xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Wwe Home Coming  (Read 431 times)

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« on: September 27, 2005, 05:39:00 PM »

I wish all there shows were 3 hrs. Last nights Raw was awsome. I can't wait for next weeks  biggrin.gif Trish, Ahsley, Torrie Wilson, Victoria can't remember other girls name in a bra and panties match love.gif

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »

Yeah....Homecoming should be good.....i just wish WWE could/would produce (potentially) great programming every week, and not just on a special situation...

civic4200

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 09:03:00 AM »

what the hell is triple H's problem?

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(civic4200 @ Oct 4 2005, 10:07 AM)
what the hell is triple H's problem?

It's what the "biz" calls a "angle" HHH will be fueding with Ric Flair because of his loyality to Batitsa. I wouldn't suprised to see Stone Cold vs. Hogan for Wrestlemania or next years Royal Rumble. All in all a good show the Bra and Panties match :luv:  Trish and Ashley are awsome and look very sexy together I wish they did a playboy spread :lol: , the Hardy and Edge match was very good but I would have liked to see some one beat the fuck outta Edge I hate him. Austin's performance was drawn out. Whats with Shane getting a Stunner in like 5 mins after he was shown, Steph looked very good HHH is one lucky guy. Cena and Bishoff's match was stupid man what a waste of time. Rob Conway's diss was very funny on the "legends", the legends did a nice job beating the hell out of him. Bishoff's turning out the lights on the Smackdown guys was very funny stuff. The only things I didn't like is Trish still had her top and pants   :angry: Stone colds waste of time, Edge winning the Ladder match and the Iron man match draw.

civic4200

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 11:26:00 AM »

but in the end of batista and ric flairs thing didn't flair screw batista? maybe i am just thinking of something else

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 11:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(civic4200 @ Oct 4 2005, 12:30 PM)
but in the end of batista and ric flairs thing didn't flair screw batista? maybe i am just thinking of something else

Yup he did low blow him, but HHH is tired of seeing Flairs name in the spot light. Maybe the Flair vs. HHH match will happen at the next pay per view

civic4200

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »

i would really like to see that steve austin vs. hulk hogan match pretty soon. man i would love to see austin beat his ass

BadNinja3

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 12:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(civic4200 @ Oct 4 2005, 03:45 PM)
i would really like to see that steve austin vs. hulk hogan match pretty soon. man i would love to see austin beat his ass

yeah brother, me too. im sick of hogan, dude.

and the way hogan talks, brother. especially the way he says dude, dude.

adn how he takes 10 minutes to walk in and say hi and get introduced

and how he takes 2 days twirling his hand around his ear after he wins anything.

and about rick flair... i think hes gonna die when he drops dead out of the corner. its kinda funny, me and my friends call that "taunt" the hard attack. cuz its like hes dieing.LOL.

oh and the divas need to work on their acting/wrestling.  candice kept on falling whenever ashley came near her. and trish did need to get "beat" a little. but it was kinda funny how her underwear was showing in the end. i got a good laugh out of that.

adn i liked hhh as a good guy. he had the crowd on his side during the match. i even liked him during his match. even though i like carlito.

civic4200

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »

Does hogan ever lose a match? i have never witnessed it in the last 2 years.

BadNinja3

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(civic4200 @ Oct 10 2005, 09:08 AM)
Does hogan ever lose a match? i have never witnessed it in the last 2 years.

yeah, seriously tho. he doesnt even wrestle good anymore. he takes like 2 minutes just to punch someone. lol

civic4200

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »

then he has to twirl his hand around his ear again before he gets another punch in

civic4200

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2005, 05:57:00 PM »

then he has to twirl his hand around his ear again before he gets another punch in

double post, sorry, slow internet

This post has been edited by civic4200: Oct 11 2005, 12:59 AM

Alex548

• Recovered User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2005, 06:12:00 PM »

Last time I saw hogan lose was against Brock Lesnar.

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2005, 12:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(BadNinja3 @ Oct 8 2005, 01:29 AM)
yeah brother, me too. im sick of hogan, dude.

and the way hogan talks, brother. especially the way he says dude, dude.

adn how he takes 10 minutes to walk in and say hi and get introduced

and how he takes 2 days twirling his hand around his ear after he wins anything.

and about rick flair... i think hes gonna die when he drops dead out of the corner. its kinda funny, me and my friends call that "taunt" the hard attack. cuz its like hes dieing.LOL.

oh and the divas need to work on their acting/wrestling.  candice kept on falling whenever ashley came near her. and trish did need to get "beat" a little. but it was kinda funny how her underwear was showing in the end. i got a good laugh out of that.

adn i liked hhh as a good guy. he had the crowd on his side during the match. i even liked him during his match. even though i like carlito.

The WWE needs to work on there future main eventers like Carlito, Christian and Chris Masters. I hate seeing Cena winning every time the guy sucks he a 3 move wonder, Hogan is way to boring to watch he does his stupid taunt, ear thing and he looks like he's having a heart attack when he lifts up his boot. I want him gone he takes up way to much time. The divas need to look at Victora for insight she's good looking and can fight, Trish is the only other thats half as good, Chandice keeps droping way to soon and Torri is just crap, she messed up her move so many times it's just unberable to watch. Ashley has promise but needs more work I don't mind seeing Bra and Panties matches every week  :P , HHH is way better as a "heel" IMO he plays the part way to good,

BadNinja3

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(XBL_SUCKS @ Oct 11 2005, 11:22 AM)
The WWE needs to work on there future main eventers like Carlito, Christian and Chris Masters. I hate seeing Cena winning every time the guy sucks he a 3 move wonder, Hogan is way to boring to watch he does his stupid taunt, ear thing and he looks like he's having a heart attack when he lifts up his boot. I want him gone he takes up way to much time. The divas need to look at Victora for insight she's good looking and can fight, Trish is the only other thats half as good, Chandice keeps droping way to soon and Torri is just crap, she messed up her move so many times it's just unberable to watch. Ashley has promise but needs more work I don't mind seeing Bra and Panties matches every week  :P , HHH is way better as a "heel" IMO he plays the part way to good,

well, trippleH is good at being a heel, i guess its good seeing a change every now and then. and john cena is getting kinda old. not litterally, cuz i think hes gonna stay in teh biz for a long time. but the wwe needs to get more good rookies and they need to work on the good rookies that they have now. and they need to have more innovation adn crazyness, like tna.  i just love how tna stars go crazy by jumping all over the place.  and the wwe needs to bring back cruzerweights, so the wwe has some kind of fast pace matches.
Pages: [1] 2