xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Acid Eaters  (Read 51 times)

b legit

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« on: June 10, 2003, 11:10:00 PM »

well there lots of talking  about pot and alcohol but heres one for the hardcores.

ok i got a crazy story for you guys this was the most fucked up night ever in my life so far.

this was 2 years ago it was my buddys birthday so we thought we ould experiment with a lil bit if lsd.

it was a bout 5 in the afternoon and me and my 3 freinds all ate 2 hits each. and we walked around for a while and after about an hour  ( it takes about an hour for it to kick in we didnt know that)  so anyways after an hour we were like fuck this, this shit isnt working so we went and all bought another hit each. remember this our first time doing this shit. so now were all on 3 hits each. and about a half hour after we ate the 3rd hit. it started kicking and it was sweet were tripping out so bad i couldnt stop lauging at everything were just walking around laughing at are heads off. and then it started to get pretty dark out so we though we would go have some so we climbed on all these roofs and were fucking shit up. then we saw these chicks at the park and they were hackysackin so we thought we would go play. it prolly about 11.0 at night now and were just fucking wired. so my friend mike started tripping out all weird he kept mimicing all the shit i would do  like i would sit down and they he come sit down and then i would go hackysack. and he would come play but he  was so fucked he didnt know what was going on and he kept just letting the hack hit him without kicking it. and this is the point where shit gets real fucked up. me and mike starting walking across the park.  adn he started to feel like he was going to die. and he had a whole  bunch of pixy sticks in his pockets and i wanted some so i told him to  give me some

im gonna finish the story later cuz i gotta go. but tune in tomorrow it gonna be good

Bootlegger

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2003, 11:13:00 PM »

Sweet, dude!  I want to be like you.   :boring:

Morglum

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2003, 11:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (b legit @ Jun 11 2003, 09:04 AM)
im gonna finish the story later cuz i gotta go. but tune in tomorrow it gonna be good

It better be good coz you got me interested in this now  :P And Bootlegger dont be such an arsehole  <_<

Bootlegger

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2003, 11:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (Morglum @ Jun 11 2003, 09:09 AM)
QUOTE (b legit @ Jun 11 2003, 09:04 AM)

It better be good coz you got me interested in this now  :P And Bootlegger dont be such an arsehole  <_<

Sorry, but I must.  Those "hardcore" types are fucking idiots, and it definitely shows in his post.

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2003, 12:32:00 AM »

Acid is one drug I will never try.

Woah

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2003, 12:33:00 AM »

Being retarded is  B)

This post has been edited by Woah: Jun 11 2003, 07:34 AM

Xfreak

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2003, 12:48:00 AM »

I never took acid before,and I am pretty sure that I will never take it.

Feeling high and laughing the sh*t out of yourself is funny,but starting to hallucinate and seeing all
kinds of things can be dangerous.You can get so scared if you see something that isn't real,but you still think it's there because of the acid.I have a friend who uses it sometimes,and one time he started seeing black things on the wall in his house.He didn't know what they were,but he really got scared.

That's one reason why I probably won't take any acid in all my life. ;)

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2003, 12:52:00 AM »

Yes Acid is a very bad drug I have seen what it does to people and it's not pretty.  :(

Woah

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2003, 12:55:00 AM »

TheGreatVirus, please stop posting approximately 20 times in each thread, thank you.

maximusg

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2003, 01:00:00 AM »

:lol: I don't know what you guy are even talking about   :blink: ... I eat oranges all the time  :lol:

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2003, 01:18:00 AM »

QUOTE (Woah @ Jun 11 2003, 04:49 AM)
TheGreatVirus, please stop posting approximately 20 times in each thread, thank you.

Look I posted again!!

So what are you going to do about it?  <_<

See PM

NeO529

• Archived User
Acid Eaters
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2003, 01:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (Woah @ Jun 11 2003, 04:49 AM)

Have you actually gone through each topic he has posted on and mathematically figured out that he posts approximatly 20 posts in each thread? Or is there one specific thread he has done this? I just don't see where he posted 20 posts... Or is this some kinda of new math I haven't heard of? I don't know I just don't see anything near 20 posts in this thread... Someone enlighten me....  <_<

This post has been edited by NeO529: Jun 11 2003, 08:50 AM