xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Case Modding...  (Read 222 times)

NeO529

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2003, 07:18:00 PM »

I'll let you fix the lid I fucked up on and i'll even take before and after pics and post them here for everyone to see how you can fix mistakes and how good of a job you do if it is indeed good. Let me know... and no I'm not giving you money for it up front but I'll pay shipping going there and you pay coming back.

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2003, 07:28:00 PM »

ok sure.. ill see what i can do!  wink.gif

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2003, 05:42:00 AM »

*bump*

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2003, 11:09:00 AM »

yup thanks for the business Alkane...

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2003, 05:50:00 PM »

getting a couple customers...  biggrin.gif  hope to get more... rolleyes.gif

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2003, 07:24:00 AM »

Updated the front page...   cool.gif

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2003, 02:35:00 PM »

*bump*

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2003, 06:10:00 AM »

hehehe.. look whos back.. *bump*

kenetik

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2003, 06:29:00 AM »

Ok. bombzhome: How old are you? From your actions and posts you seem very immature. As for Asheva10, I appreciate him giving information to the public, he doesn't want any one to get screwed. I realize by posting this, your probably going to be immature again and 'blast' me for my opinion. I suggest that you dont because it will once again only show how immature you are. I am still waiting on a 'high quality' pic.

Please, dont dump again.

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2003, 06:34:00 AM »

That xbox isnt at my house anymore so i cannot get any good pics... but im getting someones xbox soon and im gonna spray paint it and make you all feel wrong... If you guys dont trust me.. then dont.. I already said i have some refs to prove that im legit but it looks like being legit is not the issue here.. its the matter of whether i have the skill and potential or not... and obviously I do but you guys dont trust me... Well im getting someones xbox today (hopefully) and ill show u how its done..!  wink.gif

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2003, 06:48:00 AM »

ok wtf... whats this have to do with anything... i do spray painting and stuff not this USB crap... i dont give for that piece of shite... ASheva10 PLEASE STOP THREAD CRAPPING... YOU SAID YOU WOULD LEAVE... YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU DONT GET ANY BUSINESS NOW YOUR TRYING TO GET ME TO NOT GET ANY BUSINESS!  grr.gif

just wait till u see the demo case that im gonna use... then ur gonna shove it up ur @$$ asheva...

kenetik

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2003, 07:20:00 AM »

QUOTE (bombzhome @ Jul 21 2003, 03:48 PM)
ok wtf... whats this have to do with anything... i do spray painting and stuff not this USB crap... i dont give for that piece of shite... ASheva10 PLEASE STOP THREAD CRAPPING... YOU SAID YOU WOULD LEAVE... YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU DONT GET ANY BUSINESS NOW YOUR TRYING TO GET ME TO NOT GET ANY BUSINESS!  grr.gif

just wait till u see the demo case that im gonna use... then ur gonna shove it up ur @$$ asheva...

If you dont calm down and act more mature, I'm afraid you won't get any more "clients" even if your the best case modder out there.

A customer is a person to whom you try and sell a product from a company.
A client is a person to whom you personally sell a product to or give a service to.

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2003, 07:27:00 AM »

umm ok... thx for that useless information that i may NEVER need in the near future... and ASheva10 u try to bring up the most bogus excuse for a piece of evidence... i mean WTF... im starting a case modding business and u bring up an adaptor that MY BROTHER made and took pictures of it with HIS CAMERA... i mean come on now.. whats next.... ur gonna show everyone what shoes i wear and somehow thats gonna be evidence?  dry.gif

kenetik

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2003, 07:31:00 AM »

Yep I just know what kind of shoes you wear. You wear the ones that when you walk build up static electricity in your body so that when you touch anyone's xbox, BOOM, fried it.

14 year olds have absolutely no taste in shoes.

bombzhome

• Archived User
Case Modding...
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2003, 07:34:00 AM »

O...K u see the pics of the shoes in my avatar except mine are in the blue/black colorway... NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC.. i wear expensive shoes... ok... does that have to do with anything... now back to the case modding!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7