xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: ? On Xenium On 1.5....news On 1.6?  (Read 83 times)

Jaego

• Archived User
? On Xenium On 1.5....news On 1.6?
« on: March 16, 2004, 08:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (xFusioNx @ Mar 16 2004, 08:18 AM)
I have a 1.5 Xbox w/ Focus Chipset came in a solid black packaging.

My xeniums should be here today and I was wondering if 30gauge insulated wire was allright for them.

I used it on the Alladin Advance many many times with no problems. Just wondering if the Xenium needed a larger gauge.

Also, anyone get one of those black and green packaged xboxes? They are new to EBgames, they have pictures of people playing the xbox on the front and the middile is green. Also has pics of Halo2 and Ninja Gaiden on the back. Anyone crack one of these badboys open yet? It says manufacture date of Jan 7th 2004

Just curious if anyone might have opened one of these yet. I had a fear it may be a 1.6 and I don't want to open my box of the system itself yet. I'll just mess with my 1.5 first.

The 1.6 "Crystal Edition" xbox won't be available to vendors until March 19th, so I wouldn't worry about getting a 1.6 from EBgames just yet.   beerchug.gif

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »

Jaego, there are dozens, if not hundreds of them already out and sold, even modded already.

Jaego

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 01:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (heinrich @ Mar 17 2004, 10:07 PM)
Jaego, there are dozens, if not hundreds of them already out and sold, even modded already.

Really?  My bad  ... I haven't run across one yet!  blink.gif