xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Another Question About The Kiosk Disc.  (Read 137 times)

shannon26

• Archived User
Another Question About The Kiosk Disc.
« on: February 02, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »

Ok, so I put the kiosk disc in and played king kong, notthing strange except now I have a king kong in my gamerscore except, it isnt one like I see on everyone elses gamertag it is one with 6 differnat achievmants like "complete the game in under 2 hrs." and "kill 50 raptors" does everyone elses have this ?????? Sorry I dont have live so you cant look at my gamerscore, cose eveyones else just says 0 achivmants, also when I get the full retail king kong will it override this demo gamerscore or will it add another one?

Sorry thanks for the help.

shannon26

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »

C'mon guys, I cant get the retail king kong cose the 360's not out here in Australia yet, all I want to know is if the king kong demo from the kiosk disc shows up in your played games and has 6 achievmants?, and if they will go when I get the retail, Surelly someone will have played the kiosk disc, and king kong to know this. Sorry it's just really bugging me, Thankyou, shannon.

freshster

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 03:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(shannon26 @ Feb 11 2006, 04:33 AM) View Post

C'mon guys, I cant get the retail king kong cose the 360's not out here in Australia yet, all I want to know is if the king kong demo from the kiosk disc shows up in your played games and has 6 achievmants?, and if they will go when I get the retail, Surelly someone will have played the kiosk disc, and king kong to know this. Sorry it's just really bugging me, Thankyou, shannon.

Just to confirm; I have the same thing after playing the King Kong demo.
I don't know if they will go away when you get the retail.  Most likely they will get updated.
Mine currently shows no achievements have been made.

IPB Image  IPB Image

shannon26

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »

Ohh right cool, least know I know that it is a standard thing, hopefully it will go away when I get the retail version sometime in march, what's up with the achievmants anyhow, complete the game in less than 2 hrs, I know it's a short game, but it aint that short is it?, I'm glad they scrapped these achievmants.

Kernal69er

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(shannon26 @ Feb 11 2006, 06:38 PM) View Post

Ohh right cool, least know I know that it is a standard thing, hopefully it will go away when I get the retail version sometime in march, what's up with the achievmants anyhow, complete the game in less than 2 hrs, I know it's a short game, but it aint that short is it?, I'm glad they scrapped these achievmants.

Show us your gamerscore on XBL? You must at least have a silver account (since it's free)

Also the game is short, I rented it and finsihed it in 2-3 days

Game is 6 hours to beat read @ www.gamespot.com

shannon26

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 02:30:00 AM »

I dont have any live unfortunatelly (not even silver), as I dont have a router, and I only have a crappy usb d-link modem so I cant connect that directly to my 360. I am aiming for live by march (when the console launches here in Oz!)