xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Playboy The Mansion Patch  (Read 112 times)

Fagateer

• Archived User
Playboy The Mansion Patch
« on: April 08, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »

i need a patch for play boy the mansion, any idead where i can get one? grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif <

xenonmodz

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »

get a life <

dizturbd

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 01:33:00 AM »

Ok, who is the one who needs a life?  The guy that asked a viable question in a forum dedicated to the medium he is asking about?  Or the guy that waits in said forum for someone to ask a question he has deemed rediculous only to respond with "Get a Life"?

My suggestion is just like an old saying you are most definitely aware of.  "If you can't help, don't post."

Fagateer, what is the patch you are looking for?  NTSC to PAL or Topless to Full Nude?  You are not going to find a Full Nude patch, code, mod, or torrent.  You will only acheive this by editing the textures yourself which are imbedded in other files.  The PC version is different in that it has some textures available to edit and is a more viable choice for modding.  If you need the aforementioned NTSC to PAL or vice-a-versa, you will probably have luck searching the "usual places".  Hope I helped. <

Fagateer

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »

actualy its cause when i ftp my game to my xbox it didnt work and my friend told me i need a patch <