xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Live Fixes?  (Read 63 times)

p4r0l3

• Archived User
Xbox Live Fixes?
« on: October 20, 2010, 12:14:00 AM »

No and No.

brandogg

• Archived User
Xbox Live Fixes?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 07:56:00 AM »

Yes and yes, but it has to be a JTAG'able system - or you at least need to have gotten the CPU key from it previously when it was exploitable.

Ranger72

• Archived User
Xbox Live Fixes?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 07:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(q-live @ Oct 20 2010, 09:30 PM) View Post

can you explain???

If your console has not been on Live since early last summer "not likely since you got banned" and has not played any game that has come out since last summer and your console is still on dashboard 2.0.7371.0 or lower then you can JTAG the console then go buy a KV somewhere and inject it into your NAND.

This will unbann you but you will get banned again within an hour or so after first booting into Live.

q-live

• Archived User
Xbox Live Fixes?
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 10:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(Ranger72 @ Oct 21 2010, 01:40 PM) View Post

If your console has not been on Live since early last summer "not likely since you got banned" and has not played any game that has come out since last summer and your console is still on dashboard 2.0.7371.0 or lower then you can JTAG the console then go buy a KV somewhere and inject it into your NAND.

This will unbann you but you will get banned again within an hour or so after first booting into Live.

well that wont work if i will get banned again... what if i cleared out all my info and avatar etc it will still ban me???