xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Did Or Happen In Halo 2?  (Read 650 times)

flood_killer

• Archived User
What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Did Or Happen In Halo 2?
« on: March 11, 2006, 03:57:00 PM »

in metropilis, the second level, i was at the spot before you enter the undereground tunnel, a jackel was in the sniper lift, the one that has a purple beam lift, i fired a rocket at it, it went down a little than back up, i fired a second round, it did the same thing, but when i fired, something else happened, when it went down a little, i saw something fly out of the lift, it was a jackles body going through the air. it was so funny laugh.gif  jester.gif !!!!! it was cool.gif cool to.

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 09:28:00 AM »

was playin team slayer on beaver creak the other day, one guy on my team was crouching up an down in the creek, I asked him what he was doing, he said he was "washing his balls"

made me laugh

awal

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 06:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(flood_killer @ Mar 11 2006, 05:04 PM) *
in metropilis, the second level, i was at the spot before you enter the undereground tunnel, a jackel was in the sniper lift, the one that has a purple beam lift, i fired a rocket at it, it went down a little than back up, i fired a second round, it did the same thing, but when i fired, something else happened, when it went down a little, i saw something fly out of the lift, it was a jackles body going through the air. it was so funny (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jester.gif) !!!!! it was (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) cool to.

I guess I would have had to be there to get it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by awal: Mar 14 2006, 02:43 AM

flood_killer

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 07:26:00 PM »

the jackel was hit by my rocket, which caused it to fly out jester.gif  laugh.gif which was funny.

lonewolf210

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 09:26:00 PM »

the funniest thing i have ever doen would have to be on midship during slayer. I was going along and then all of a sudden the person with the sword comes flying at me and i throw a plasma at him. He manages to kill me but doesn't realize i stuck him so goes on to kill the next two people. As hes flying at them the plasma explodes and i get a triple kill it was hilarious and the guy was really pissed.

Vektor0

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »

I hit a guy in the back, took his shotgun, then, while humping his body, killed two guys with his shotgun. I even have footage of it!

If you want to see something really funny, play XBConnect with a 56K connection. If you have a sniper, you have to lead like if you had had a rocket launcher!

This post has been edited by Vektor0: Mar 15 2006, 07:35 PM

turkish demon

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 04:23:00 PM »

ohhh that washing the balls in the river one was cool!

anywho, once i was playing in Coagulation, and I was in the scorpion tank (this was 4 player, free for all), and I ran over the alien version of the warthog (i forget the name right now), anywho, it was destroyed, but i ran over it just as it had its secondary explsions, when BAM! GLITCH! My tank flew upand then landed on its rear left wheel and started spinning on it like a cyclone! It was so fast! I wanted to get out cuz my friend was gonna kill my with a rocket launcher, so I got out, and the front wheel (cuz it was spinnin, right) hit me so hard that I swear my guy went flyin faster than a sniper bullet, across the map (from the red end all the way past the blue end) and into the wall... lol, my body was plastered there and was covered in blood for the rest of the match... it was pretty cool

flood_killer

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »

grr.gif WHERES THE FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I MUST SEE IT  biggrin.gif  blink.gif  grr.gif

slidellsimba2

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »

just the other day i was messing around on ascension in a custom game and i had a buddy join and ask how to bounce onto the big tower... well i got bored waiting up there for him so i jumped down and sniped him as i fell and i was so close that when he hit his knees i punched him and it shot me back up onto the tower.... pretty kewl effect that i have yet to duplicate

HamSandwhich

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 11:16:00 AM »

The funniest thing I ever saw was a guy on Kai using auto aim.

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »

i was playing live at my friends house
on midship the guy with the sword launched at me
he missed then i assassinated him
then my friend saw it and said "that was silly" then i said "no this is"
i threw a plasma nade at random and watched as a guy jumped out of the room and it stuck his head
 laugh.gif

jessevanneste

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 03:12:00 PM »

Burial Mounds3 Ppl in level, multiplayr. Doin the butterfly to get onto the mountain, then the third person rocket canceled me to get up as well, but he forgot to empty his launcher. rocket hit me, he landed on explosion which knocked him all the way across the level.

Also i somehow drove a specter up the wall of burial mounds. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Anyone care to explain?

This post has been edited by jessevanneste: Mar 26 2006, 11:13 PM

HamSandwhich

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »

Which wall?

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 05:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(BirdofPrey @ Mar 13 2006, 07:59 AM) View Post

was playin team slayer on beaver creak the other day, one guy on my team was crouching up an down in the creek, I asked him what he was doing, he said he was "washing his balls"

made me laugh

LMFAO laugh.gif

flood_killer

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »

i was doing a level as the elite, got a carbine and shot a jackal in the head, then, when he got by the carbine, he did a complete back flip. it was sooooooooooo  jester.gif  laugh.gif freak'n funny
Pages: [1] 2 3 4