xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Error Code Would This Be?  (Read 96 times)

ace_012

• Archived User
What Error Code Would This Be?
« on: October 07, 2007, 08:16:00 PM »

In this picture-
(IMG:http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1159/ringofdeathsf3.th.jpg)
The sections 1,2, & 3 are lit. But for some reason I cannot find that in the list of error codes so I figured maybe the sections were being labeled on the error codes thread when the xbox is sideways? That would make more sense. But I found another picture of a xbox that has 1,3, & 4 lit when it is in it's vertical position. It is in this picture-
(IMG:http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2460/3ebe1qt6.th.jpg)
So can anyone explain this to me? Like am I just reading the sections wrong in relation to their numbers, or am I just retarded or something?

Neptune

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 12:02:00 AM »

Hold Eject AND Sync button. This will start the sequence of flashing your error code.

ace_012

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 01:10:00 PM »

Well I know that's the secondary error code isn't it? I talking about the first error code. These pictures are confusing me, since either I'm stupid, or that thread is missing error codes.

Havok

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 03:47:00 PM »

3 Lights is a catch all... there is no "primary" error code associated with it..(besides for a general hardware error) You must get the secondary error code for the details.

ace_012

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 04:15:00 PM »

Well I mean both xbox's in the pictures had 3 lights both. But one had the sections 1,2,3 filled. The other had 1,3,4 filled. Does it matter which sections are filled? Or is it like a random error code that can change it's position at any time?

shmigadiga

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 04:43:00 PM »

go on google and search for "llama error codes".  it will give you a step by step on what the problem is and what it means. (its the first item on google search)

C o s m o

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 06:09:00 PM »

there is an entire PINNED TOPIC about this.