xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Act --> Anti Clone Technology For Xenium  (Read 691 times)

marksu

• Archived User
Act --> Anti Clone Technology For Xenium
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2004, 11:51:00 PM »

WTF...how the hell...?!?!?!?!?!?!?

NOOOO!!!!

What has he given to the scene besides a couple of help posts...

That sure is a sucky name to be given.."Moderator" maybe I should make 200 posts, helping some people out and then maybe I will get modded..honestly you make it seem as though he has coded the whole Xenium O.S. and written a in-depth FAQ on the Xenium modchip...

You are hularious, you 8 post man!  rotfl.gif
A bit jelous are you?  jester.gif

Edit: It will be interesting to see what Ozxodus makes the ACT actually to do?
Still it might take a while even after the OS update is released cause possible ACT kicks in first after a while it is flashed.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2004, 02:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ultima111 @ Apr 23 2004, 01:08 AM)
WTF...how the hell...?!?!?!?!?!?!?

NOOOO!!!!

What has he given to the scene besides a couple of help posts...

That sure is a sucky name to be given.."Moderator" maybe I should make 200 posts, helping some people out and then maybe I will get modded..honestly you make it seem as though he  has coded the whole Xenium O.S. and written a in-depth FAQ on the Xenium modchip...

Being a mod isn't about how many posts you made.. nor is it an award for helping out.  It's about administration.. and maintain forum integrity.  He clearly wants to see this forum stay on track.. and see posts stay on topic.  Both are admirable qualities in a moderator.  He also hasn't gone out of his way to suck up.. or to make friends.. which gives me the impression that if he'd accept the position.. he'd actually do the job we'd need him to do.. as opposed to trying to win some popularity contest.

The Offer will remain open to him.  There was no time limit specified..

Back to the topic at hand..

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2004, 02:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (shmokes @ Apr 22 2004, 10:22 PM)
It deserves continual discussion because it is a continual problem that people would appreciate being made aware of when they visit these forums as they are looking to buy their first chip and get into the scene.

If clones are shitty they will be exposed as such through regular discourse. You may find this hard to believe, but closing your eyes doesn't make something disappear.

No.. it doesn't.

Clones have been discussed enough. Anyone interested can search for past topics in the Xenium and Xecuter forums here on XS, or they can review official site policy.. as in the pinned topics.  People wishing to discuss it further are free to take the discussion elsewhere.. or to PM amongst themselves.

This forum is for OzXodus Chips.  Xenium Clones.. are NOT OzXodus Chips.. and are therefore off-topic.

It's nothing I haven't said before... repreatedly.

As for hiding our heads in the sand.. that isn't what this is about. It's simply a site policy.  People can follow it or leave. This isn't a democracy. (Some people have the misguided notion this is a US site.. and that "free speech" must rule. Neither is the case)

Clones are but one of many topics we don't allow in depth discussion on. Clones don't need to be coninually discussed to be shown they are bad.. flawed.. and can cause damage to hardware.  (I don't need to be hit by a car 10 times to know that getting hit by one will hurt.. and likley kill me.)  The Evidence is already posted. Another 100 threads won't get the point across any better.

fujitech

• Archived User
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2004, 04:36:00 AM »

"CLONES" is a bad choice of word!
"FAKES" is the correct word!

As for ACT if u dont like something dont use it!
It's as simple as that!

If you own an original Xenium then you have nothing to worry about!

PS Keeping the forums clean from now on is a good idea!
Forums are for HELPING people with solutions to their problems!
Any unnecessary kind of language will not be tolerated!

KEEP THE FORUMS CLEAN

marksu

• Archived User
« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2004, 06:42:00 AM »

mad.gif

I started this thread to contain ACT and you bring global clone crap on the thread.

GET YOUR OWN DAME THREƁD AND SEE HOW LONG IT LASTS (BEFORE GETTING CLOSED). mad.gif
Mine has 159 replies and 3382 views!
(largest amount of replies than any other threads on this forum)

ACTUALLY, GET YOUR OWN FUCKING FORUM shmokes!  mad.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2004, 06:59:00 AM »

.. and on that note...

It's pretty clear this continues to go off topic.. from pro-clone propoganda.. site policy.. and freedmo of speech issues.

ACT is and will continue to have an affect on those with CLONE/FAKE chips.

Other threads that get turned into discussion for allowing clone talk.. will be closed.. and members removed.

XS POLICY.. so get over it already.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]