xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Ndure With Xboxhdm  (Read 242 times)

xboxnewbie99

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« on: January 11, 2008, 07:44:00 PM »

k i followed all the instructions on how to do this but whenever i try to boot off the msdash it just loads the softmod up to the unleash x screan how can i configer this to work its been 2 days and a broken hd lol also when i find the ms dash xbe file it comes up with a error code 21 ive tryed to run the ndure tool and try to configer the button sequence it boots to error 21 for the ms dash screen if i try to connect to msdash from the menu in unleash x it says xb0xdash.xbe file not found this is krazzies installer

This post has been edited by xboxnewbie99: Jan 12 2008, 03:48 AM

obcd

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 02:50:00 AM »

Hi,

if you ftp to your xbox and the C partition is empty, than it might help to ftp your original stock C files back to that C partition. If you don't have a backup, you can extract the original M$dash files from a slayers rescue xiso.

regards.

xboxnewbie99

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 09:47:00 AM »

yes i could do that but it shadows your hd so you can boot modded or unmodded with the power and eject button righ id like to get that part of it working

xboxnewbie99

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 10:04:00 AM »

im just wonderind how i can make this work so when i press eject it will load msdash and when i press power it will load unleash x dash

This post has been edited by xboxnewbie99: Jan 15 2008, 06:05 PM

xboxnewbie99

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 10:26:00 AM »

this is kingroaches auto installer through xboxhdm and i chose option 2 the ms dash dose work and so dose the unleashx dash the only problem is using the eject button and power button

Woobus

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 09:32:00 PM »

obcd was giving you a likely solution to your problem.  Why don't you try it first?  At least check your C: partition?

This post has been edited by Woobus: Jan 16 2008, 05:36 AM

xboxnewbie99

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »

my c folder is not empty and even so i cant do anything to it i cant del it.  now my ms dash works,  the only way that i can get to it is with the mod on and i click on ms dash in unleashx dash.  Yes i can cold boot but ya id like to have this work the way its supose to

Movax

• Recovered User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 03:23:00 PM »

Use Kingroach ndure installer and read the .doc/.pdf that come with it carefully it tells you everything you need to know for dual boot.

xboxnewbie99

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 08:07:00 PM »

i have read the tut and i did everything it said when i tryed to change the order of the button sequence i would get a error code 21 when eject was pressed

Movax

• Recovered User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »

If the mod boots with power and error 21 on eject, you did it wrong. Post what you dd in detail, step by step.

xboxnewbie99

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 01:42:00 PM »

ok start from square 1 i bought a new hd 250gig hooked it up to pc were the eeprom is located i got the king roach auto installer from xbins along with xboxhdm i put my eeprom in the eeprom folder of the xboxhdm then i brought my c and e folder from the old hd and replaced it with the c and e of the xboxhdm i made a iso and boot off it.  i created a new xbox hd so option 1 and followed those steps then after that was finnished i then went to xbrowser and went in to the nurde folder and chose nurde file and i chose option 2 install nurde,  option 1 is replasce c with only nurde files, wasnt sure on this so i chose option 2 let it finnish then i locked the drive and put it in to the xbox.  o ya i forgot a step before i did the linux iso i used the nurde autoinstaller i checked everything there then finnished it then brought the nurde folder it created over to the xboxhdm folder and placed it in the linux folder, went to xboxhdm and created the iso file.

This post has been edited by xboxnewbie99: Jan 18 2008, 09:50 PM

Movax

• Recovered User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 04:10:00 PM »

brought my c and e folder from the old hd and replaced it with the c and e of the xboxhdm i made a iso and boot off it

How did you make your C? It sounds like you haven't read the pdf doc that comes with the kingroach package. Please read Retail Setup. It's rather lengthy to repost here, if you can't find it, I'll post it.

This post has been edited by Movax: Jan 19 2008, 12:11 AM

xboxnewbie99

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 04:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Movax @ Jan 18 2008, 04:10 PM) *

How did you make your C? It sounds like you haven't read the pdf doc that comes with the kingroach package. Please read Retail Setup. It's rather lengthy to repost here, if you can't find it, I'll post it.

my c folder was made just basic setup for xbox heres what is in my c folder  

Audio
Fonts
xboxdashdata.185eadoo
xodash
Xbox.xtf
XboxBook.xtf
xboxdash.xbe

i followed the .pdf page 4 thats were i started and page 7 wasnt sure on that part

This post has been edited by xboxnewbie99: Jan 19 2008, 12:23 AM

Movax

• Recovered User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 10:19:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

Please try reading retail setup as suggested. Please. Use those files to build your C.

xboxnewbie99

• Archived User
Ndure With Xboxhdm
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 11:22:00 PM »

i tryed to do the setup through the xbox itself it wouldnt unzip the files it would get stuck at the settings_adoc.xip file so your saying i need to put the files where they belong so install manualy??
Pages: [1] 2 3