xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Live Problem  (Read 61 times)

{XBX}FrankDawg

• Archived User
Live Problem
« on: November 22, 2002, 07:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (chris @ Nov 23 2002, 02:04 AM)
I was connected to live for a while.  I have 2 xboxes both moded and by accident went on live without turning off the one.  The other still works fine but the one I left the mod on say cannot find xbox live.  So I am assuming I am banned.  

Just to some people remember to shut off the mods.  

also does anyone know if they are able to get the xbox unbanned.  Is their a way to change the serial number.  Or is it the bios.  Hope someone can help.  

Kick MS in the @$$ for this one.

that sux

c0bjuxel

• Archived User
Live Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2002, 07:10:00 PM »

Try calling MS and tell them that you don't have a modchip.  They will go through all kinds of settings, tell you they will look into, and then call you back in a couple days and tell you the ban was removed.  Just don't do it again.

chris

• Archived User
Live Problem
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2002, 07:16:00 PM »

I did call last night and was on the phone with this guy for 2 hours.  

I told him I connect fine one day and the next nothing I said I have another xbox and it connects fine.  We went through so many steps.  One funny thing is, I go to school for networking and know it very well.  I know for a fact I have my network set up right.  This guy said maybe its your network.  (NOT)  I know it banned.  I just couldn't tell him that.  All I kept saying was why can I use the other xbox then.  He then decided the xbox must be messed up so since it is under warrent to send it in.  (NOT AGAIN)

Finally after all this.  I just gave up.  Also another thing, they hire these people who punch in your problem into their pc and try to let the computer give you the answer.  And they actually believe their pc.  You cant tell them they are wrong.  Where does MS find some of their workers.  (HAHA)

c0bjuxel

• Archived User
Live Problem
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2002, 07:18:00 PM »

Wait until your warrant is up then.  It's only 90 days, unless you extended it.  Then they will unban you.

chris

• Archived User
Live Problem
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2002, 07:21:00 PM »

I have the extended one.  They unbann if the warrent is up.  Or if you have the extended one.