xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Was Your 360 Banned From Live Recently (after Oct 28th)?  (Read 4921 times)

pada123

• Archived User
Was Your 360 Banned From Live Recently (after Oct 28th)?
« Reply #150 on: November 18, 2009, 05:58:00 AM »

For all you guys with a FW that cant play the wave 4 games and that have a banned xbox....just patch the damn games....and play on.....the best games are sp..... assasinss creed 2 and mass effect 2  tongue.gif

schydigga

• Archived User
« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2009, 06:58:00 AM »

So it seems now that the ban is slowing down. I havent been banned yet and People who have modded after the launch of MW2 havent reported any new bans. Has anyone been banned with a console that was modified AFTER the start of the ban?

BrockSamson

• Archived User
« Reply #152 on: November 18, 2009, 09:30:00 PM »

just got banned on my BenQ, just started it up havent played it in 2-3 weeks so they figured it out somehow.  Second BenQ on 1.60 i had banned.  Still got two boxes live but i wont say here what they are running

kaosstar

• Archived User
« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2009, 10:13:00 PM »

I found that I was banned yesterday. I fired up my 360 about 2 weeks ago, and though I was in the clear. Guess not.
Might have to try the ol' Walmart switcharoo.

Furthermore, I really regret buying an Xbox now. My next console will be a PS4 I'm guessing.

pcton

• Archived User
« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2009, 03:55:00 PM »

I have a theory...
What if original game disk has secure sector AND incorrect ss.bin on it.
Will ixtreme offer that incorrect ss and original fw do what it should do?
Where all banned users running original disks too?

Wobbly Plague

• Archived User
« Reply #155 on: November 19, 2009, 05:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(schydigga @ Nov 19 2009, 12:58 AM) View Post

So it seems now that the ban is slowing down. I havent been banned yet and People who have modded after the launch of MW2 havent reported any new bans. Has anyone been banned with a console that was modified AFTER the start of the ban?

Yeah, that is what I'm interested in. Someone I know of had theirs flashed on 8th November (sunday before MW2 launch), been using activate iso everyday online and slipped through. Anyone else know of similar circumstances?

muffme

• Archived User
« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(pcton @ Nov 20 2009, 12:55 AM) View Post

I have a theory...
What if original game disk has secure sector AND incorrect ss.bin on it.
Will ixtreme offer that incorrect ss and original fw do what it should do?
Where all banned users running original disks too?

well i know a few peeps that were banned when they where playing the new mw2 back ups
plus i know a few who where banned playing rainbow six vagas 2 original disks but i never got banned that way i just turned on my xbox then i got banned no game in or anything the last game i played be4 that was mw2 original disk hope this helps m8 will ask all the guys i know thats banned and will report back

Wobbly Plague

• Archived User
« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2009, 07:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(muffme @ Nov 20 2009, 11:06 AM) View Post

well i know a few peeps that were banned when they where playing the new mw2 back ups
plus i know a few who where banned playing rainbow six vagas 2 original disks but i never got banned that way i just turned on my xbox then i got banned no game in or anything the last game i played be4 that was mw2 original disk hope this helps m8 will ask all the guys i know thats banned and will report back

That's because we can be pretty sure they are detecting firmware not bad rips. when did they have theirs flashed? After ban wave started?
Like I said I know of 1 guy who isn't banned... yet. He has had his flashed for two weeks on sunday, anyone else know of anyone with a recently (last two weeks) flashed console? Are they banned?

muffme

• Archived User
« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2009, 08:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(Wobbly Plague @ Nov 20 2009, 04:59 AM) View Post

That's because we can be pretty sure they are detecting firmware not bad rips. when did they have theirs flashed? After ban wave started?
Like I said I know of 1 guy who isn't banned... yet. He has had his flashed for two weeks on sunday, anyone else know of anyone with a recently (last two weeks) flashed console? Are they banned?

all of us had our boxs flashed b4 mw2 came out as far as i know will ask an report back any info to you l8r

BrockSamson

• Archived User
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2009, 10:04:00 AM »

i know someone who had 4 copies of borderlands all checked before and after burning with abgx.  2 got banned 2 didnt.

JesseWHHS

• Archived User
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »

So I turn my xbox on today, first time in about a week. I get the horrible prompt telling me that I violated their terms of service and my console is now banned.

I've been running the 1.51 flash on my samsung drive. When flashed it was not using the xbox power supply.

The only games that I played that were burnt were all fairly old. No wave 4. The newest game was COD: WAW.

Hope my info will help find the reason for the bans!

edit: I was lazy and had a local guy flash my xbox. He pulled the drive and used the connectivity kit. Then he put it all back in, fired it up, but FORGOT to hookup the DVD power cable...... Maybe this is the culprit? If so do you think I'm entitles to a refund? lmao

sexybeast099

• Archived User
« Reply #161 on: November 21, 2009, 08:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(tripaschief @ Nov 6 2009, 10:25 AM) View Post

muhaha.gif  Danm it !!! Its plany valid True... you dont have to worry if you have modified firmware but play games on live with auto fix 3 abgx360gui, its PROVED !!! MODIFIED GAMES BAN FROM THE LIVE not the firmware hack... 'im safe for now only Auto fixed 3 games and some originals... and no unreleased games in my 1.51 Lite-on drive...

QUOTE(JesseWHHS @ Nov 6 2009, 10:25 AM) View Post

So I turn my xbox on today, first time in about a week. I get the horrible prompt telling me that I violated their terms of service and my console is now banned.

I've been running the 1.51 flash on my samsung drive. When flashed it was not using the xbox power supply.

The only games that I played that were burnt were all fairly old. No wave 4. The newest game was COD: WAW.

Hope my info will help find the reason for the bans!

edit: I was lazy and had a local guy flash my xbox. He pulled the drive and used the connectivity kit. Then he put it all back in, fired it up, but FORGOT to hookup the DVD power cable...... Maybe this is the culprit? If so do you think I'm entitles to a refund? lmao

My Hitachi was banned and I'm running iXtreme 1.51 (the highest available for hitachi to my knowledge) with autofix level 3 on all the games I have and no games before they hit the stores.  I was being extremely paranoid about not getting banned and when I was, I went into shock.  Then I realized all of the down-sides to getting banned and wondered how Xbox Live was allowed to take away basic functionality of my hardware like that!  grr.gif

Now I'm done with live since my month-long subscription ran out and I don't have any plan to renew since I can't be on it anyway!  It's still a great gaming utility, although greatly retarded now.  mad.gif

I'll be constantly scanning for ways to unban my 360 and if any legit research comes to fruition, I'll take back the functionality I paid for.  laugh.gif

side note: none of my games were beyond wave 3, I quadruple-checked and it was just after playing a newly burned version of WET after autofix3-ing it that I got banned.  I thought it was because of that but I guess I was mistaken...

audiolizard

• Archived User
« Reply #162 on: November 22, 2009, 08:45:00 AM »

I have  A 360 That was flashed, but for some reason does not read backups. ( some mod huh? ) What exactly is wrong with it, I cant say But it has not been banned, and the console that I do my DVD drive hot swap with is not banned.... What is it that you all are doing wrong, you didn't know that Microsoft can literally see the disk that is being played by the firmware that is on the drive, and if the seek time is not right they know your playing a backup. There are several ways around this, one of which was just mentioned, come on people, putting a 2 phase bypass switch between two drives that are both flashed to one console is not that hard, you only need to put a switch between the 12v wires on the power cable.... I can't believe so many people got banned, Microsoft really put a number on people this time. But that is o.k. Be sure to keep in mind that both the Wii and the PS3 will be on sale everywhere for Black Friday. Imagine the money they are loosing for all of those 1.1 Million people that were paying for -box live, down-loadable content, and game add-ons. Is Microsoft really that smart for this, they should have just kept people from launching their games online, not keeping them from live all together.... I wonder what Netflix is going to do about losing near 60 percent of their customers... Think Microsoft is going to have another contract with them, when it is time to renew?

en3myx0fxg0d

• Archived User
« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »

played MW2 nov 10th starting at around 10 oclock (2 hours before official release) with activate iso was banned next day. that prolly set off a flag for me. before that i was playing forza, brutal legend and COD4. alot of people are suspecting activate but a buddy of mine had just modded his xbox and had COD4 as his only game and was banned. so im suspecting dashboard updates more than I am activate iso

SiXeM

• Archived User
« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »

Not Banned wink.gif Yet

Drive :MS28
FW    :Xtreme 4.2 (Older fw)

i don`t play games online , but do watch movies using zune

But My 360 never goes online unless i want to , i have manually configured  my network
to always give my 360 a I.P number but left my dns to 0.0.0.0 unless i change this in my 360 only then it goes online ,

last played games
MW2
Assassins Creed 2
both played before launch date
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12