xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Will You Buy A Ps3?  (Read 5070 times)

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2005, 03:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(disruptive_intensions @ Nov 14 2005, 07:49 PM)
all are religated to the closet now... tongue.gif

autiger

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2005, 06:11:00 PM »

smile.gif ) , then I'm in. That's the good thing about owning the gamecube and xbox, I get to play the exclusives on each system and most times that helps out, and usually I'm not too interested in the PS2 exclusives, but I am upset that all of the karaoke games come out for ps2 all the time, but we now have the new xbox game and can get songs from live, so it's all good.

xbox__360

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2005, 10:39:00 PM »

yep thats a TON of moola to come up with

BlazingAA

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2005, 01:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(Brouhaha @ Nov 12 2005, 01:30 AM)
My DS has been getting a lot more playtime than my xbox lately, even at home. Alternative, DIFFERENT gaming here I come  beerchug.gif

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2005, 01:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(autiger @ Nov 15 2005, 11:18 AM)
I am upset that all of the karaoke games come out for ps2 all the time, but we now have the new xbox game and can get songs from live, so it's all good.

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2005, 01:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(BlazingAA @ Nov 15 2005, 06:24 PM)
LOL, like they had a choise.

swampiedonkey

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »

Not to sound too repetitive of everyone else on here but I won't be getting one because first of all I have never seen a single peice of equipment from sony that did not F up within the first 6 months of having it, I really don't care for RPGs that much so the games are really not an issue, and even if they were, just because they have made a deal with a software company to have exclusive rights to a game, people think that that makes them better then any other console?  Personally if there were no exclusive rights to games, and they released every single game out there on every single console, I believe that xbox would reign over all systems, first of all because of their load time (at least half of other consoles, even more if it is modded and you save your game to your hard drive, after you buy it of course for all you cheap skates), second of all for their graphics quality (unsurpassed as far as consoles are concerned), third of all for thier controllers (every time I use a ps2 controller for more then an hour my hands are killing me), and finally the modding capability, intentional or not, makes the xbox the most versitle console ever.

Now this is all about the older systems, but if we have ever learned anything from all of history, it is history CAN and WILL repeat itself.  I personally hate MS in all of there anti-trust BS but this is one thing they have managed to do right so I will give them props for that.

So again I will not be buying a ps3 because I dont want to waste my money on a peice of hardware that is just going to break and end up being completly useless to me.

xboxman2k3

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »

Xbox all the way for me heh I can remember when I was at school several years ago now some little twat tried to convince me that the ps2 was the fastest computer in the world this was back in 2000 ha how I laughed then, I laugh even harder now fuckin fanboys!

Xboxman2k3

bucko

• Recovered User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2005, 03:25:00 PM »

I'm in two minds the PS3 power certainly looks good if they can get OSX on it and Linux imagine the power for seti@home OMFG then I will get one and finaly beat my mate at seti@home.

Dark_Neo

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2005, 05:15:00 PM »

tongue.gif )

I get really tired of people talking about things they know nothing about. Just the other day I heard some kids saying how the PS3 graphics were "twice as good" I asked them if they'd seen any screenshots/movies even prerendered ones, they hadn't. Yet there was an Xbox 360 right in front of them showing off it's glory.

Personally I would never buy a PS3, I don't like Sony, and I don't think PS3 is going to do well at all. Yes it'll get the bigger market share, because it's Playstation. Hell Sony could put a pile of steaming dog shit into a box, label it Playstation and loads of people would buy it! (Oh wait they already do!)

I just don't think PS is going to have the range of games it did last gen, and the online model Sony is going to use is going to fail miserably I think.

lance790

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »

m$ has messed up already, they pulled a sega. they came out to early with the 360.
sony still has time to make changes  to its system and im sure it will out power the 360.
aint no way sony is gonna let m$ out power them this time.  and so far from what  iv seen the 360 does not impress me much.

leijae

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2005, 08:49:00 PM »

i got my ps2 about a month ago. it's ok i guess.

dalezer

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2005, 11:29:00 PM »

PS1 = CRAP!
PS2 = CRAP!!
PS3 = DIARRHEA!! PLOOOOOOOPPPPP... TOTAL CRAP!!!!

XBOX360 ALL THEY WAY!!

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2005, 01:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(lance790 @ Nov 16 2005, 10:56 AM)
sony still has time to make changes  to its system and im sure it will out power the 360.

Snake_Eye

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Ps3?
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2005, 01:40:00 AM »

yes = gay
mabey = bi
no = straight
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7