAMES are everywhere.

I'll be forward the original PSD Adobe file shortly.  Anyone can use these pics by loading your Fav graphics program, and convierting to PNG format.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2003, 07:40:00 PM »

I will take a look at that, thanks for the information. that is what a beta is for right

This is already better than most beta of anything I've ever seen.   Keep up the great work.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2003, 08:10:00 PM »

Thanks buddy

I will keep up the good work.

LepPpeR

p.s - got your pics

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2003, 05:20:00 AM »

Sorry about the Blue thing.. I just think that GREEN.. like nuke green.. is ghastly.

Blue can be much more soothing..  green can be preety harsh to look at.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2003, 05:23:00 AM »

lol, i am not a fan of green either but MS decieded to give it a shot as did I.  Anyway, we are making a skinner, basically, which allows you to modify every aspect of the menu process.  it is pretty cool acutally, I will sent it to you later this afternoon for this is a beta within a beta (pain in the ass, i dont know the actually term) but I want you to look at it and let me know.

LepPpeR

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2003, 05:39:00 AM »

smile.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2003, 08:44:00 PM »

smile.gif

The Menu PREVIEW.. nice TOUCH... kinda wish it represented the entire text for each menu option more faithfully...

Otherwise... still nice.. gotta see if this will goof and produce another 8 GIG ISO

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2003, 10:03:00 PM »

smile.gif

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2003, 11:20:00 PM »

Drag and drop will get there, it is a real pain in the ass, but it will get there.  Have faith.

Thanks to all of those who are participating in the Graphics contest.  I am getting a lot of good work and it will be fun to see who wins just for the hell of it.  All of your work will be included in skins to download via my page when the compitiong is over and I release Craxtion Version 1 - Final (ofcoarse nothing is final, but I would like to put it down for a while).  But thanks again.

LepPpeR

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2003, 07:12:00 PM »

Cross-posted to the PINNED GUIDE...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6