xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Http://www.modchip.ca  (Read 817 times)

tsigo

• Archived User
Http://www.modchip.ca
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2003, 04:51:00 PM »

They rule.  After waiting a week for my X2 Lite to ship from Extreme-Mods, I cancelled the order and went to modchip.ca.  With overnight shipping, I actually received the chip in two days, great stuff.

They also include some solder, two extension wires (for the alternate d0), and a de-soldering braid with your order.

xboxog

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »

yup i got that 2 pretty good service!
All in All a good experience!

Keyz13s

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2003, 12:29:00 PM »

You cant go wrong. They do COD. Which means you get your MODCHIP guaranteed. The prices hurt a bit, but thats ok for some.

lebriznon

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2003, 05:15:00 PM »

they have good service, and i think they'll help you if you call them.  COD option is great, and shipping is pretty quick and not too expensive. however their overall prices are a tad high...

TMG8

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2003, 01:24:00 PM »

yes there good since im in Canada just about next door  laugh.gif  ontario!

i got a X2lite from them back in january and its still doing good for me

whitecastle

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2003, 09:41:00 AM »

This place kicks ASS! If you are in Canada, don't even bother looking anywhere else. I ordered my Matrix on Fri night at 7:30pm, and had the chip Tues at 10AM!

Now that IS quick!  Answered my emails in a timely fashion too.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!  

buckwilliamsca

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2003, 07:37:00 PM »

Great service! As was said before, the prices are high, but you get the chip in about two days.... The ONLY way to go if you're a Canadian  pop.gif

Comcipher

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2003, 08:50:00 PM »

I originally wanted to buy my Xecuter 2.1 lite at system-mods.com b/c I had bought from them in the past and I knew they were a repuitable company, but they did not have any in stock , and would not get any in for at least 2 weeks.  I then tried modchip.ca b/c they were listed as a reputible dealer and they said the Xecuter's were "shipping now".  After I placed my order and still did not get anything from my tracking number, I e-mailed them and they said they were out of stock and had no date for when they were getting more in.  I'm still trying to cancel my order ....  Oh , and one more complaint, when the page comes up asking for what type of shipping you want, there is an option for next day, or something like that (can't remember the exact wording) for about 10 bucks.  I chose that and on the next page asking you to verify everything is correct the shipping was suddnely jacked up to around $30 !!!  I did not have a very good experence with them, maybe some of you will....

trob

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2003, 08:53:00 PM »

I ordered a x2 lite which said was in stock.  ended up being a pre-order for x2.1lite.  At first i was upset due to a couple of other sites getting the chips in first.  However I am glad I ended up with a 2.1.  Shipping was great, about 4-5 days, Canada to Southeast US.
Prices may be a little high, plus its in the canadian dollar so do your calculations.

GameDTX

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2003, 11:32:00 AM »

edited out

This post has been edited by GameDTX: Jan 11 2004, 02:07 AM

cityson

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2003, 07:19:00 PM »

I've ordered a Matrix from them and you won't believe how nice the service reps are!!!  :jester:  

Balthazar_The_Great

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2003, 09:37:00 PM »

biggrin.gif I ordered my x2 lite from them and it only took 2 days, they were very friendly and i would highly recommend them to any one!!!!!

nix2k

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2003, 04:22:00 AM »

I've been dealing with modchip.ca since before they were modchip.ca (some may remember javex.com). I have ordered close to 30 PSX and PS2 modchips from them (Used to be a PSX mod installer). Never had any bit of a problem, and COD is always a BIG plus.

However, recently ran into the same problem as some have had. Ordered an X2Lite, got put on backorder for the X2.1Lite. I never had any problems at all, as they made phone contact with me at least twice in that time (I was curious as to the situation). They definately care about their customers. Being that the chip was for me (and not for a friend or someone), waiting was OK. I will, of course, deal with them again for any of my modding needs smile.gif

BlueThorn

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2003, 08:20:00 PM »

Yah, got everything Ive ordered from them, but had a crappy experiance with them once over a year ago.
The website cgi form was taking forever to load so I clicked it again, and the guy called me on the phone and was a real @sshole about it, talked to me like I was a stupid internet newbie! I wont order from them ever again, and I wouldent recommend them because of the crap service that they provide.

sith

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2003, 02:19:00 AM »

i've been ordering form Chris Baxter(i hope thats right) and www.javex.ca(www.modchip.ca) for about 3 years.. since the first 4 wire psx mod (now they ahve stealth elite (6), about 9 generations) and never had a problem.. their prices used to be resonable, however now they are just too pricey excpecally with cod.. however i still highly reccomend.

.sith.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6