xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Le Fluffie And X360 Update  (Read 780 times)

DJ Shepherd

• Archived User
Le Fluffie And X360 Update
« on: January 10, 2010, 02:06:00 AM »

SAWCE

Hehe, I know people are going to looooves this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

What’s new in X360?
*STFS Package updates (fixes old block count error, new way to access files, sexier)
*CRC32 class in .Security.Cryptography
*MOAR and BETTER FATX Support
*Fixed Account block issues
*SVOD support (HDD games creation and moar)

What’s new in Le Fluffie?
*Sexy new FATX browser
*Better profile support
*Easier Achievement editing
*Small hax added

I also uploaded a GPD list (over 400 GPD’s) <3

DUE NOTE:
Protected under GPL License:
GNU GPL Link
Personal Terms and Conditions:
Also, as represented by the GPL, any programs used by this must have an open sourced copy released wif it,which also means you are not allowed to make profit off this app (releasing open source would defeat the purpose anyways). You must not obfuscate or “Protect” my work, any code in here is modifiable (unless otherwise stated) except for the update related functions, TaC (Terms and Conditions), and licenses except by the sole creator of the license/terms, and finally, the creator reserves the right to cite the source of this library anywhere where this code is used or endorsed, meaning citing of website, name, etc. The creator reserves the right to change the TaC from version to version.

By using this library, you agree to these terms and conditions. These words are not a law governed by countries, but a digital contract governed separately by each Country’s own law reguarding contracts/EULA/Licenses. If you have any questions or doubts to your Country’s, law, please look it up before using this piece. You (as a developer) are reliable for the use of this once you have been acknowledged of the TaC and License.

p1nky2oo7

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 08:29:00 AM »

Am I stupid or is there no way to add files when creating a SVOD package? I only see the button to add an image.

DJ Shepherd

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 11:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(p1nky2oo7 @ Jan 10 2010, 04:29 PM) View Post

Am I stupid or is there no way to add files when creating a SVOD package? I only see the button to add an image.

An svod package is just an image split up and hashed, to add files or anything you have to have a class to parse the inside image.

i started an xsf and xgd class and will finish in another update

p1nky2oo7

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 11:20:00 AM »

thanks for the info!

and sorry for my dumbassness, you must feel like god talking to a sheep or something  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

also sorry for mainly having the "end goal" in sight that is running a NXE HDD install without the box requiring a disc. can Le Fluffie now be used to modify a NXE HDD install container to not require the disc anymore?

or would the approach be (like what I had in mind above) creating a HDD install from the extracted game files?

with image do you mean image as a picture or a LIVE/PIRS/CON container? as I thought those are limited to 4 GB (so not large enough for most games) and then the splitting wouldn't be of much use. but there must be some way as the NXE HDD installs in total are larger than 4 GB of course.

is there any information available about the SVOD format, especially the one of NXE HDD installs (I know there is info about LIVE/PIRS and CON)?

anyway big thanks for the work!

This post has been edited by p1nky2oo7: Jan 10 2010, 07:21 PM

ddxcb

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 12:10:00 PM »

And this is why DJ App is better than anyones out there its free and to make it better open source, and he doesn't charge anyone and have a donate buttton. which thats how it should be tongue.gif

dstruktiv

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(p1nky2oo7 @ Jan 11 2010, 07:20 AM) View Post

thanks for the info!

and sorry for my dumbassness, you must feel like god talking to a sheep or something  laugh.gif

also sorry for mainly having the "end goal" in sight that is running a NXE HDD install without the box requiring a disc. can Le Fluffie now be used to modify a NXE HDD install container to not require the disc anymore?

or would the approach be (like what I had in mind above) creating a HDD install from the extracted game files?

with image do you mean image as a picture or a LIVE/PIRS/CON container? as I thought those are limited to 4 GB (so not large enough for most games) and then the splitting wouldn't be of much use. but there must be some way as the NXE HDD installs in total are larger than 4 GB of course.

is there any information available about the SVOD format, especially the one of NXE HDD installs (I know there is info about LIVE/PIRS and CON)?

anyway big thanks for the work!

Rip game using NXE. Browse your Xbox HDD and find that game, it will be under Content\000000000000000\titleideofcippedgame\00004000\

First you want to rename the 00004000 to 00007000

Then you want to copy just the small pirs container to your pc (Should be abut 40kb) do not copy the .data folder that isn't needed.

Open Le FLuffie then point it the pirs container you copied to your pc, when it asks for a data directory just point it to a temp dir or whatever.

In the drop down box select GameOnDemand then click fix package (Do not tick hash).

Now copy the file back to your xbox replacing the old one.

Game will be in NXE under Xbox 360 Games, will have the achieve list, and won't ask for disc.

srath

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 08:02:00 PM »

To use your own KV.bin  extract it with    

360 Flash Tool  ver.88a

Then it works

This post has been edited by srath: Jan 11 2010, 04:35 AM

Takieda

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 10:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(dstruktiv @ Jan 10 2010, 04:15 PM) View Post

Rip game using NXE. Browse your Xbox HDD and find that game, it will be under Content\000000000000000\titleideofcippedgame\00004000\

Then you want to copy just the small pirs container to your pc (Should be abut 40kb) do not copy the .data folder that isn't needed.

Open Le FLuffie then point it the pirs container you copied to your pc, when it asks for a data directory just point it to a temp dir or whatever.

In the drop down box select GameOnDemand then click fix package (Do not tick hash).

Game will be in NXE under Xbox 360 Games, will have the achieve list, and won't ask for disc.

I was under the impression that XBReboot now automatically patched the .xex's when you copied the discs over, allowing you to play backups on the HDD without the disc. Sadly, I don't have the diodes necessary to finish the hack, so I haven't tested this out, and am just basing this off what I've read from other forum posts, but if XBReboot DOESN'T do this, then what's the point of the auto-.xex patching?

BanditRW

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 11:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(dstruktiv @ Jan 10 2010, 05:15 PM) View Post

This doesn't work.
Pointing it to an empty directory causes an Unhandled Exception error,it wants the Data0000 file.I had to copy the entire Data folder over to get it to work.

dstruktiv

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 11:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(Takieda @ Jan 11 2010, 06:40 PM) View Post

I was under the impression that XBReboot now automatically patched the .xex's when you copied the discs over, allowing you to play backups on the HDD without the disc. Sadly, I don't have the diodes necessary to finish the hack, so I haven't tested this out, and am just basing this off what I've read from other forum posts, but if XBReboot DOESN'T do this, then what's the point of the auto-.xex patching?

XBR doesn't patch anything. It just ignores the media flags in the xex and will let it load from anywhere.

The method I posted is simply for turning an NXE ripped container (HDD Installed Game) in to a Games on Demand container. The advantage of this is you get to see your achievements. Whereas the alternative methods (QuickBoot or loading the xex with xexloader or viper360 etc) you do not get your achievement list.

QUOTE(BanditRW @ Jan 11 2010, 07:02 PM) View Post

This doesn't work.
Pointing it to an empty directory causes an Unhandled Exception error,it wants the Data0000 file.I had to copy the entire Data folder over to get it to work.

Yeah sorry didn't actually test this, the data files you copied to your PC, leave them there. Any other games you want to convert to GoD just copy the container to your pc and point le fluffie to the data files you have previously saved (Even though they're from another game). The data files aren't used when you run "Fix package" (Unless you have ticked hash - which you don't need to do).

Takieda

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 11:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(dstruktiv @ Jan 11 2010, 12:12 AM) View Post

XBR doesn't patch anything. It just ignores the media flags in the xex and will let it load from anywhere.

Okay, makes some level of sense to me, but... ahh, nevermind.. just reread the newsposts, states it removes the need to patch. I guess I read that as "patches on the fly" heh.

So hey, quite useful, as it maintains full functionality of the game as it was originally written (minus Live, of course).

srath

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 11:42:00 PM »

I patched the CON with Le Fluffie with my own decypted KV.bin, it dont work.  I moved all the files to the /00007000
instead of /00004000 folders to. Anything im missing?

BanditRW

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 12:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(srath @ Jan 11 2010, 01:42 AM) View Post

I patched the CON with Le Fluffie with my own decypted KV.bin, it dont work.  I moved all the files to the /00007000
instead of /00004000 folders to. Anything im missing?

Yep same problem here only I used the default KV and not my own.Says "can't play this game".I'll try it later with my own KV.Thanks for the heads-up about leaving the data files...will sure save a lot of time..just not disk space.. wink.gif

dstruktiv

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 12:14:00 AM »

Woops - Tick "DEV Live" - You don't need your kv.bin.

srath

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 01:17:00 AM »

Niiice. That works perfect now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7