xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Le Fluffie And X360 Update  (Read 781 times)

minus5252

• Archived User
Le Fluffie And X360 Update
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2010, 09:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(modslave @ Jan 12 2010, 12:33 PM)  

Is there any benefit to using your own KV.bin?

Gonna try the updated quickboot now... smile.gif

I was wondering the same thing about the KV...

Minus

P.S. NXE2GOD is awesome!

BurnerAzR

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2010, 09:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(dstruktiv @ Jan 12 2010, 09:26 AM)  

Can you please try the manual le fluffie patching on Condemned?

Fear2 does the same thing, and it doesn't worked when patched with Le Fluffie either. I'll have to rent these games out to figure out exactly what's happening.

I'll try that when I get home from work.

QUOTE(ztinoezz @ Jan 12 2010, 09:49 AM)  

must be something with your game,i installed condemned just a frew minutes ago and i'm playing it just fine...

condemned 1...just to be shure you don't mean 2...and to be more shure,you have pal or ntsc?

That's odd, yeah it's Condemned 1 (NTSC) I've had it installed on my drive for about a month or so. The disc is practicaly flawless, guess I'll try again later today.

dstruktiv

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2010, 09:47:00 AM »

BurnerAzR - XBR or FreeBoot

BIMPtacular

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(dstruktiv @ Jan 12 2010, 05:30 AM)  

I'm at work so can't do a proper nfo and live container etc. so it won't be on Xbins for 12 odd hours.

But you can download it from here in the mean time:

http://drop.io/quickboot360

Copy your game(s) to your hard drive using NXE -> Run NXE2GOD -> All games ripped using NXE will now be Games on Demand packages and not need the disc.

Please PM me with any bugs, although I think they've all been ironed out. Thank you to those who tested it for me earlier on.

I just tried this with Afro Samurai and Assassins Creed 2 and neither worked.... Am I doing something wrong?  

Xenon XBR_3

dstruktiv

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2010, 10:00:00 AM »

It's difficult to do it wrong, very simple steps lol.

When you say neither worked what do you mean? Did they not convert? Did they convert but say something about redownlloading etc. ? Or do the still ask for disc?

I don't know about Afro Samurai but Assassins Creed 2 is confirmed working.

BIMPtacular

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2010, 10:17:00 AM »

They say game could not start.  Please download the game again.  How should I run your app, from what directory on the hdd?

I tried running it from the root of the hdd before and got a blue screen with a bunch of scrolling text, so I assumed it had done its thing.  Then it exited back to the dashboard and I tried to run the games.

BurnerAzR

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2010, 11:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(dstruktiv @ Jan 12 2010, 11:47 AM)  

BurnerAzR - XBR or FreeBoot

XBR v0.05 8955_3a on a falcon board.

BIMPtacular

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2010, 11:19:00 AM »

yes, I installed through NXE just like normal

apcarr

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2010, 12:10:00 PM »

I can tell you that Assassins Creed 2 and Borderlands both work fine with Le Fluffie,make sure your selecting games on demand in the drop down menu and that your ticking DEV Live.

BIMPtacular

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »

I was trying to use NXE2GOD...  I was mistaken though, the console im trying to use it on is still XBR_1, I have a couple more that have XBR_3, but this is not one of those.....oops, it still doesnt work though

ccfman2004

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2010, 01:20:00 PM »

I have found that sometimes game updates don't work when installed manually.  I have to take my hard drive from my JTAGged xbox and plug it into my legit xbox and play the game on live using the disc so it gets a good update.  Tried it with Rock Band since it is so easy to check if the update worked by seeing if the Export tab is there.

Also the games have to be installed on your JTAGged xbox first as you can't install them on another xbox then convert them to Games ON Demand.  I tried that and it won't work that way.

I have done several games with no issues:
Left 4 Dead 2
Modern Warfare 2
Rock Band
Beatles Rock Band
Lego Rock Band

Has anyone tried to make custom DLC for games like Rock Band?  I am working on that myself, although have not been too successful yet.  I am trying a pre done DLC song I bought just to make sure it works before I attempt customs.

gwellan

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(ccfman2004 @ Jan 12 2010, 09:20 PM)  

Also the games have to be installed on your JTAGged xbox first as you can't install them on another xbox then convert them to Games ON Demand.  I tried that and it won't work that way.

Ah now that's interesting. I installed the game using my other 360 which is not banned (but probably will be if I go online) since my xbr machine doesn't have a dvdrom drive. Could it really be why it won't work?

ccfman2004

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2010, 01:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(gwellan @ Jan 12 2010, 09:25 PM)  

Ah now that's interesting. I installed the game using my other 360 which is not banned (but probably will be if I go online) since my xbr machine doesn't have a dvdrom drive. Could it really be why it won't work?

Normally you can't play an installed game if it was installed on a different xbox.

I installed 5 games using my legit xbox and none of them worked on my JTAGged xbox after converting them until I deleted them and installed them on my JTAGged xbox then did the conversion and they all worked.  

I am convinced that the game must be installed on the JTAGged xbox in order for it to work.  Unless there is something in the container that can be changed so it will work on a different console.  

Maybe dstruktiv can shed some light and maybe update his NXE2GOD to fix that too.

coreyinoz

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2010, 02:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(ccfman2004 @ Jan 12 2010, 09:41 PM)  

Normally you can't play an installed game if it was installed on a different xbox.

I installed 5 games using my legit xbox and none of them worked on my JTAGged xbox after converting them until I deleted them and installed them on my JTAGged xbox then did the conversion and they all worked.  

I found this also.

It's worth noting that this appears to be on an "per game" basis. When I first installed XBR, I happily resumed my Wolfenstein game, installed on the HD pre-XBR. Next day I was surprised to see an error message "this game can only be played on the console it was installed on blah blah" when I tried L4D2.

Good to know. Sucks to see that this may mean I'm re-installing all my games tonight, lol!

Looking forward to somebody coming up with an .iso installer - preferably via SATA in Windoze.

/prays for the big nerds to come through

ccfman2004

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2010, 02:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(coreyinoz @ Jan 12 2010, 10:26 PM)  

I found this also.

It's worth noting that this appears to be on an "per game" basis. When I first installed XBR, I happily resumed my Wolfenstein game, installed on the HD pre-XBR. Next day I was surprised to see an error message "this game can only be played on the console it was installed on blah blah" when I tried L4D2.

Good to know. Sucks to see that this may mean I'm re-installing all my games tonight, lol!

Looking forward to somebody coming up with an .iso installer - preferably via SATA in Windoze.

/prays for the big nerds to come through

I got a "Game cannot be played. Please re download the game" message.

I hope this does not mean we may have to re-install games every time XBReboot gets an update.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7