xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Did Or Happen In Halo 2?  (Read 652 times)

Raging Walrus

• Archived User
What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Did Or Happen In Halo 2?
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2007, 08:29:00 AM »

If you want funny moments, play Bumper Cars, Warthog Wars, or whatever you call it these days!

If you want funny moments, if someone has it, play Jaws.

All of that on Coagulation makes some funny gaming!

Vektor0

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2007, 02:47:00 PM »

Okay, even though this thread was bumped, I don't care, this was awesome:

Team Slayer on Ivory tower; I'm on the blue team. The first thing that happens is the red team (enemy) gets seven kills, while we still have zero. A guy apparently realizes he's gonna lose, so he quits. At 14-2 (red winning), another guy on my team quits, so it's 4 (red) vs. 2 (blue). At around 12-29 (red winning), one guy on both teams quits, so it's just me vs. 3 people now. In a desperate attempt to win, I killed the guy with the sword and took it, ran away, came back and killed the guy with the sniper and took that, and ran away again. Now, I have the sword and the sniper rifle, so then I just camped on the top and got the overshield whenever it spawned.

When there were 10 seconds on the clock, I got a double kill. So, the game ended with the score being 40-39. I won.

In the postgame carnage report, a guy told me that I sucked. Pfft. Maybe I used n00b tactics, but I was actually better than they were anyway. If the odds were even and I had competent teammates, my team still would've won.

Speaking of which, I need to ask something off-topic. Why is it that my teammates always seem to suck? I lose the majority of the Team Slayer and Team Skirmish matches NOT because I'm bad, but because my teammates are idiots. My K/D ratio in most of my games is above 1 (meaning I almost always kill more than I die), and I'm always working toward the team goal. But the players on my team get 4 kills and 16 deaths. WTH?

DavidWoth

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2007, 05:29:00 AM »

Mine was when i was in outskirts or metroplis i forget uhh.gif  But i had modded the warthog gun to fire tankshells rapidly(i know pretty easy mod) But my mate made me gunner so i fired around the hog at random and the warthog spun though the air like it was crazy until the hog blew up rolleyes.gif

PwN n0ob$

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2008, 02:19:00 PM »

chasing my cousin around with the sword and i lunged right off the edge....they get me every time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]