xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wwe Home Coming  (Read 430 times)

civic4200

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »

chris masters, in my opinion, is not a good future main eventer. he just sucks.

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »

As for Masters he has some ring skill but needs to work on his mic stuff, Vince is trying to make him into a "face" (good guy) I don't see that happing for him, It's a shame that let go of the guy who plays Hassan (best heel in the biz IMO) Angle is the best pure althlete maybe next to Shelton. I wonder whats up with Shelton

lordvader129

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2005, 12:41:00 PM »

i thought the homecoming show sucked, way overblown, the austin/macmahon family sketch was tedious, vince owes me 20 mintues of my life back

while the matches were big card matches there was nothing special about them, could have used the same choreography in an undercard match

IMO pro wrestling has gotten stale, without any real competition in the business vince has lost the incentive to come up with anything new, just put the same show on the air every week and people have to watch it because its all thats on

and dont even get me started on all these wrestlers coming up and shooting their mouths off for 5-10 minutes, i remember back in the day the only time wrestlers got to talk was when mean gene was standing next to them holding the mic, and if someone did have th emic int eh ricg someone came out of the back and kicked their ass, but now wrestling is more about the gimicks and what kind of merchandise they can make off of it, i blame it all on it being widely known its scripted now, back then they tried to make it at least a little believable, now that everyone knows its fake they just go way over the top with it all

civic4200

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »

wrestliing will never get old for me, i love wrestling like people love football

BadNinja3

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2005, 07:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(XBL_SUCKS @ Oct 13 2005, 10:59 AM)
As for Masters he has some ring skill but needs to work on his mic stuff, Vince is trying to make him into a "face" (good guy) I don't see that happing for him, It's a shame that let go of the guy who plays Hassan (best heel in the biz IMO) Angle is the best pure althlete maybe next to Shelton. I wonder whats up with Shelton

lordvader129

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »

but what if football became more about end zone dancing than actually playing football? then do you think peopel would still like it? because thats what wrestling has become IMO

civic4200

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2005, 09:17:00 PM »

it's not like they spend that much time talking and shit, besides, in my opinion, wrestling would just be boring if all they did the whole show was just wrestle, because there would be no reason behind it.  It just makes it more interesting to me when theres a reason behind the matches and there not just going out there and beating the hell out of each other for no reason.

BadNinja3

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(civic4200 @ Oct 13 2005, 08:28 PM)
it's not like they spend that much time talking and shit, besides, in my opinion, wrestling would just be boring if all they did the whole show was just wrestle, because there would be no reason behind it.  It just makes it more interesting to me when theres a reason behind the matches and there not just going out there and beating the hell out of each other for no reason.

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
Wwe Home Coming
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Oct 13 2005, 01:52 PM)
i thought the homecoming show sucked, way overblown, the austin/macmahon family sketch was tedious, vince owes me 20 mintues of my life back
Pages: 1 [2]