xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Windows Media Center In Windows Xp Working With Xbox 360!  (Read 667 times)

PEPE123

• Archived User
Windows Media Center In Windows Xp Working With Xbox 360!
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »

i skiped the part were u put the cerel number in and now i go to run virtule machine and it says to go to help>enter serail number but i cant fin that tab

PEPE123

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2006, 07:48:00 PM »

sorry i couldnt find the edit but im not having that problm any more but when i go to run vm it says not to forget to install tool package an that the network bridge is not connected and it says there is no cd to boot from can u help

patrick2269

• Archived User

PEPE123

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2006, 09:20:00 PM »

when i start it it says to press f2 to go into set up i pressit but it just gose to the main boot and tells me to put a cd or floppy disk in to boot from

Aaries

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2006, 03:30:00 PM »

The VMware works great...installing MCE was simple...then I downloaded the software from xbox.com and installed the MCE stuff for the 360, it prompted me for the 8 digit code, which I entered...almost there...! and then it never found my 360.  I disabled all firewalls and tried again to the same effect.  My 360 has an IP address, connects to Xbox Live fine and everything.  MCE just never finds it.  sup with that?

PEPE123

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »

ok still stuck wat up with the L drive in tut dont have on and when it starts do i press f2 orwat also when i don press anything it gopse to some DHCP the in the black screen it says did not find any setup files it says network boot. Also after i press start virtule machine it say that the net work bridge is not connercted and i dont have the tyool bar at top of vm window

Neilinator99

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »

Ok me and PEPE113 are having the same problem so obviosly it would benifit people make a TUT.

PS how many people actually have this working perfectly.?

Muffins are ready GTG pop.gif  love.gif

Yid

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »

fantastic work xboxexpert !

I look forward to your tutorial smile.gif

I watched the video which was great, I was hoping that it would save the vid as a temp file in here Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files after it was finished but it didnt sad.gif

PEPE123

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2006, 09:58:00 PM »

wait up u have to have a media center cd might as well reformat then i thought this was for poeple that didnt have a media center pc to use if im wrong i hope im wrong then help. also i would app. if there rest of tut was made thx

ZAK248313

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2006, 03:08:00 AM »

So is this basically a way to have Media Centre on a computer that doesnt have it?  Im a bit confused.

I have XP Pro SP2... By installing this, will it give me WMCE?  Or do I still have to buy it?

Yid

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2006, 05:48:00 AM »

you still have to buy it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]