xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Did Or Happen In Halo 2?  (Read 651 times)

halo_fan_4eva

• Archived User
What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Did Or Happen In Halo 2?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »

well one time when i was an elite we were hiding from the brutes so they wouldn't see us. then this little grunt walked into me and pushed me where the brutes where and i was so pissed, but it was funny!!!

I Moose I

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 08:52:00 PM »

Nothing better than the yells of kids who you just BxR'd while your sheild was completly depleted.  biggrin.gif

flood_killer

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »

[quote name='Vektor0' date='Mar 15 2006, 11:04 AM' post='3302538']

Music Man

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2006, 10:41:00 AM »

I was playing system link with a friend, but it was just the two of us.  He had his 360 in one room, I had an Xbox across the hall.  His audio was hooked up to his stereo, so I could hear it.  We were playing slayer on Lockout, I was up in the tower near the plasma barrels (where the sniper rifle is) and i went up the ramp to notice he was camping at the top of the gravity lift with a sniper.  He saw me, so I backed off down the ramp.  Out of desperation, I ran forward, jumped and randomly threw a plasma nade.  Of course, he got a head shot, and I was a gonner.  I was like "Dammit" mad.gif , but then I hear a "hissssssssssssssssssssssssss" from the other room, followed by an explosion, and then "What the f*ck?!? uhh.gif "  It turns out I had stuck him ohmy.gif .  We laughed for like 5 minutes straight.  I still bring it up every time I play. biggrin.gif

ModderXtroma

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 12:23:00 PM »

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was on LockOut playing a guy called "GaryTheSnail", I was in the sniper tower and he was in the battlerifle tower,well there was a dead body in the middle next to three bombs, he thew a sticky waaaay up high and I was trying to snipe him,I ran out of ammo he jumped down from the tower,and then I jumped and threw a sticky at the same time and the sticky he threw finally came down,landed next to the bombs and dead body, so then he tried to run away,so I threw a sticky on the dead body (on accident) the boms blew up and the dead body flew in the air with the sticky on him and landed right on top of That dumb old snail and blew him up!!!!!

I have this on tape!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to try to put ti on the computer so everyone could see it!!!!

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 02:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(Areohbe @ May 24 2006, 07:30 AM) View Post

I was playing on Lock Out. I was in the sniper post and there was a guy across the way near the assault rifle. I threw a frag and quickly threw a plasma. The plasma missed him, but the explosion of the frag shot the plasma back into the air and stuck him.... he quit the game after that biggrin.gif

hah nice, how the plasma grenades react to the enviroment is one of the coolest features of the game in my opinion.

Just like in reid18's montage over at h2f how he throws a sticky and the other guy shoots it with his sniper by accident causing the nade to go up then come down and land on his head...

priceless

Deputy Dewey

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »

I used to have live, but I got banned.

Deputy Dewey

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2006, 05:03:00 PM »

Don't you mean "Modder"?

chronotrigger681

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »

i love it when im in the back of a warthog shootin mofrackys with no other passengers and someone throws a gernade and the warthog does flips and goes all wild but i never fall off and keep shootin... endin up killin em. You know it takes quite a bit to knock you off the gunner position in a warthog with no passengers.lol

taikwondoejoe

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2006, 07:19:00 PM »

I was playing glitch on lockout alone.  I fell off and threw up a plasma gernade for fun.  I respawned and got stuck by it and died  cool.gif

taikwondoejoe

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 06:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(gummy joe @ May 31 2006, 07:30 PM) View Post

on system link with my friends, i was playing team slayer, the other team were standing in a straight line, so i wipped out my duel pistols, and lined their heads up and got 8 head shots in a row! it was great. tongue.gif

Your sig is way to tall.  Read up on the rules before you get a warning  gift.gif

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2006, 06:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(taikwondoejoe @ May 30 2006, 06:26 PM) View Post

I was playing glitch on lockout alone.  I fell off and threw up a plasma gernade for fun.  I respawned and got stuck by it and died  cool.gif

lol thats some funny stuff.. too bad you didn't get that one on tape.

[Captain_America]

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2006, 09:43:00 PM »

I was just playing a game of CTF multi on coagulation. I respawned at my base and 3 ppl took the hog, a person took the ghost, and a guy took the banshee all in a few seconds. I was so mad cuz i had to walk all the way to the other base. Just as I start walking an enemy banshee approaches the front of the base. He tried to jump out onto the top of the base but missed and landed a few feet in front of my base. A second later, the banshee that he dropped from came straight down on his head and killed him. After laughing my eyes out for a sec, i went over and took his banshee and went on my way. laugh.gif

DaviD23

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 12:11:00 PM »

i am playing acceion and i had 4 plasma grnades and i randomly threw some and i got to sticks and then i am still standing there wondering how that happend and then i run down and get the sinper rirle and i got stuck and then as i was running around with a face mask full of blue i throw a plasma grnade and i blow up and it said you  stuck so and so

gummy joe

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »

i was playing 8 player system link and i was chasing my friend we call fat cunt carl wit a sword, i said "hey carl, turn around, cause he is stupid he stopped and started to turn around but before he could turn around i had already lunged and gutted him like a fish. ha ha ha
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4