xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: New Icemodchip Video  (Read 389 times)

evino

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« on: January 13, 2006, 10:42:00 PM »

seems real to me!

like damn you can hear them talking, they did that on purpose, also... they left the hand moving, kinda impossible to edit...

id like to see proof its fake, seems real to me !!!!!!!!!!!

here is to team ice !

Woore

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »

looks real

mikedavis2838

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 10:56:00 PM »

wasn't there a video for the xbox that was made showing the same thing only it turned out to be fake because they had multiple xbox's and an original game. I mean they could have had another xbox 360 hooked up to the tv. this doesnt really prove anything to me

evino

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 10:57:00 PM »

nah if you maxamize the screen to full you can see under the 360, no wires, and no multiples.. ?

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »

They could have just put their own label on top of the COD2 disc.

mikedavis2838

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 11:07:00 PM »

To me it seems there are too many ways to fake the video for it to be proof.

evino

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »

i dunno convinced me, seems the best so far... id say keep an eye for it

von_braun

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2006, 11:14:00 PM »

looks to me like they just put a white label over a Call of Duty 2 Disc, and thats it.
Notice all the people who beleive it are new members, probly team ice them selves.

Snowboard8422

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2006, 11:14:00 PM »

I really don't give a shit what these people release, unless they release a fuckin chip to the public.

TiaoMacaleh

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 11:42:00 PM »

Just weird.

Speculation:

1) when drivers open you hear a sound that looks like a dvd driver being closed...
2) when driver closes theres a weird sound....
3) theres a small device that turns on a red led (is it the power 'brick' thing?)
*edit*
4) Also when he turns xbox on theres a sound that looks like a dvd drive opening.. i dont know how xbox 360 sounds like but that makes sense if they used 2 xbox (power both xbox visible using power buttom, the hidden one using open button)
5) theres a 'thick' sound just after the "other" xbox opens that could be the other guy placing the disk on tray

After two failed attemps they had to show something more interesting than this.. and its so simple to prove, just put a wired crontroller, show all the wire and move a lot in game showing both tv and controller at same time...

Well... it could be a second xbox or just  a white painted original disk....  laugh.gif

running_wild

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 11:42:00 PM »

That admin on that forums is just simply too immature for words.
I was posting critical comments about their buisness strategy and their ignoring of customers - and now I am banned.

2 posts and banned - I think thats a record for me.

Zipp425

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2006, 11:44:00 PM »

Wow, that was pretty amazing. As far as i can tell the only way it could be fake was if they covered the retail disk.

Tobb555

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2006, 12:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(TiaoMacaleh @ Jan 14 2006, 01:49 AM) View Post

Just weird.

Speculation:

1) when drivers open you hear a sound that looks like a dvd driver being closed...
2) when driver closes theres a weird sound....
3) theres a small device that turns on a red led (is it the power 'brick' thing?)
*edit*
4) Also when he turns xbox on theres a sound that looks like a dvd drive opening.. i dont know how xbox 360 sounds like but that makes sense if they used 2 xbox (power both xbox visible using power buttom, the hidden one using open button)
5) theres a 'thick' sound just after the "other" xbox opens that could be the other guy placing the disk on tray
After two failed attemps they had to show something more interesting than this.. and its so simple to prove, just put a wired crontroller, show all the wire and move a lot in game showing both tv and controller at same time...

Well... it could be a second xbox or just  a white painted original disk....  laugh.gif

Ya when he hits the power button it makes a funny noise and when they close it, it sounds like there is another drive closing in the background.

CattyKid

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2006, 12:40:00 AM »

I really don't understand how some of you guys can just outright say "It's real."  There are way too many possibilites, as pointed out.  It looks like a white label is stuck on a retail disc.  How do we know that they are using that 360 and another one is not hooked up to the TV?
My skeptic meter is at max right now, although the video seems pretty legit to the wanting eye.

acemilo

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2006, 12:48:00 AM »

At about 25 seconds as he puts the disc in, you can see the dye reflecting in the glass.  The dye is gold pressed dye, not green or purple writeable dye.  Guys, its the retail game with a white sticker.  The sticker even covers the center clear part to hide the whole disc.  Its fake.
Pages: [1] 2