xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ignorace Of Muslims Toward The Pope.  (Read 183 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
Ignorace Of Muslims Toward The Pope.
« on: September 19, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »

I'm sure you heard news about Muslims demand apology from the Pope for citing a  Medieval text that characterized some of the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad as 'evil and inhuman.'

Like a bunch of crybaby's, these backwarded Muslims took the Pope's quote out of context.  99% of these people didn't bother to listen to Pope's speech and if they ever heard it, it was something to promote peace and not war.

Even when the Pope says sorry that the Muslims took offense about his remarks and his remarks does not reflect his own.  Those backwarded Muslims demanded an apology (and some even demanded his head.)

Unfortunately, whenever you see this kind of news, the first thing you see if those Ignorant Muslims protesting, burning American flags and figurines of the Pope.  They expect the respect from Christians when they can't respect Christianity.  Sad sad sad.

puckSR

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 03:30:00 PM »

Before this thread gets crapped to death....I have to agree.

Any religion, belief, or group that tries to censor other groups....or demands respect should not be allowed to exist.  I know this may seem a bit extreme, but honestly.....

The Pope could have said that all Muslims are going to burn in hell.  He could have said that they are all dirty, sick, perverse individuals....  They would be perfectly in their rights to demand an apology...but at the same time they have to realize that he is outside the scope of their religion....and therefore not subject to its laws.

The actual comment made by the Pope(when quoting an old text) was in comparison between the Christian and Muslim faiths.  The argument was that Mohammed had brought nothing good to the world.  This may seem a bit extreme, but the argument was a bit more detailed.  It argued that Mohammed had brought good to the world, but no greater good than Christ had brought.  In essence Christians and Muslims were equally good(in comparison to judaism which had some theological kinks that may have prevented goodness).

However, Mohammed had brought certain evils with his religion too.  In other words, when objectively compared, the world would be a better place if we replaced all of the Muslims with Christians.

Now, the interesting part about this comment is it does not refer to modern Fundamentalist Christians.  Modern Fundies, like their Islamic brothers, are evil.  They bring more harm to the world with less good.  Its hilarious that we have such a cultural divide...since both groups would probably love each other if they understood each other at all.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 04:59:00 PM »

Catholics ignore the Pope, I dont understand why the muslims have any regard for the f*ck.

I really dont understand why he even opened his mouth on the subject. He still hasnt caught all those rump rangers in the US and abroad.

He is about as significant as Al Gore.

Anyone:
In the west
Over the age of 6
And not male could two f*cks about POPE.

(IMG:http://www.godhatesamerica.com/ghfmir/images/2005/20050402_pope-in-hell.jpg)

Peter described men such as John Paul II, "Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness." 2 Pet. 2:15.

puckSR

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 06:22:00 PM »

I really dont understand why he even opened his mouth on the subject.

Ahh...nothing like total ignorance to make IrishBastard's life easier....

Why did he open his mouth?
Well, he was speaking to a university.  A university where he used to teach.  He was a professor of theology.
He also didnt "open his mouth on the subject", but rather quoted someone during the course of a 2 hour lecture.

Ummm...also thats a picture of Pope John Paul the 2nd...
Who is now dead...and no longer the pope.
You really dont pay attention do you?

This post has been edited by puckSR: Sep 20 2006, 01:23 AM

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 01:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Sep 19 2006, 05:53 PM) *

Ahh...nothing like total ignorance to make IrishBastard's life easier....

Why did he open his mouth?
Well, he was speaking to a university.  A university where he used to teach.  He was a professor of theology.
He also didnt "open his mouth on the subject", but rather quoted someone during the course of a 2 hour lecture.

Ummm...also thats a picture of Pope John Paul the 2nd...
Who is now dead...and no longer the pope.
You really dont pay attention do you?

One child molester two child molesters whats the difference, Although I wasnt speaking to you sir big mouth.
The new f*ck is protecting molesters also. either way they are irrelevant.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 01:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Sep 20 2006, 08:22 AM) *

One child molester two child molesters whats the difference, Although I wasnt speaking to you sir big mouth.
The new f*ck is protecting molesters also. either way they are irrelevant.

It is true that Christians have to start to be more accountable of themselves like Priests child molesters.  But other people Pat Robertson or Bush who uses Christianity to exploit others for their personal gain.  Just like Muslims themselves must be more accountable of themselves like people who are radicalists who use Islam as an excuse.

The worst of the problems is how the news media is so one sided about this issue, showing a bunch of angry muslims protesting rather than trying to explain the underlying message of the pope in that speech.

PhatIrishBastard

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 01:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Sep 20 2006, 12:37 PM) *

It is true that Christians have to start to be more accountable of themselves like Priests child molesters.  But other people Pat Robertson or Bush who uses Christianity to exploit others for their personal gain.  Just like Muslims themselves must be more accountable of themselves like people who are radicalists who use Islam as an excuse.

The worst of the problems is how the news media is so one sided about this issue, showing a bunch of angry muslims protesting rather than trying to explain the underlying message of the pope in that speech.

Funny you took words right out of my mouth.

American leaders treat the people like cattle.

Pat Robertson states:
12 million illegal mexican immigrants and 1 in 12 are felons or 1 million mexican felons invading U.S.

But 1 in 6 Americans are in jail or on probation/parole.

Go figure.

Bush and the likes have stirred up all this antiamerican sentiment over personal gain(money) and personal vendettas(revenge).  And the american taxpayer is left to foot the bill.

The Press is an accomplice, Iraq is envoloped in all but full out civil war, and the 100 dead a week(you posted) has now been eclipsed.

I saw a news report that more Arabs have died in the last 40 years than any other ethnic group (Palestine,Iran,Iraq,Lebanon) as a result of war. Hell if I was an A-Rab, I would be a little pissy too given that fact.

Whatever happened to your buddy BCFOSHEZZY. What a tool.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 02:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(PhatIrishBastard @ Sep 20 2006, 08:21 PM) *

Bush and the likes have stirred up all this antiamerican sentiment over personal gain(money) and personal vendettas(revenge).  And the american taxpayer is left to foot the bill.

The Press is an accomplice, Iraq is envoloped in all but full out civil war, and the 100 dead a week(you posted) has now been eclipsed.

I saw a news report that more Arabs have died in the last 40 years than any other ethnic group (Palestine,Iran,Iraq,Lebanon) as a result of war. Hell if I was an A-Rab, I would be a little pissy too given that fact.

Whatever happened to your buddy BCFOSHEZZY. What a tool.

I actually said an average of more than 100 a day died in Iraq as a result of violence, not in a week.  

I miss BCFOSHEZZY because he probably wants proof of what we just said:)

puckSR

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »

I would actually put even more blame on Arabic news media.
They were so quick to go to print with the story that most of them failed to mention that the pope was quoting someone....
None of them carried the quotation in context of the speech....
And one of them even said he was giving a speech on "technology"....

The Arab world has been pushed into the information age, but without the discretion that the west enjoys.
People believe everything they read, but when a media outlet gets caught lying....they are vehemently attacked.
Arab news is just as trusted, except they frequently lie or twist the story to sensationalize it.....with little or no consequence....

buttface96

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »

All in favor of nuking the entire Middle East?

I

puckSR

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 11:54:00 AM »

All in favor of nuking the entire Middle East?

All in favor of shooting every idiot like this in the foot?
Just so that he can hop around and feel actual pain before he makes any other statement that callously suggest we kill millions of people?

woofis

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 11:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Sep 23 2006, 01:25 PM) *

All in favor of shooting every idiot like this in the foot?
Just so that he can hop around and feel actual pain before he makes any other statement that callously suggest we kill millions of people?

are you forgetting they killed thousands of our innocent people....

puckSR

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »

are you forgetting they killed thousands of our innocent people....

NO.....YOU  BUMBLING MORON

That is exactly the reason that i DO NOT want to nuke the middle east.

Listen to wiser people than me...maybe it will sink in....

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and the whole world would soon be blind and toothless.-Ghandi

You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, do not resist him who is evil; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone wants to sue you, and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. And whoever shall force you to go one mile, go with him two. Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you. (Matthew 5:38-42)----Jesus

"Love your neighbor as yourself" - Moses

"Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you" — Muhammad

"What you do not want others to do to you, do not do to others." - Confucius

"One should not behave towards others in a way which is disagreeable to oneself. This is the essence of morality. All other activities are due to selfish desire." - Mahabharata

Golden rule....
Or better yet...plain ethics....

Let me give you a logical argument....
1.  Some men kill other men
2.  It is impossible to tell what man will kill another man....
3.  To absolutely end murder....cause all men to cease to exist

The logic seem silly? Cause it is the same logic you are using....
Unless you begin to advocate the killing of ALL PEOPLE (and please start with yourself)....then shut the hell up

buttface96

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Sep 23 2006, 06:17 PM) *

NO.....YOU  BUMBLING MORON

That is exactly the reason that i DO NOT want to nuke the middle east.

Listen to wiser people than me...maybe it will sink in....
Golden rule....
Or better yet...plain ethics....
Let me give you a logical argument....
1.  Some men kill other men
2.  It is impossible to tell what man will kill another man....
3.  To absolutely end murder....cause all men to cease to exist

The logic seem silly? Cause it is the same logic you are using....
Unless you begin to advocate the killing of ALL PEOPLE (and please start with yourself)....then shut the hell up

Well i look at it like this, it might be wrong but its my opion: We bomb the middle east, muslims become angry/realize they are NOT the most power people in the world, and they realize that shit maybe they should respect other opinions and beliefs in this world before they go killing people of other religions.

It just seems to me what they are doing is worse than us bombing them

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »

Fear is what keeps the masses at bay. Fear of death is what spurred religion.

These particular terrorists have no fear of death. The only way to incite fear in them, is to destroy their idealogy. That will not happen no matter what we do.

So, the question is, "do we destroy all people with an idealogy we don't like?"

I don't think anything we do will incite fear into these people.

If we choose to battle their idealogy then no side will ever win. Someones thought process has to change (could be ours) or an entire race or religion has to be erraticated.

Hitler already tried 1 method. It didn't work.
Pages: [1] 2