xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Icemodchip Video  (Read 388 times)

SCVirus

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2006, 01:08:00 AM »

The site was even advertised on a fake kiosk based softmod release, there is no way this is real.

dakota76

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2006, 01:46:00 AM »

if u r talking about the boot disk
it wasnt fake i got it to boot but i dont have any burnt xbox 360 games as i cannot get a dump
id ask team PI but i cant seem to get in touch with them
it would be nice to try it with a game but until i can either chat with tema PI or get a game backed up i cant go anyfurthur with it

SCVirus

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2006, 01:53:00 AM »

that boot disc was the default.xex off of the kiosk disc... in the NFO they claimed to have 'changed' it, which is obviously bullshit because that would have fucked the signature. Besides that, and the fact that infinitymods.com or whatever has the same IP as the icemod site, and the general retarded conduct of the 'team'... if this is real, then these people have decided on some real weird/dumb marketting tactics.

dakota76

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2006, 01:58:00 AM »

did u not read me i got a copy and bunt it and it booted
and it does boot all i need is a backup of my game to test with it

SCVirus

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2006, 02:06:00 AM »

I read your post and responded, of course it boots, cause its a media-checkless xex from the kiosk disk. Its fake because it can't do anything, that is an utter lie, people have tried it, it has not worked. The NFO doesn't even make logical sense, they claim to have made modifications, which as I said would fuck the sig, they also claim to have put a rip on there that would have been to big, but I suppose they could have done something about that (not that they mention that of course).

evino

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2006, 02:39:00 AM »

i just watched the video again, and at 25 seconds or so, the disk moves to fast to even tell, looks pretty good to me though. I have white DVDR's here at my place, so anything is possible i guess...

I'm still unsure??

aepuppetmaster

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2006, 02:44:00 AM »

even tho they do sell white dvd;'s like that a couple things don't fit.  1) the disc didn't reflect (to the best of my knowledge) a purple color like dvd-r's. 2) they didn't show the bottom, seemingly intetionally 3) even tho they sell them, there more expensive and it was diffrent then the other burnt dvd in past vid.     fishy fishy fishy

xboxexpert

• Recovered User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2006, 02:49:00 AM »

Stupid question but when you have TV on dont you have to switch to AV for it to actually show the Xbox 360...that TV was on some channel then once he hit the on button on the xbox it AUTOMATICLY SWITCHED.  Non of the TVs I ever owned did that...auto switch to AV .... weird..

laurie

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2006, 02:55:00 AM »

not involving myself in the chip debate, But...
My tv will auto switch to av or rgb when a console is turned on.

gonkle

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2006, 03:21:00 AM »

i dont own a 360, they say Live is not confirmed but you can see a message that ICE logged in, so the box seems to be online.

Chancer

• Archived User
New Icemodchip Video
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2006, 03:25:00 AM »

Until such time as amod is confirmed. All ICE related chatter is to go in the single thread in General Chat.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=478377
Closed
Pages: 1 [2]