xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Craxtion Beta  (Read 537 times)

sr6c

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »

I am getting a run-time error 5 Invalid call or argument error, when I click on the Create ISO Button when useing ISO Craxtion Beta 5.
I have downloaded XDFSExtract.exe and GDFImage.exe files and I put them in the same Directory that Craxtion Beta 5 is in. Please let me know how to fix this.
Thanks.

eddiegazz

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2003, 08:08:00 PM »

Make sure you are not trying to save the iso inthe same directory as the source.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2003, 08:26:00 PM »

You must use a NTFS file system if you plan on creating anything over 4 gigs.  Craxtion allows a person to use Long File Names so that should not be a problem.  

For the person who is having problems loading craxtion, what operating system do you have.

LepPpeR

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2003, 10:38:00 PM »

Bug Report:  

Well.. not exactly for CRAXTION... but for the MENUX component.  Yesterdays success with burning Multi-Game DVD's using Craxtion was marred today.. by a number of compilation disks that had one game that would not boot from the menu!

On a few of todays backup compilations... MENUX reared it ugly head.. causing a game to not run.  However.. the game would run if left in the XBOX player.. and executed via BoxPlorer.  The same disks were also totally Re-Readable in the XBOX via XBCopy.  (too bad MENUX Menues don't function from F:GamesXBCopy00x...)

This is old news as MenuX goes... both myself.. and of course BenJeremy have heavily documented the short-comings of MenuX.

Can't wait for MXM to be included.  Until then.. I've still had about 90% higher success rate making Multi-Game DVD's using Craxtion (w/MenuX) then I ever did with MENUX on it own. (must be the removal of human error issues during config/compile)

Leppper.. keep up the great work.

BenJeremy.. haven't touched MXM in a while... how is it coming?

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2003, 03:12:00 AM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ Jan 27 2003, 02:38 AM)
Bug Report:  

Well.. not exactly for CRAXTION... but for the MENUX component.  Yesterdays success with burning Multi-Game DVD's using Craxtion was marred today.. by a number of compilation disks that had one game that would not boot from the menu!

On a few of todays backup compilations... MENUX reared it ugly head.. causing a game to not run.  However.. the game would run if left in the XBOX player.. and executed via BoxPlorer.  The same disks were also totally Re-Readable in the XBOX via XBCopy.  (too bad MENUX Menues don't function from F:GamesXBCopy00x...)

This is old news as MenuX goes... both myself.. and of course BenJeremy have heavily documented the short-comings of MenuX.

Can't wait for MXM to be included.  Until then.. I've still had about 90% higher success rate making Multi-Game DVD's using Craxtion (w/MenuX) then I ever did with MENUX on it own. (must be the removal of human error issues during config/compile)

Leppper.. keep up the great work.

BenJeremy.. haven't touched MXM in a while... how is it coming?

It's coming along....

I'm working on the Generic Skins feature, which will make it "feature complete" until 1.0 release, along with an FTP server (defaults to off).

007jamesbond

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2003, 04:20:00 AM »

unsure.gif

Xeero

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2003, 05:26:00 AM »

I believe this was already addressed.  Search button is broken again, probably.

007jamesbond

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2003, 07:14:00 AM »

dry.gif  blink.gif

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2003, 12:07:00 PM »

Which version of windows are you using?

LepPpeR

lunchboxPhil

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2003, 06:30:00 PM »

Anybody know what this means...

System Error &H8007007E(-2147024770). The specified module could not be found.

...when I try to start the program?

Worked fine, then it didn't. Don't think I changed anything anywhere. Windows XP Prof OS.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2003, 04:59:00 AM »

copied the whole C:windowssystem in the Craxtion folder

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Sorry... smile.gif

"Did" you copy the offending OCX file from elsewhere on the system to the same DIR as Craxtion.. this error goes away.

System Error &H8007007E(-2147024770).

hmm.. does this error ONLY show up for you when you use CRAXTION.. or does it rear it's ugly head at other times?

lunchboxPhil

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2003, 02:18:00 PM »

Yeah, my Sys error only occurs with Craxton. I tired Isomaker1.21 and it works good, but then when I burn the iso with RNM, it doesn't complete. Gets stuck with about 100mb's left and when it counts down the time remaining it goes from 12:40 to 12:20 and repeats. I did not have this problem with Craxton. I am in the process of re-formatting my HDD so maybe all my troubles will go away.

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2003, 03:14:00 PM »

smile.gif

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2003, 05:42:00 AM »

Thanks tman, new beta soon, new beta soon, you will love it, my program is nothing compared to what is around the corner. (well, it might be good so far, but it is going to get a lot better)

-Create Iso directly from Xbox d:  - Done but working on speed issues
-Extract Name and Verify Defualt.xbe - Done
-MXM Support - Working
-More MultiGame Support - Working
-Some other things I will suprise you with.

Look for a new beta this week, I want to get all of this out so you guys can beta test the crap out of it and let me know what I need to fix.

LepPpeR

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Craxtion Beta
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2003, 01:49:00 AM »

smile.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6