xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Http://www.swaytech.org  (Read 391 times)

Stusy

• Archived User
Http://www.swaytech.org
« on: October 04, 2006, 02:09:00 AM »

You bought something from http://www.swaytech.org ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

Update: Please include if it was a repair service. Any help or comments you may feel appropriate that may help other customers or even improve the site will be appreciated.

hippo1001uk

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 03:58:00 AM »

Order number 237

Ordered a Samsung SH-D162C DVD Rom Drive delivered very fast so im well please, i'll deffinatley use again

regards hippo1001uk

frosty1

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 04:50:00 AM »

I bricked my Hitachi back in Aug. Read some posts on Swaytech and decided to send my drive for repair. VERY slick process!!!! Extremely fast turn-around considering I sent my drive from Toronto, Canada. I highly recommend Swaytech's service to anyone in need of this repair!!!!!!

Stinkyfishhead

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 10:01:00 AM »

Order no. was 181.

Excellent Customer service and Quality work done.
I had the dual firmware mod done on a samsung drive. Been using it constantly since with no problems at all.

Would and Have recommended to all!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

SMac

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 05:04:00 AM »

Order 246...

I damaged my TS-H943A and decided to purchase a replacement hitachi drive from Swaytech. Didn't pay for the key injection as I wanted to do this myself. The drive arrived in perfect order 4 days later and had been pre-modified to a 0040 version ROM which made it flashable with my key and the xtreme firmware. All in all a great transaction which allowed me to get my xbox360 back up and running.

Thanks Swaytech.

mike19

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »

order 505 hitachi v59dj bad flash ,sent it to stuzy at swaytech.org.
he reprogrammed the pcb ,it took 3 working days, amazing service and value for money..

would recommend to all with any tpe of bricked drive ..stuzy is also working on hitachi v78

thanks stuart
regards mike

felang

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 12:20:00 AM »

ORDER #209

I sent my bricked hitachi for repair and thought I'd get the dual firmware mod installed at the same time.  So i just received my drive and it works great.  The switch for mod works great.  
Stuart's service is excellent, he answered my e-mails very quickly and explained everything quite thoroughly.
Return shipping took a while but that is because mail service here in Mexico is terrible, it was by no means swaytech's fault.  I recommend alternative shipping (DHL preferably) for people in latin america as they have their own people get the package through customs, the extra cost would be well worth it IMO.  I would definitely consider purchasing from swaytech in the future.

SNICKSNACKSNOOK

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »

ORDER NUMBER: 406

Fantastic service, really quick turn around, door to door in 3 days!.

Stusy's really helpfull, responded to emails within an hour or two, talked me through what was to be done as i had no clue.

I would reccommend Swaytech.org to all. 100% Satisfaction and professionalism.

jlively

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 06:48:00 AM »

Order no 277

I damged my hitachi drive using the executer kit. I then bought a 32ce drive off
ebay which wont work. I sent this 32ce drive off to swaytech to be updated
with v42 fimware and recieved it back within 3 days, i put it in my 360 and brought
my dead 360 back to life! Fantastic service!

skyman197w

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 11:49:00 PM »

order 531

excellent service firmware upgrade+extreme on v32 drive all done in about 3 days

brilliant

thanks skyman197w

sapiercy

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 01:26:00 AM »

ORDER NUMBER 327 XBox360 Hitachi drive re-flash.

Fantastic service! After bricking my Hitachi and spending hours searching of ways to resolve this - even beeing completely let down by a local guy (www.hit-it.co.uk - be wary of using them!) i decided to give Swaytech a go.

Best decision i've made in ages. 3 day turn arround to flash the drive to the latest firmware. answered my pestering e-mails in a timely, helpful and freindly manner.

Very high quality work. When I re-built Xbox it worked perfect.

Highly recommended.

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

ruffr1der

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »

Order Number : 560

Bricked my Hitachi 47d so I emailed Stuart. He replied quickly and answered all my questions. I sent it in from US and got it back extremely fast and it works GREAT! With the newest firmware he installed I can play my own backups now.

Excellent service, highly recommended!

Thanks to Stuart for bringing my 360 back to life!  biggrin.gif

mjsaville

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »

Order no.567.

Superb Customer service and Communication.

Quality of work was excellent.

I had the Toshiba\Samsung firmware upgraded, great results.

I've recommended to everyone I know.

One statement sum's it up "The man's a legend - Period".

sventek

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2007, 02:16:00 PM »

Placed an order on 1/20/07 for a Thompson xbox drive. Did not take not of the order number at that time figuring either a) I would receive an email with all the info I needed, or b) I could later log into the site and check the status. Never received the email, and 2 days later when trying to log into the site, I could  no longer log in. Tried contacting swaytech via email and the 'contact us' form listed on the website with zero response on 1/22 and 1/24 and still received no response. Product never arrived.

Filed a dispute with paypal. Ill see if that gets me anywhere or ill just file a dispute with my credit card company and let them fight with paypal.

This may have been a great store at one time, but now I think its just a site with no one behind it.

sventek

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 04:30:00 PM »

Opening a dispute in paypal seemed to work. Apparently owners are having issues with email on the site. Drive should ship Wednesday. Stuart was very quick to respond, so I will assume that my emails did not make it through.

Still not sure I would recommend this site due to the issues with them even receiving the order, however they seem to be very sorry and willing to correct the issue quickly.
Pages: [1] 2