xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: We Have A Bad Name  (Read 346 times)

yaazz

• Archived User
We Have A Bad Name
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 04:37:00 PM »

Halo 2 mods arent that interesting.
Halo 1 mods, now those were sweet... you could get giant fighting robots ph34r.gif
and the CZN trainer was the coolest thing around backin the day

plus you couldnt use them online unless everyone else did the same

esc1

• Archived User
We Have A Bad Name
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »

I don't think you can really say "We" b/c there is no halo 2 modding on the scene, but when referring to xbox modding, then yes it is looked down upon on the community when they misinterpret.

Daedric Masterchief

• Archived User
We Have A Bad Name
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 12:28:00 PM »

I use XLink Kai, and I don't like the cheaters who can escape the level and can't be killed.

I've been accused of cheating, because I wasted an entire team of idiots.
I never cheat in Halo! Mostly because of two things
1) I can beat you without them
2) I'm don't have the patience to deal with Mods. Although I have Soft-modded my XBox.

kezor

• Archived User
We Have A Bad Name
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »

you wanna blame someone for all these mods on xbox live blame these douche bags:
http://www.projectmimesis.com

Before you start to tell me, oh that is the good type of mods.
No he released a lil program to his buddies that when they edited those halo 2 maps and the signature changed this program would change the signature back to the orginal one. he is the one who should be blamed. CLUIS i am guessing his name was. Yeah don't blame anyone else he fucked up the whole Halo 2 modding scene.

slidellsimba2

• Archived User
We Have A Bad Name
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2006, 08:41:00 PM »

if he didnt someone would've... right i mean in halo 1 i remember being in plenty of games when someone-who shall remain unnamed-first said he found  way to glass mod the walls on almost all maps.  now at first this was ok, because he refused to share them..... great, you found it and wont release it, good looking out, but then someone else comes along and does the same thing..... i used to love modding maps to look slightly different as i didnt have much time to do some of the wonderful things i had seen being done close to the halo 2 launch....  and thinking about the publicity some of them got, i wouldnt be suprised if this wasnt an added bonus to the ms/bungie buyout, i mean gamespy was the way to play halo 1, anyone i knew was using it then eventually xbc and kai, man i loved those days because the mods were bearable, and even on a bad connection you could adjust to the lag, now we have standby.... wonderful /end rant
Pages: 1 [2]