xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Accidentally Used Sammy Unlock. Am I Done?  (Read 186 times)

zyo

• Archived User
Accidentally Used Sammy Unlock. Am I Done?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 02:55:00 PM »

I tried dosflash in dos and didnt manage to get it either.

Then I boot into windows 7, send outro to it so I can return back from vendor mode.

Then I unplug it from the xtractor and hook it back to the xbox boot an original game no go (played it like a dvd-video with that stupid please put this disc into a xbox360 console message).

I guess that proves the drive never has got the right key in it in the first place. gonna return it and see

federicozose

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(zyo @ Sep 4 2009, 09:55 PM) *

I tried dosflash in dos and didnt manage to get it either.

Then I boot into windows 7, send outro to it so I can return back from vendor mode.

Then I unplug it from the xtractor and hook it back to the xbox boot an original game no go (played it like a dvd-video with that stupid please put this disc into a xbox360 console message).

I guess that proves the drive never has got the right key in it in the first place. gonna return it and see

as i tell you before, the problem is the sammy unlock, i can asure that the console works ok before you use sommy unlock on it, (i work flashing consoles, i do more tha n 1000 flashings and i see more than 10 sammys that have keys 00000000000 after sammy unlock, i dont know why but hapeens and is easy to solve) if you just send me the .bin file i can retrive the correct key using an hex editor, and send it back to you in minutes but is VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU ONLY READ THE FIRMWARE AND NOT ERASE OR WRIGHT THE DRIVE., federico
PS: my mail is [email protected]

PS": sorri for mi english

This post has been edited by federicozose: Sep 4 2009, 10:26 PM

zyo

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 07:01:00 PM »

I have sent the console back already.

So there is a bug with via and jungleflasher if used for sammy?

OggyUK

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2009, 05:31:00 AM »

Open the f/w you have in a hex editor, look from 0x4000 and you'll find the key.

No use now, but better to be prepared (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by OggyUK: Sep 5 2009, 12:33 PM

RRODXbox

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2020, 06:30:00 AM »

You should have sent the bin to get Hex editor recovery, now the guy who sold it to you is just going to write off as scrap and not know whats wrong.

That was easily fixable.

federicozose

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2020, 09:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(RRODXbox @ Sep 6 2009, 02:30 PM) *

You should have sent the bin to get Hex editor recovery, now the guy who sold it to you is just going to write off as scrap and not know whats wrong.

That was easily fixable.

hi, ZYO,  he is right, i offer you to fix your problem in minutes and for free just when you ask for help, and you never answer, you did not wait a single day and now you send the system back, now another person must pay for your own mistakes, thats is no good man !!! by the way way you ask for help in the first place???

This post has been edited by federicozose: Yesterday, 05:23 PM
Pages: 1 [2]